Genuine Xmas @ The Pavillion,congleton, Boxing Day

Geeselad

• Replies 41
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Boxing day from 4PM till very late with very special guests @ Stock @ the Pavillion, Congleton Park, Cheshire. CW12 1JG!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Info to follow!

All looking good for our Boxing Day bash here. thumbsup.gif had a request to start a tad earlier so will go for a 3.30 start--- gives people an excuse to cut short their Xmas shopping lol rolleyes.gif

Looking like Jim Smirk from Macc is gonna join us.... to spin a few niceties--great stuff :yes:

Also Sue Fisher from the Isle of Man is gonna share some choons with us--a big welcome to Sue and shall look forward to seeing her :thumbsup:

This is a FREE ADMISSION event to say a BIG thanks to all those that have supported us throughout the year and a welcome to newcomers who wanna give this a go :yes:

This really is a spiffing riverside venue set in a fantastic park

...could be a late finish ph34r.gif:ohmy: , a case of 'bop till ya drop' hehehhe :D The girls who run this venue are very supportive of our events and 'luv a bit a norvern' themselves :D ..

Edited by jez jones

This will be a great mix of sounds from classic Northern oldies and quality Motown through to uptempo R&B and lesser played and rarer tunes---------a true across the board event!-------Great venue, great people and great music, can't wait!------- Bring it on! :no:thumbup.gifbeer.gif:D:yes:

Edited by Rufus Lumley

This will be a great mix of sounds from classic Northern oldies and quality Motown through to uptempo R&B and lesser played and rarer tunes---------a true across the board event!-------Great venue, great people and great music, can't wait!------- Bring it on! onto.gif:D:yes::no::)

I'll second that Rufus thumbsup.gif tell yer what though Rufus---bet its cold STANDING in MINNEAPOLIS MINNIESOTA today mate :D :D

..mind ya always a WARM welcome at the Pav mate thumbsup.gif

Guest oldsoulgit

Hi Geese & Jez, really looking forward to this one, as xmas day is so boring and i'll be rareing to go,it will be great to play a bit of everyhing,

see you on the 26th, cheers Jim.

Guest soulboycurtis

I'll second that Rufus :yes: tell yer what though Rufus---bet its cold STANDING in MINNEAPOLIS MINNIESOTA today mate :shhh:biggrin.gif

Thats right, you'd have to be 'stronger than me' to be, 'standing in Minneapolis Minnniesota!:thumbsup::D:lol: :lol: !

Hi Geese & Jez, really looking forward to this one, as xmas day is so boring and i'll be rareing to go,it will be great to play a bit of everyhing,

see you on the 26th, cheers Jim.

Well this one certainly wont be boring mate, the last one was great down here, a superb venue, you'll love it, be great to spin some with you Jim, your very knowledgable and always have a few suprises up your sleeve.

Well this one certainly wont be boring mate, the last one was great down here, a superb venue, you'll love it, be great to spin some with you Jim, your very knowledgable and always have a few suprises up your sleeve.

Yes Jim, welcome aboard the Genuine Soul bash for this mate :lol: ...bit of everything is very much order of the day :lol:

As Geese said you'll enjoy it mate--venue is summat different to the norm :lol:

Guest soulboycurtis

smile.gifwhat time do you think it will go onto guys? and where is it exactly? A friend asked me for directions?

Edited by soulboycurtis

Guests for the day, so far confirmed we have the wonderful Jim Smirk from Macclesfeild, and all the way from the Isle of Man.................Sue Fisher!!!!!!!

More guests to be confirmed asap.

OH YES!! Think we will be havin some of this!!

Lovely Sue "ROBBO" Fisher very good friend of me n Carms,, and a Top Old School Stokey Soul from the Old Days!!thumbsup.gif

Be SO lovely to catch up!!

Be a great one this!!:ohmy:

Nige B

Edited by Nige Brown

:Dwhat time do you think it will go onto guys? and where is it exactly? A friend asked me for directions?

Curtis here is the directions mate---pass em on---

A34 INTO CONGLETON, FOLLOW IT UP THE BYPASS,PAST TESCOS.TURN RIGHT AT THE NEXT TRAFFIC LIGHTS ON TO A54--TRAVEL 100YDS TAKE SHARP LEFT ON TO MILL GREEN CONTINUE 100 YDS AND IN TO CONGLETON PARK thumbsup.gif

SAT NAV CW12 1JG

FINISHING TIME???? OFFICIALLY 12---BUT DONT QUOTE ME---THIS COULD GET SERIOUSLY LATE HONESTLY :ohmy::D :D

Lovely Sue "ROBBO" Fisher very good friend of me n Carms,, and a Top Old School Stokey Soul from the Old Days!!thumbsup.gif

Be a great one this!!:D

Nige B

Yes, Sue is gonna come and spin a few tunes as well. You and Carms will love it here Nige--great venue and trust me VERY warm :ohmy::D

Guest soulboycurtis

Curtis here is the directions mate---pass em on---

A34 INTO CONGLETON, FOLLOW IT UP THE BYPASS,PAST TESCOS.TURN RIGHT AT THE NEXT TRAFFIC LIGHTS ON TO A54--TRAVEL 100YDS TAKE SHARP LEFT ON TO MILL GREEN CONTINUE 100 YDS AND IN TO CONGLETON PARK :thumbsup:

SAT NAV CW12 1JG

FINISHING TIME???? OFFICIALLY 12---BUT DONT QUOTE ME---THIS COULD GET SERIOUSLY LATE HONESTLY :lol::ohmy::(

Big thanks Jez for the directions, late finish as well, what a winner! :thumbsup:

Guest soulboy1463

Cant wait for this one guys as the last two were amazing & this will be even better fantastic venue great crowd & top dj's playing great mix of tunes be there or be square u wont be disappointed merry xmas guys yas sun steve & chris bland

Hi guys

Thanks so much inviting me I'm over the moon and excitably nervous in a good way lol ! If the last one I went to is anything to go by this will be a brilliant night with such a friendly welcoming atmosphere :lol: and of course great tunes! Thanks for the directions Jez x

Aw thanks Nige n Carms, I am so looking forward to being there and seeing you both and my other lovely fab friends its been a while :thumbsup: So see you all at the go go as Geese would say !

Lotsa love Sue xx

Hi guys

Thanks so much inviting me I'm over the moon and excitably nervous in a good way lol ! If the last one I went to is anything to go by this will be a brilliant night with such a friendly welcoming atmosphere :yes: and of course great tunes! Thanks for the directions Jez x

Aw thanks Nige n Carms, I am so looking forward to being there and seeing you both and my other lovely fab friends its been a while :D So see you all at the go go as Geese would say !

Lotsa love Sue xx

You're very welcome Sue. Excitebly nervous--best way way to be lol :D , you'll love it here a great venue and a great crowd in as well. Have a fab Xmas and see ya soon x :yes:

Lovely Sue "ROBBO" Fisher very good friend of me n Carms,, and a Top Old School Stokey Soul from the Old Days!!:D

Be a great one this!!:lol:

Nige B

Don't fink I'm gonna bring one of those mammoth pies with me Nige, I'll be too bloated with turkey mate :yes: :yes:

Edited by Rufus Lumley
Guest proudlove

We can't make this one due to other commitments,but we will be down later in the (New) Year...............have a cracking Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Steve and Carole.

We can't make this one due to other commitments,but we will be down later in the (New) Year...............have a cracking Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Steve and Carole.

Nice one Steve, you and Carole will be most welcome as you know anytime mate :thumbsup:

Seasons greetings to yourselves as well..and of course best wishes for 2011.

ps ,,,that photo jogged your memory mate. remember when you could hire those little rowing boats on the river--and the park keeper would go ape shit if ya didn;t bring em back on time lol :huh::lol:

Guest proudlove

Nice one Steve, you and Carole will be most welcome as you know anytime mate :thumbsup:

Seasons greetings to yourselves as well..and of course best wishes for 2011.

ps ,,,that photo jogged your memory mate. remember when you could hire those little rowing boats on the river--and the park keeper would go ape shit if ya didn;t bring em back on time lol :huh::lol:

Come in number nine.......................oh shit number six is in trouble........................................

Whilst sitting here --and realising that Santa has been---whoop whoop :wave: . i would just like to remind those that are coming, feel free to bring a sales box with ya.

I know how frustrating it can be --when you excitedly unwrap that prezzie--and lo and behold its a northern soul record :lol::wub: ...when you have been yearning for that oh so elusive 'Soft Rock' album

...bring along those unwanted gifts then lol :):D :D

Have a splendid day everyone