Greenlands Club Preston Charity Soul Event

Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy

I would just like to take this Opportunity to say a big thankyou to all of you who attended Greenlands Club Preston on Friday 4th December for one of our very own Avril Carroll who after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and having started her treatment [chemotherapy] we wanted to do something special to show how special she is to many of us here at the Greenlands and beyond and I cannot thankyou all enough the Djs Colin Murphy...Carol Gilboy....Neil Grainger and Les not forgetting Steve Almond Chris Barr and Terry Houston without you guys this would not have been possible and my hat comes off to you all..To all who managed to get there with the freezing conditions a very big thankyou to you also again this would not have been possible without a good size crowd and you made this happen with your attendance..Thankyou...Like to also thank the Bar Staff and Staff at the Greenlands and not forgetting The Management Team who have trust in me On our Soul Nights and who stood by me on this Charity Night Thankyou Willie Michelle Mick Donna, Much appreciated...On behalf of everyone associated with The Greenlands Club Preston we wish EVERYONE a VERY SOULFUL CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

Greenlands Club [Preston] Soultime Event

Every 2nd Friday Of Each Month

4 Chatburn Road

Ribbleton Preston

Lancashire

PR2 6JP

For More Details Contact Froggy On 07894120969

• Replies 1
  • Views 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would just like to take this Opportunity to say a big thankyou to all of you who attended Greenlands Club Preston on Friday 4th December for one of our very own Avril Carroll who after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and having started her treatment [chemotherapy] we wanted to do something special to show how special she is to many of us here at the Greenlands and beyond and I cannot thankyou all enough the Djs Colin Murphy...Carol Gilboy....Neil Grainger and Les not forgetting Steve Almond Chris Barr and Terry Houston without you guys this would not have been possible and my hat comes off to you all..To all who managed to get there with the freezing conditions a very big thankyou to you also again this would not have been possible without a good size crowd and you made this happen with your attendance..Thankyou...Like to also thank the Bar Staff and Staff at the Greenlands and not forgetting The Management Team who have trust in me On our Soul Nights and who stood by me on this Charity Night Thankyou Willie Michelle Mick Donna, Much appreciated...On behalf of everyone associated with The Greenlands Club Preston we wish EVERYONE a VERY SOULFUL CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

Greenlands Club [Preston] Soultime Event

Every 2nd Friday Of Each Month

4 Chatburn Road

Ribbleton Preston

Lancashire

PR2 6JP

For More Details Contact Froggy On 07894120969

So glad it all went well for you Froggy, I would have loved to have been there to support you but you know my reasons for not been able to.

Source Advert