Houston Outlaws - Save The World C/u

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've only ever known it as Charlie Simmons or Sweet Charlie Babe (Sweet Charles).Two good sides.

It's been played in German as The Houston Outlaws for over four years Chalky. Marc got one two years ago from Andy Dyson, as did a couple of other lucky DJ when he turned a few copies up.

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

It's been played in German as The Houston Outlaws for over four years Chalky. Marc got one two years ago from Andy Dyson, as did a couple of other lucky DJ when he turned a few copies up.

Hi Dave, Yeah know Andy had two or three, didn't realise Marc covered it up though.

Social source share

He didn't I did a few years earlier and played for the first time at the Bamberg Weekender, I mentioned it to Andy and he tracked down a few more and sold them covered up, one to Marc, Lars and someone over here.

When I first got it, I thought the horns reminded me of the Houston Outlaws, Ain't no telling

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Dave, you played it at Soulshakers Bamberg in 2007 first time out (to my ears) in Germany. I got mine via Andy indeed later that year and kept it as a C/UP as Dave Thorley still had his copy covered up. Lars got his after Nürnberg Weekender 2009. He didn´t play it as a C/UP as did not George Mahood and also not Matt Weingarden. So when a (vg) copy (second ever to my knowledge) showed up on ebay couple of weeks ago there wasN´t any use keeping it as C/Up anymore anyway..especially not as Andreas Dienel played his newly bought copy at the Dresden Weekender uncovered. But most people knew by whom it was in the meantime anyway.

So, who wants to sell me the nice picture cover then

https://www.popsike.c...4741360080.html

:thumbsup:

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!