York Soul Club Saturday 4Th December

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

Just a big thanks to all who braved the weather,big thanks to our guest djs onthe night, Mick and Mo plus Maria and Carl hope it was worth the travel for you all.

Also a big thanks to all our guest Djs through 2010, plus big thanks to Ron, Trev and John our resident djs for coming up with the goods month on month.

Also a massive thanks to all who have supported us through the last year, we now look forward to next year.

We have no soul night in January as the first saturday falls on new years day, so we begin the year on the first saturday in February.

Plus also look out for our Easter Weekend festival of Rare Soul at the Rugby club featuring 2 Rooms Djs to be announced, this will be a fund raising event proceeds to the York Sports Club development Fund.

Would be fantastic to see playlists from saturday night plus residents highlight tunes from 2010.

All the best Happy Christmas and a Fabulous New Year Love Tony and Travcy

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Tony

Sorry we never got down for the last one of the yr .....shame really cos it's one of my fave places and i obviously missed some top music.

And thats without even looking at playlists !

Hopefully we'll catch up sooner than later though.

All the best to York soul club fo the new yr

Nev & Jo :ohmy:

T n T

Firstly well done to you two & all the gang for another great year of brilliant soul night's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saturday was as always a quality night of varied soul music,great to see York spreading it's wings & embracing all facets of the scene & all the attendees loving it.Can't wait to see what happens behind the decks in 2011 :lol:

See you all in February & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all if we don't see you before.

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Couldn't make this one as the weather conspired against us

Big thanks to T&T 4 all things York Soul Club which continues to excite with its music policy, delivered through the residents and ace guest DJs :ohmy:

Looking forward to Feb 2011 re start (& some better weather) , then the fund raising rare soul weekender

See you all at Riley Smith Hall & warm-up on Sat :thumbsup:

Andy & Denise

Edited by andybellwood

T n T

Firstly well done to you two & all the gang for another great year of brilliant soul night's :thumbsup::ohmy:

Saturday was as always a quality night of varied soul music,great to see York spreading it's wings & embracing all facets of the scene & all the attendees loving it.Can't wait to see what happens behind the decks in 2011 :yes:

See you all in February & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all if we don't see you before.

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

good night on saturday what about mr pink though martyn

after a slow start, due to the bad weather, the room soon filled up and by 9 o'clock the place was bouncing, with all the usual suspects and a few new faces, which ended york soul clubs 4th year on a massive high, i'd like to wish everyone who's attended over the past year a very happy christmas and new year and also thank you all for listening and dancing to my records, anyway, heres what i played 9 - 10 pm for once in order this time

kae williams - our love is dying

charles brimmer - the feeling is in my heart

miss louistine - i dont want to love nobody but you

sound 70's - i'll be waiting

message untold - i can feel the change in love

dynamic upsetters - come on down

leon thomas - love each other

case band - never should have loved you baby

bobby wisdom - handwriting

bobby "guitar" bennett - you did it again

gail anderson - be proud , you're in love

gino washington - rat race