Update On Breakbeatbananas

Ady Potts

I know some people will be waiting for an update regarding the "Ebay Dealer Breakbeatbananas" thread.

The majority of buyers were refunded last night. Later today Tommy (Breakbeatbananas) will let me know the remaining figure outstanding to be refunded, I will then paypal that money to him so that he can refund the last few people. At that point every single person that what was out of pocket will have had a full refund.

I know every one would far rather have had the records that they bid on, but as it looks like they would have to wait a period of time to get these records, I did not want to see any of these buyers lose their money, or to think that they were going to lose their money.

I have only stepped in to resolve this issue as I could see that this young family were in trouble. As I stated on the other thread, I'm in no way involved with the Breakbeatbananas business.

If anyone has any other issues regarding this matter then feel free to pm or email me.

Thanks,

Ady

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know some people will be waiting for an update regarding the "Ebay Dealer Breakbeatbananas" thread.

The majority of buyers were refunded last night. Later today Tommy (Breakbeatbananas) will let me know the remaining figure outstanding to be refunded, I will then paypal that money to him so that he can refund the last few people. At that point every single person that what was out of pocket will have had a full refund.

I know every one would far rather have had the records that they bid on, but as it looks like they would have to wait a period of time to get these records, I did not want to see any of these buyers lose their money, or to think that they were going to lose their money.

I have only stepped in to resolve this issue as I could see that this young family were in trouble. As I stated on the other thread, I'm in no way involved with the Breakbeatbananas business.

If anyone has any other issues regarding this matter then feel free to pm or email me.

Thanks,

Ady

What does it say on the chimney in your avatar Ady, it's been bugging me for ages.

Social source share

Many Thanks to Ady and I do hope Tommy and family is Ok

Steve

PETE - I once got a bollocking from Fred Dibnah at a place called Wet Earth Colliery when I was about 12- We used to go down the shaft and nick pieces of the wtaer pumo built by the famous James Brindley and he didnt like it as he thought that he owned evrything that was historical in industry.

Wet Earth was next to Clifton Colliery in manchester which was the scene of the greatest mine disaster in UK.

Just some uselees information I wanted to share!

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!