Go Go Children Bristol Sat4Th Dec

with lots on this weekend and a few regulars elsewhere we were expectin numbers to be down this month and they were a bit cos last month was so good but we still packed 100 people in our little club and had the dancefloor full till the end of the night and could have gone on longer ...as always !

great set by our guest eddie trueman, a bristol rockabilly in his 40s whos been collecting and djing since he was 14...early on in the night it looked like the set of quadrophenia with both mods and rocabillys there...no fightin now though...rnb is common ground it seems...a little bit of everything played again last night aswell as the rnb some popcorn,ska,beat and of course northern all the djs played varied sets and kept the floor busy from one to another

so a massive thanks to those that were there if you werent the next one is on the 8th jan...the second saturday this time as the first is new years day and i shall be recovering from bidds !!

dean

my playlist will be up in a bit...sorry didnt get eds...way to manic night to write stuff down !

• Replies 2
  • Views 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dear Dean,Nick, John, Ian, Sean & special guest Ed

Top nite yet again- the numbers you get to this event are great and it shows that you are all doing well to get people coming back time and time again. The different gendres of tunes encourage a really diverse crowd who are always friendly and welcoming. I could note down the tunes I really enjoyed but I don't need to as the dancefloor did the talking and it was packed throughout the nite. Well done to you all and thanks.