4 R&b Spares To Go

Mr Outsider

TAMMY JAMES - That's Fat Jack (New World) EX £80

tammy james.mp3

Rare 'New Breed' Female Vox RnB worker, championed by a few who know their onions as it were, recent copies in comparable condition (this is close to Mint really) on popsike have been nearer $200 and doesn't seem to have shown up much other than that

post-5044-0-40510500-1291579735_thumb.jp

LITTLE DADDY WALTON - Highway Blues (Big Hit) VG- £15

DaddyWalton.mp3

Looks pretty rough but plays pretty nice, was my DJ copy until I just recently picked up a mint one. Really good up-tempo Detroit blues with some weird production effects here and there..

post-5044-0-51147700-1291579657_thumb.jp

JIMMY MCCRACKLIN - Georgia Slop / Let's Do It (Mercury) VG/VG+ £30

jimmy.mp3

Two killer dancefloor sides from this great artist, both cool themed-dance records as you'd expect from him! Has good sheen but a bunch of visible but light scuffs, mostly on the 'Let's Do It' side, either way both sides play fine.

post-5044-0-04103000-1291579698_thumb.jp

Paypal preferred

PM or email me: liamlarge at hotmail dot com

Cheers

Edited by Mr_Outsider
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

TAMMY JAMES - That's Fat Jack (New World)

Rare 'New Breed' Female Vox RnB worker, championed by a few who know their onions as it were, recent copies in comparable condition (this is close to Mint really) on popsike have been nearer $200 and doesn't seem to have shown up much other than that

I've sold two near mint copies over the last few months for £30 and £25...also found her Tune-kel disc the other week...is there demand for that one as well?

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I've sold two near mint copies over the last few months for £30 and £25...also found her Tune-kel disc the other week...is there demand for that one as well?

:thumbsup:

Going by the sales on popsike - £25 and £30 would seem a little on the cheap side -

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=tammy+james&x=0&y=0

Can't vouch for the Tune-Kel one though - don't know it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!