Sad News & Funeral Details (Note These May Be Subject To Change)

chrissie

As some of you may already know Trev sadly passed away Sunday night.

Mandy has asked me to pass on the details of the Funeral.

3pm Wednesday 15th December at Cambridge Crematorium. (This may now change as they are having to do further tests, will keep thread updated).

Trev was a great supporter of the soul scene and supported many soul nights and all nighters when he could.

Our thoughts are with Mandy and Trev's family,

Chrissie

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

• Replies 37
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Really sorry to hear this news.

I've known Mandy a while now but only really got to know Trev over the last year or so - a real nice friendly guy. Last saw Trev over at Lutterworth a couple of weeks ago and remember us having a chat and laugh over a beer that night.

RIP

Ray

Edited by Raym
Social source share

Please accept my sincere condolences Mandy. I never met your husband, but hope that your time together was happy and that in time, you can look upon your memories together with a smile on your face.

with love, Kirsty x

Social source share

Just shocked beyond belief.

Like Sian I had to check this was the same Mandy and Trev.

Only speaking to the both of them at Lutterworth two weeks ago.

Can't get my head round this.

Sincere condolences.

RIP big fella.

Very sad news, haven't seen either of them for a while, but my thoughts are with you Mandy

x

Winston

Social source share

Very sad news ..found out yesterday...my deepest condelences to Mandy at this very difficult time....have also been asked to post up on behalf of Jan..Jo and Mark...who havnt got access to the internet....

Please acceopt our deepest sympathies Mandy over the loss of Trevor....we are all shaken by the news.....and totally shocked......R i P soul bro.....

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

what a shock trev was an all round very nice fella and will BE missed. our thoughts are with you Mandy sad news indeed tezza & jan

Social source share

Please note the date and time of the funeral may now be subject to change as tests were inconclusive and now will not be able to confirm funeral date and time until Friday. Will update as soon as I hear anything.

Chrissie

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Guest kev such

"The Management "

So sad to hear about Trev. He was always at The Cream Cracker and will be sorely missed. I spoke to Mandy today and spent the rest of the afternoon in a daze.

A good man.

Regards

Kev and Karen

Edited by kev such
Social source share

Guest oldsoulgit

I didn't know Trev & Mandy, sounds like he was a good bloke and a soul fan to boot, we in Macclesfield have lost three of our mates in the last year

It seems only the good die young, our condolence to Mandy R.I.P Trev, Jim & Liz & all the Macc Lads & Lasses

Social source share

REALLY SORRY TO READ SUCH SAD NEWS ON SS.

MY SINCERE BEST WISHES TO YOU MANDY AT THIS SAD TIME

TREV WAS A REALLY NICE AND UNASSUMING GUY......

I WOULD ALWAYS PLAY - THE VALENTINOS - SWEETER ' FOR TREV WHEN HE CAME ALONG

TO SOUL NIGHTS IN BEDFORD......

I WILL ALWAYS NOW THINK OF HIM WHEN I PLAY THAT TUNE

HAMMIE

Social source share

I was so sad to hear that Trev. had passed away on Monday,and my sincere condolences go out to Mandy and family.

Trev. was a lovely bloke who always made a point of having a chat or share a joke whenever we met,and although he'd been ill for some time,recently having to make frequent visits to hospital, he would never whinge or moan about his problems only about the state of some of the music that was being played.

Rest in peace mate and I'm sure you've gone to that place where they only play the good stuff.

Melvyn

Social source share

only just got back on internet after my move to the flat lands of lincolnshire, totally gutted when i heard this news

on tuesday, trev was a top bloke who will be sorely missed by every one who knew him

will be having a tribute at the next "Club Caliente" on friday 17th dec as a mark of respect for the BIG MAN

RIP TREV you will be greatly missed

russ

Social source share

only just got back on internet after my move to the flat lands of lincolnshire, totally gutted when i heard this news

on tuesday, trev was a top bloke who will be sorely missed by every one who knew him

will be having a tribute at the next "Club Caliente" on friday 17th dec as a mark of respect for the BIG MAN

RIP TREV you will be greatly missed

russ

A tribute will be really appreiated Russ, unfortunately I wont be able to be there but I am sure you guys will do the Big Man proud.

Hammie played the Valantinos "Sweeter" as a memory of Trev tonight at Esquires which really got to me, although I didn't know him for long he was an all round great guy and he made Mandy very happy.

Chrissie x

Social source share

Guest Northern PhanTom

Had seen Trev out and about but only really started to have a proper chat after he and Mandy came over to Lutterworth with the Huntingdon Posse in October, this continued at The Cream Cracker week before last when Therese and I sat at the same table. Can only say I'm shocked by this news because in that short space of time I found Trev to be a straight decent polite person who I 'm sure will be sadly missed by all that knew him.

Our thoughts go out to Mandy and his family at this time,

Tom & Therese

Social source share

Cant belive what i have just herd abought Trev, dident even know he was i`ll, just shows what a man he was, i havent seen trev for a while now but as soon as i see him ither he would make a bee-line for me, or me him, we used to have such a great laugh,

A great man...Mate... to all that knew him, my thoughts are with you Mandy and to everyone who`s hart he has touched, to all his family my condolencies he will be much missed.

Glyn.

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Such sad news.

Lou and I want to offer our sincere condolences to Mandy and family.

Trev always had time for a chat and was an island of calm in the mad hubub of an allnighter.

We don't see everyone as much as we used to since moving south but think of you all often.

Chris

Edited by Dr Pickles
Social source share

Guest stephydennis

Just a note from Clint and Steph Known Trev for a while he was a lovely guy..Known Mandy for a year or so and would like to say how sorry we are for her loss and his dearest friends and family. Its hard to believe he is gone and our thoughts are with everyone who knew him and are suffering the loss of a dear friend.

xxxx

Steph Usher

Clint Dennis

Social source share

Guest ALLEYCATS

CONDOLENCES TO MANDY AND FAMILY TREV WAS A FANTASTIC GUY GAVE US SOME LAUGHS ---KEV AND DENISE DRAPER

Edited by ALLEYCATS
Social source share

Our thoughts are with Mandy and Trev's family,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Always saw Trev with a smile on his face, a beer in his hand and or chewing his head off - old school or what hatsoff2.gif

Will miss you at The Fleet and all Soul Events big guy

At some stage Time Will Pass us All By - Save me a seat for me Trev thumbsup.gif close to the bar

later Keith Willcox

Peterborough Soul Club

THE FLEET

post-8464-0-72463000-1292668983_thumb.jp

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!