PAUL MORRELL

PETE MEADOWS

AZZA

LANCE BIRD

QUALITY SOUL ACROSS THE BOARD

FREE ADMISSION CHEAP BAR PRICES

INFO MARK 07986811469

HI MATTY

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE,SHOULD BE A CRACKER,WHATS WRONG WITH CHAPPY ,HAVE YOU MISSED HIM OF THE BATTING LIST!!!

SEE YOU SUNDAY PAUL@ELLEN

Edited by kolectem

HI MATTY

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE,SHOULD BE A CRACKER,WHATS WRONG WITH CHAPPY ,HAVE YOU MISSED HIM OF THE BATTING LIST!!!

SEE YOU SUNDAY PAUL@ELLEN.........NO CHAPPYS PART OF THE WAKEFIELD CREW HE,S DEFFO ON ...MATTY

AFTERNOON DELIGHT SOUL CLUB

AT CARLTON W.M.C

(rothwell nr leeds wf3 3rw)

...2~00 til MIDNITE...

10 HOUR BOXING DAY SPECIAL..

RES DJs

MARK WRIGHTON

MATTY SHERLOCK

WAKEFIELD CITY SOUL CREW

SPECIAL GUEST DJs

FLANNY

BRETT FRANKLIN

PAUL MORRELL

PETE MEADOWS

AZZA

LANCE BIRD

QUALITY SOUL ACROSS THE BOARD

FREE ADMISSION CHEAP BAR PRICES

INFO MARK 07986811469

HI MATTY,

HAD QUITE A FEW E-MAILS FROM PEOPLE FAR AND WIDE WHO ARE COMING TO THIS EVENT. THE REGULAR MONTHLY AFTERNOON SESSIONS SEEM TO BE NOW FIRMLY ESTABLISHED WITH PEOPLE ATTENDING FROM YORK,WAKEFIELD,HULL,DONCASTER AND LEEDS. A GREAT DJ ROSTA FOR THE DAY SHOULD MAKE THIS A BELTER OF A DAY.

I BELIEVE THE LANDLORD IN THE PUB NEXT DOOR IS ALSO DOING A CARVERY FOR THE DAY SO NO NEED TO BUY 10 PACKETS OF CRISPS yes.gifyes.gif:thumbup:

FOR ANYONE WISHING TO STAY OVER THER IS A LOCAL B&B IN THE VILLAGE WITH A CHEAP AND AN EXPENSIVE HOTEL WITHIN A TWO MILE RANGE.

MIGHT EVEN LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME AND RENOUNCE THE CELEBACY VOWS :wicked::hypo:laugh.gif

ROY .

Guest Brett F

Hi fellas'/ ladies, really looking forward to this, no trains that day so i've enlisted my Mrs to drive me across, never been before but i know all the usual suspects....and that ensures a cracker of a day.

Brettthumbsup.gif

Sounds like this one is going to be packed out.

Fantastic line up in store and great company, what more could you want...........Oh, the cheap ale and carvery next door will probably help.

Only one place to be on Boxing Day. What else are you gonna do?!

[url="https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://london.metblogs.com/archives/images/2006/05/MrsDoyle.gif&imgrefurl=https://london.metblogs.com/2006/05/10/the-first-live-ad-for-london/&usg=__bsdROH0E-iRgQ6xukpxT__1whe4=&h=188&w=193&sz=22&hl=en&start=7&zoom=1&tbnid=VoPsVs0g-UWPsM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmrs%2Bdoyle%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1 refosoul See you all there

Azza

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Guest Derek White

Hi all the Carlton crew.

I'll certainly be there for this, (Weather permiting) one of the best little venues around. thumbsup.gif

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

Knockover Derek. :)

We are both coming for the afternoon,before heading off to drax. Just rang The Unicorn next door & booked a table for the carvery. They are doing foor from 12pm & its all day @ £6.99 a head. The food is amazing in there,its one of my fave places to eat,he did say that they had a lot of bookings though,but his quietest time was from 2 til 3,perfect for before the do :thumbup: We've booked for 2pm,so lloks like we'll be dancing on full bellys :lol: . Azza,your record middles are in my bag xx

Hi all the Carlton crew.

I'll certainly be there for this, (Weather permiting) one of the best little venues around. :wave:

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

Knockover Derek. :lol:......Should be a goodun derek loads of feedback allready..matty.