S Foster

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU FROM ALL AT ROUTE61

Route61 Soulnight Sheffield

Stomping Northern Soul and Motown - R & B

Tuesday 28th. 8 o clock till 12.30

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & Soulman Martin

along with j j barns-ley

Guest DJ. Mark Hopes

Playing the very best in classic and forgotten oldies, Northern - Motown - RnB and quality 70's

Admission £3.50

Niagara Conference & leisure Centre https://www.niagarale...o.uk/index.html

Niagara Road

Sheffield

S6 1LU

(The Niagara Conference and Leisure Centre is situated in Sheffield just off the A61 Penistone Road North, behind the Carphone Warehouse)

For further information contact:-

Steve: 07951713882 - sfoster@fsmail.net

or

Martin: 07777629114martin.a2.smith@btinternet.com

This post has been edited by SoulmanMartin: 24 Oct 2010 - 10:24 AM

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Tuesday 28th December with guest DJs John Barnsley and Mark Hopes

Edited by soul guy fozzie
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU FROM ALL AT ROUTE61

Route61 Soulnight Sheffield

Stomping Northern Soul and Motown - R & B

Tuesday 28th. 8 o clock till 12.30

Guest DJ. Mark Hopes

Playing the very best in classic and forgotten oldies, Northern - Motown - RnB and quality 70's

Admission £3.50

Niagara Conference & leisure Centre https://www.niagarale...o.uk/index.html

Niagara Road

Sheffield

S6 1LU

(The Niagara Conference and Leisure Centre is situated in Sheffield just off the A61 Penistone Road North, behind the Carphone Warehouse)

For further information contact:-

Steve: 07951713882 - sfoster@fsmail.net

or

Martin: 07777629114 - martin.a2.smith@btinternet.com

This post has been edited by SoulmanMartin: 24 Oct 2010 - 10:24 AM

thumbsup.gifHiya fozzy , al see what old dears doing but fingers crossed we will be there , always a great nite wi great people hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

thumbsup.gifHiya fozzy , al see what old dears doing but fingers crossed we will be there , always a great nite wi great people hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

Hya Mickey, thanks for nice comment,:thumbsup::yes:thumbsup.gif will be nice to see ya all on Tuesday 28th Dec. hope ya all have a great christmas remember only one dinner on christmas day lol; don't forget to remind yr Dave & please pass the word, cheers mickey.

Fozzie wave.gif

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS
:thumbsup: Really looking forward to the 28th dec , great to here some northern vibes and hit the dancefloor ,after all that bad weather we just had we need some soul to cheer us up :thumbsup::hatsoff2::yes:beer.gif should be a great night ,merry xmas to all at the route 61 cya all there :yes:
Guest alfroggy

Hi Steve

Sorry not able to make it on the 28th December mate but hoping to make the trip from Preston Lancashire sometime in 2011 Have a good one and all the best for Christmas and New Year ....Ktf Froggy...

Greenlands Club

Preston

Lancashire

2nd Friday of each and every

month throughout 2011

thumbsup.gif Really looking forward to the 28th dec , great to here some northern vibes and hit the dancefloor ,after all that bad weather we just had we need some soul to cheer us up thumbsup.gif:thumbsup::thumbup:beer.gif should be a great night ,merry xmas to all at the route 61 cya all there :yes:

It does seem ages since last Route 61 and we have all had enough of this snow so roll on the 28th when I am looking forward to spinning some classic and underplayed tunes for you all. Happy Christmas to everyone at Route 61.

Hi Steve

Sorry not able to make it on the 28th December mate but hoping to make the trip from Preston Lancashire sometime in 2011 Have a good one and all the best for Christmas and New Year ....Ktf Froggy...

Greenlands Club

Preston

Lancashire

2nd Friday of each and every

month throughout 2011

Hya Froggy,

sorry you can't make it over pal,

remember when we were at skegg. you said you wanted me to come & do a spot for you at your venue am looking forward to doing that in the new year, take care hope you & all at greenlands club preston have a lovely christmas.

Fozzie

Hya Froggy,

sorry you can't make it over pal,

remember when we were at skegg. you said you wanted me to come & do a spot for you at your venue am looking forward to doing that in the new year, take care hope you & all at greenlands club preston have a lovely christmas.

Fozzie

Bit late coming in onto this thread having spent most of the week in the frozen wilds of Edinburgh.

Pushing Route back a couple of weeks in December has made it feel like a good few months since the last one but Im sure it will make all the regulars look forward to it that bit more......soul nights near Christmas are always a bit special.

