Set sale:Skip Jackson/Jackie Wilson +

Jason S

Skip Jackson/Shantons - I'm On To You Girl (Dot-Mar) EX (lite surface marks DNAP) £150

Reluctant sale of this gem...surely needs playing out. Price may be a 'tad' high...tricky to find for sale these days though...and I'd hate to see it go.

Arthur Freeman - Played Out Play Girl (Excello) M- £25

Considerably cheaper than the first issue

Falcons - (I'm A Fool) I Must Love You (Big Wheel) M- £40

Still sounds like the great swaggering 'safari-horns 'n all' goodie even after a few plays...very near mint as well.

Jackie Wilson - Because Of You (Brunswick) EX- £75

A libreal smattering of lite surface marks don't interfere with the goodness in the grooves. Y'all know this one. Flip is Go Away...it's the original issue of course.

Marcelle Joseph - Long Distance Love Affair (DSR) M- £70

Killer off-the-wall modern with an intro dreamt up by someone who must have just bought a new sound effects toy. used to be dead cheap, getting picked up on again now.

R. Tenard - You Made Me Cry (Fa-Bo-lus) M- £75

You'll either love it or hate it...almost a cross between Northern and R&B with dollops of 'innocence' about it. Personally I love it but it's being offered to make way for something else so it's up for grabs.

Voice Masters - Never Gonna Leave You (Bamboo w/l demo) M- £70

The bollocks IMO - shoudl sit comfotably next to your Frederick Hymes type sounds. No cue burn or anything else nasty about this...was sitting in a collection virtually unplayed for 15 odd years.

Brewster Crew - I'm One Who Know (Lifeline) M- £80

Championed a while back and then slipped away...the record that preceeds The Innersection like a hand preceeds a glove. Sort of.

Beloyd - Get Into Your Life (20th Century : promo) M- £75

Perennial modern fave in near flawless condition. Once you've runined one side, flip it over and start on the other.

Any enquiries to

thecauldron@witchsbrew.co.uk

Cheers

Jason S

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic