York's Charity Motown & Classic Soul Party Night

Illya

LET THE PARTY BEGIN :thumbsup:

It is with great pleasure to introduce to you Yorkshire's Mr Motown... Kev Birkhill Harrogate's own, playing motown & classic soul sound along with Mike Ward and myself.

The venue is HUNTINGTON W.M.C. 1 NORTH MOOR ROAD, HUNTINGTON, YORK YO32 9QS, with a grand dance floor and large bar

The night is in aid of THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE a great cause you hope you never need.

The action starts at 8pm ill midnight and £3.00 on the door WEDNESDAY 29th DECEMBER 2010

Edited by Illya
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It is with great pleasure to introduce to you Yorkshire's Mr Motown... Kev Birkhill Harrogate's own, playing motown & classic soul sound along with Mike Ward and myself.

The venue is HUNTINGTON W.M.C. 1 NORTH MOOR ROAD, HUNTINGTON, YORK YO32 9QS, with a grand dance floor and large bar

The night is in aid of THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE a great cause you hope you never need.

The action starts at 8pm ill midnight and £3.00 on the door WEDNESDAY 29th DECEMBER 2010

HEY UP ANDY COUNT ME AND MAZ IN,ANOTHER GREAT CAUSE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YA WERE MISSED AT YORK....HOPE YA FEELING ALOT BETTER NOW

DALE AN MAZ......

HEY UP ANDY COUNT ME AND MAZ IN,ANOTHER GREAT CAUSE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YA WERE MISSED AT YORK....HOPE YA FEELING ALOT BETTER NOW

DALE AN MAZ......

It wouldn't be a good night if you and Maz were not there, see you at the RSH warm up. Looking forward to see what Kev plays on the 29th

can't believe its only £3 admission Andy - such a great venue , massive wooden dance floor etc and for such a worthy cause .

Kev's got one hell of a motown collection , not only the classics , but also some underplayed and rare gems so gonna be a great night for sure :thumbsup:

can't believe its only £3 admission Andy - such a great venue , massive wooden dance floor etc and for such a worthy cause .

Kev's got one hell of a motown collection , not only the classics , but also some underplayed and rare gems so gonna be a great night for sure :thumbsup:

I believe in quality and value for money and thats what you will get. Thanks for your support Andy :thumbsup: Cheers

LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU RAISE SOME CASH FOR SUCH A GOOD CAUSE ANDY. :thumbsup:

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :D

AV

Firing on all cylinders at the moment, It's a charity you hope you never need, I remember 6 or so years ago coming off my mountain bike and when trying to stand up and my foot was the wrong way a round I had broke my tib and fib dislocated my ankle, No phone signal, lucky for me a wagon went by me and stopped as he was constructing the fire road I was on in the forrest. I was in the middle of no where behind Fylingdales. This kind chap picked me up and took me to meet an ambulance in near by village, I've seen the TV program "Helicopter Heros" and on similar accidents, in the same place, they are in hospital within the hour, a great result today.

Looking forward to the night, and I hope you and Pete have a great Christmas

XX

Hi Andy

glad your'e feeling better - really looking forward to this one as there's a lot of interest being shown - perhaps not that surprising given the cause. Quite a few people have already volunteered to bring along a raffle prize on the night which is very much appreciated and really encouraging

see ya soon

Mike

Edited by MB Soul

Hi Andy

glad your'e feeling better - really looking forward to this one as there's a lot of interest being shown - perhaps not that surprising given the cause. Quite a few people have already volunteered to bring along a raffle prize on the night which is very much appreciated and really encouraging

see ya soon

Mike

We just need to get that little thing called Christmas out of the way yes.gif

LET THE PARTY BEGIN :ohmy:

Wishing you a merry Christmas from all at Route61,

Fozzie.

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & Soulman Martin

Tuesday 28th December with guest DJs John Barnsley and Mark Hopes

Wishing you a merry Christmas from all at Route61,

Fozzie.

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & Soulman Martin

Tuesday 28th December with guest DJs John Barnsley and Mark Hopes

Cheers for that Fozzie

Did I speak to you at Blackpool, Lawton Hotel with Anton. I am not very good with names, If not I do apologies for mixing you up with some very nice people from your neck of the woods. Have a good Christmas and great night on the 28th and Soulful New Year

Respect

LET THE PARTY BEGIN yes.gif

Yo Illya,

Will be there to you and the gang. Looking forward to it. Nice to see you if you can make it on Monday to ours. Good to see in Tadcatser at the warm up.

Have a great Xmas,

Jay Cee

Yo Illya,

Will be there to you and the gang. Looking forward to it. Nice to see you if you can make it on Monday to ours. Good to see in Tadcatser at the warm up.

Have a great Xmas,

Jay Cee

J C

I am going to get to yours on Monday, Looking forward to meeting up with you and Mr Brown and wet the baby's head. And meet the Legend that is the Bint of soul and repeat on Wedneday, See you soon

BIG SHOUT TO ANYONE ATTENDING TONIGHT - I'M SURE ANDY & MIKE WILL APPRECIATE A FEW MORE RAFFLE PRIZES SO IF YOU'VE DUPLICATED ON SOME XMAS PRESSIES OR ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP A BOTTLE OR 2 YOU'VE RECEIVED FOR THIS WORTHY CAUSE PLEASE BRING THEM ALONG.

ANDY & MIKE PUT A GREAT EFFORT INTO PLANNING THESE CHARITY NIGHTS.

SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT. :lol:

AV & PETE

BIG SHOUT TO ANYONE ATTENDING TONIGHT - I'M SURE ANDY & MIKE WILL APPRECIATE A FEW MORE RAFFLE PRIZES SO IF YOU'VE DUPLICATED ON SOME XMAS PRESSIES OR ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP A BOTTLE OR 2 YOU'VE RECEIVED FOR THIS WORTHY CAUSE PLEASE BRING THEM ALONG.

ANDY & MIKE PUT A GREAT EFFORT INTO PLANNING THESE CHARITY NIGHTS.

SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT. biggrin.gif

AV & PETE

Thanks for your support Av, Looking forward to catching up with you and Pete to night.

Cheers

ANdy & Mike :lol: