Greenlands Club Preston Lancashire

Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy

Greenlands Club Preston Presents A Christmas Soultime Special.....Friday 10th December 8pm/2am..... £3 On The Door...

Cheap Bar....Wooden Dance Floor..... Fantastic Light/Sound System....Great Venue...Across The Board Soul...Northern.... Modern...Rare & Underplayed...Motown....Music to suit all taste's... Soulies from across the region and beyond attend this venue...The venue holds 300+ and for just £3 one of the cheapest around and you get the best Djs each month...Christmas Special Djs Dave Evison...SoulSam and Mr Phil Threlfall...Music for everyone and what a line up and evening of Soulful music we have instore...We look forward to seeing you this coming Friday..And have a safe journey where ever you go...

On behalf of myself [Froggy] Management & Staff of The Greenlands Club we would like to thank all Djs and You who have supported us throughout the 4 and half years we have been running, we hope you all have a Very Soulful Christmas and a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all old/new every 2nd Friday of each month in 2011 and beyond...

Greenlands Club Preston

4 Chatburn Road

Preston

Lancashire

PR2 6BJ

For more details contact Froggy on 07894120969

Hotels close by...

Tickled Trout J31 M6...5mins away from venue in a taxi

Norman Jepson J31A M6...5mins away from venue in a taxi

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest alfroggy

Hi Carol

Spencer unable to make the trip north due to a murder of one of his friends down in London, he was there but nothing to

do with it i may had...said he would do his best in the new year to get up here and sample The Northernsoul in the North of

England...Have a safe journey over you and Chris...who's doing the driving? :hatsoff2:

Guest alfroggy

Hi John

Really looking forward to This Friday at The Greenlands and like you said what a line up we have in store can't wait mate and hope to see you? Ktf Froggy

absolutely delighted to be asked to do this, especially with two legendary old-timers :yes:

Been to Greenlands loads of times and you're always guaranteed to hear a bit of everything. For my part, gonna try and dig out a handful of old Morecambe tunes alongside the usual mix of rarities and one or two nice oldies. Should be a great night, especially with Col, Tony n Joan also turning out.

See you there :hatsoff2:

Guest alfroggy

Hi Phil

It will be 3 Guest Dj legends up there mate [ left out the old bit for you Phil] , thanks for taking up the invitation to spin a few tunes at the Greenlands Christmas Soul Special [its about time too lol]........ looking forward to a fabulous Night of Soul...ktf Froggy

Looking forward to the Christmas Special awesome line up not to be missed......:thumbsup:

Can't wait to meet up with good friends from across the region and listen to fantastic music played at this special venue....:yes:

Best wishes to you Froggy for a tremendous effort keeping Greenlands the top venue it is and a Merry Christmas to everyone involved with "SOULTIME" :hatsoff2:

Can't Wait ........

Willie & Sue.:thumbsup:

Guest alfroggy

Hi Willie

How are things with you Kidda hope all's well and you are ready for a great night once again at The Greenlands Club, do hope you are feeling much better and able to make an appearance....Good crowd expected as always...look forward to seeing Yourself & Sue all being well...Take Care...Ktf Froggy

absolutely delighted to be asked to do this, especially with two legendary old-timers :lol:

Been to Greenlands loads of times and you're always guaranteed to hear a bit of everything. For my part, gonna try and dig out a handful of old Morecambe tunes alongside the usual mix of rarities and one or two nice oldies. Should be a great night, especially with Col, Tony n Joan also turning out.

See you there :lol:

First time for us and looking forward to it :lol:

Guest bigsouldaddy

Great line up bud, sorry i can't make it, at work as always, have a top night i'm sure you will and hopefully see you down at Preston Soul Club - Soul In The City on Sat :lol: .

absolutely delighted to be asked to do this, especially with two legendary old-timers :D

See you there :(

Enjoy Yerself Matey !! Hopefully See You Tomorrow Night :wave::lol:

Guest alfroggy

Sorry about the short notice due to a misunderstanding and lack of communications on The Greenlands side of things........... Dave Evison won't be appearing tonight at the Greenlands Club Preston.............[nothing to do with Dave at all I may point out]............. The mistake was within the camp and I can promise you all it won't happen again.........At the last minute Dj Tony Greenwood has kindly stepped in [Thanks Tony]......... The Greenlands Dj Line up for this evening...Soulsam....Phil Threlfall....Tony Greenwood......A Fantastic line up and some Top Sounds on the horizon......I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused......look forward to seeing you all later have safe journey.... ktf Froggy