The Niagara's now confirmed for 2011 and we'll be publishing the full list of dates over the next few weeks.

A Merry Christmas to everyone who has supported us over the last 12 months and roll on the 28th December with guest DJ Mark Hopes, he's got a fantastic box of tunes and it should be a real cracker of a night.

Martin

Bit late coming in onto this thread having spent most of the week in the frozen wilds of Edinburgh.

Pushing Route back a couple of weeks in December has made it feel like a good few months since the last one but Im sure it will make all the regulars look forward to it that bit more......soul nights near Christmas are always a bit special.

The Niagara's now confirmed for 2011 and we'll be publishing the full list of dates over the next few weeks.

A Merry Christmas to everyone who has supported us over the last 12 months and roll on the 28th December with guest DJ Mark Hopes, he's got a fantastic box of tunes and it should be a real cracker of a night.

Martin

Hya Martin, hope you've defrosted now pal & glad yr back home safe & sound,

looking forward to seeing you & kath on the 28th December have a nice Christmas.

Fozzie

Martin

Hi Martin & Steve,

A good crowd of us came down to the anniversary night in November and it was absolutely fantastic! . Really enjoyed the CD too.

If the christmas one is half as good we'll be well pleased.

The music, atmoshere and friendly crowd make this one of the best soul nights in the area and wer'e really looking forward to meeting up with everyone at Route 61 again this month.

Merry Xmas and see you all on the 28th :thumbup:

KC

Hi Martin & Steve,

A good crowd of us came down to the anniversary night in November and it was absolutely fantastic! . Really enjoyed the CD too.

If the christmas one is half as good we'll be well pleased.

The music, atmoshere and friendly crowd make this one of the best soul nights in the area and wer'e really looking forward to meeting up with everyone at Route 61 again this month.

Merry Xmas and see you all on the 28th :thumbsup:

KC

Hya KC, not been on computer for a few days due to it being stripped down for decorating,

also had massive problems central heating packed in (my god it was bloody cold) all fixed now,

on top of that another tragedy to take its place my Daughter & Son Inlaw were burgled, wish i could catch em i "would" deffo chop the f**k**g hands off,

So glad you liked the cd, & that you enjoyed the anniversary night, we will do our utmost to make sure you all enjoy Tuesday the 28th Dec at Route61,

Many thanks for great comments & we will see you at Route61,

Untill then have a great Christmas all the best.

Steve-Fozzie-Foster KTF. Merry Christmas

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

Hi ya fozzie really looking forward to 28th , :sweatingbullets: last months was a craking night also enjoyed the anniversary cd nice selection of tracks , sorry too about your heating bet that was bloody frrrrrreezzzzzzzinnnnngggggggg ,also sorry for lisa and martins misfortune :thumbsup:

peace KTF

Hi ya fozzie really looking forward to 28th , :thumbsup: last months was a craking night also enjoyed the anniversary cd nice selection of tracks , sorry too about your heating bet that was bloody frrrrrreezzzzzzzinnnnngggggggg ,also sorry for lisa and martins misfortune :lol:

peace KTF

thumbsup.giflooking forward to this one , great venue and great music, fozzie ok too lol , three days of xmas soul, kingstone barnsley boxing day, metrodome monday and route 61 tuesday , what a xmas treat in store , good to see fozzie at trades friday nite , thought he had got lost ha ha see you all soon and a very merry xmas

regards and best wished from mickey2dinners hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

thumbsup.giflooking forward to this one , great venue and great music, fozzie ok too lol , three days of xmas soul, kingstone barnsley boxing day, metrodome monday and route 61 tuesday , what a xmas treat in store , good to see fozzie at trades friday nite , thought he had got lost ha ha see you all soon and a very merry xmas

regards and best wished from mickey2dinners hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

:thumbsup:hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif Many thanks Mickey you are always on the ball with nice comments, i am sending you a pm with my phone number & address cos i could do with a few flyers back off you or tarnlad for the Lyric (Dinnington) Boxing night, i forgot i needed some for then.

Fozzie

Guest Old Soul

Hi Fozzie and all the crew at Route 61 :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the 28th, like Mickey said, Kingstone, Metrodome and then the Route 61, looks like some sore legs by the end of that week. still at least I can dance off my christmas pud. biggrin.gif....KTF

Hi Fozzie and all the crew at Route 61 :yes:

Looking forward to the 28th, like Mickey said, Kingstone, Metrodome and then the Route 61, looks like some sore legs by the end of that week. still at least I can dance off my christmas pud. :D....KTF

Hya Pete,

cheers matey lookforward to seeing ya again i know i saw ya last night but its always nice to see a happy smiling face & you have always got one pal :lol::yes:

when i was talking to Tom Wheelhouse last night he said he is always stuck for a lift so i told him to have a chat with you for a lift over hope you don't mind Pete, he is Cats eyes on S/S,

have a great Crimbo pal,

Fozzie

Guest Old Soul

Hya Pete,

cheers matey lookforward to seeing ya again i know i saw ya last night but its always nice to see a happy smiling face & you have always got one pal :lol::yes:

when i was talking to Tom Wheelhouse last night he said he is always stuck for a lift so i told him to have a chat with you for a lift over hope you don't mind Pete, he is Cats eyes on S/S,

have a great Crimbo pal,

Fozzie

No Probs I'll pm him...ktf

good on ya pete see ya soon, have a good un pal.

Fozzie

Getting near to the year end so better post the confirmed dates for 2011.

Here they are folks all on a Friday.

• January 28th - Rob Wickes (Bridlington Weekender)
  • February 25th - Derek Greenhoff & Tom Wheelhouse (Trades Club Barnsley)
  • March 25th - Dicko (Robin Hood Brierley)
  • April 29th
  • May 27th
  • June 24th
  • July 15th
  • August 12th
  • September 23rd
  • October 28th
  • November 25th
  • December 30th

Have a great Christmas

Martin

Edited by Guest

Getting near to the year end so better post the dates for 2011.

• March 25th with - Jacko (Robin Hood Brierley)
  • April 29th - TBC
  • May 27th - TBC
  • June 24th - TBC
  • July 15th - TBC
  • August 12th - TBC
  • September 23rd - TBC
  • October 28th - TBC
  • November 25th -TBC
  • December 30th - TBC

Have a great Christmas

Martin

Cheers Martin can't wait for boxing night & then two days later Route61 getting all excited for it, hope you & Kath & fam. have a brill Christmas, take care.

Fozzie

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

Getting near to the year end so better post the confirmed dates for 2011.

• March 25th with - Jacko (Robin Hood Brierley)
  • April 29th
  • May 27th
  • June 24th
  • July 15th
  • August 12th
  • September 23rd
  • October 28th
  • November 25th
  • December 30th

Have a great Christmas

Martin

Hi ya martin glad you got back from scotland ok. you and kath have a great xmas and ill see ya on the 28th , great to see next years dates

soul guy fozzie, on 20 Dec 2010 - 01:27 AM, said:

Wishing you a merry Christmas from all at Route61,

Fozzie.

Cheers for that Fozzie

Did I speak to you at Blackpool, Lawton Hotel with Anton. I am not very good with names, If not I do apologies for mixing you up with some very nice people from your neck of the woods. Have a good Christmas and great night on the 28th and Soulful New Year

Respect

soul guy fozzie, on 20 Dec 2010 - 01:27 AM, said:

Wishing you a merry Christmas from all at Route61,

Fozzie.

Cheers for that Fozzie

Did I speak to you at Blackpool, Lawton Hotel with Anton. I am not very good with names, If not I do apologies for mixing you up with some very nice people from your neck of the woods. Have a good Christmas and great night on the 28th and Soulful New Year

Respect

No was'nt me but maybe have chatted somewhere, any once again all the very best to you & fam.

Steve Fozzie Foster.

Hi ya martin glad you got back from scotland ok. you and kath have a great xmas and ill see ya on the 28th , great to see next years dates

Hi Mark,

Got back but didnt leave the snow behind :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to the 28th

Have a great christmas

Martin ( & Kath)

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

Hi Mark,

Got back but didnt leave the snow behind :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to the 28th

Have a great christmas

Martin ( & Kath)

yeah fed up of the cold now , you have a great xmas and cya on the 28th going to be a great night

Hya Mickey, many thanks for putting flyers out for us & hope that yr knee is in better shape now excl.gif

Untill Tuesday 28th take care,

Fozzie

Hi Guys,

Really looking forward to this night, first time for me but everyone says its a great night and good feedback. Thanks for inviting me down and lets continue to celebrate a soulful Christmas.

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark looking forward to your first visit. Ian Gee ,Graham and Rob from the Grosvenor Rooms said they enjoyed themselves at the Route. K.T.F Dave

Hi Fozzie

all the best for the new year and no doubt you'll have a great night tomorrow

Mike & Andy

Many thanks & a happy new year to you too,

Fozzie

Many thanks & a happy new year to you too,

Fozzie

Not long now before we start to set up at 6.

Had a few calls and texts today, theres a few that want to dance off the Christmas pud.....looks like being a good turnout.

Martin