Federation Soul Club, Nottingham, Satuurday 4Th December,

:thumbup:A big thanks to all who tipped up at the Federation Soul Club, The weather did improve slightly with the rainfall but it was a very cold night had to defrost the car at 1-30am.

Anyway the floor was kept busy and so was the Dance floor dust, Jim kicked off with some early floorfillers, Simon completed his final session with some of his Fav tunes, Gary kept the momentum going for Bryn to play a wide selection from his deep box, Rob rolled in or should i say skidded and treated us to some great tunes, and a very nice gesture to dedicate the final tune of the night, BELIEVE IT OR NOT to Derick Allen who passed 5 years ago this weekend this tune was one of Derricks Favourites The crowd in was more than i expected and all had a good time the floor said that, So finaly thanks to all the DJ's & our guests as i always say as long as you keep coming we will keep going................. :thumbsup:

Regards Mall....................Have a good Xmas.................See you all New Years Eve at The Federation..............8pm-2.30am..........:thumbsup:

• Replies 2
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup:A big thanks to all who tipped up at the Federation Soul Club, The weather did improve slightly with the rainfall but it was a very cold night had to defrost the car at 1-30am.

Rob rolled in or should i say skidded and treated us to some great tunes, and a very nice gesture to dedicate the final tune of the night, BELIEVE IT OR NOT to Derick Allen who passed 5 years ago this weekend this tune was one of Derricks Favourites

Nice Gesture for a nice guy. :thumbsup:

Hi Mall & Gaz.. As always had a good night down the ole Fed. I wasnt planning on staying for the duration as the snow where i am is still bad but the night went really fast and before i knew it it was 1 o Clock. Lucky for me i got home safe. Cheers Jason :) i owe you a few beers. As ever The Fed did what its always done. Classic 60s with the odd underplayed one chucked in for good measure. Sad to see Simon go,all the best bud :ohmy: and New Years will see me play my last spot down here.

A touching moment from Rob as we remembered Derek Allen,a top geezer / D J and sadly missed.

See you New Years Eve..if not down The Central Union :lol:

Edited by JMYTG

Source Advert