Market Harborough Rugby Club Xmas Soul And Rnb Party

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

Hi all, we have are 5th xmas soul party at Market harborough Rugby club LE16 9HF, 8 till 2am, 18th december..

In our little RnB room myself and Jodie and this years guests Bald Mark ....soo looking forward to hearing him !!! and Glen Bellamy with some interesting popcorn / Rnb another one im looking forward to,

Jodie needs no introduction belting out Doo woop /Rnb !!! and i will just fill in the gaps !!

In the Main room, Ady cccccroasdell, beer monster,:D with his tesco bag full of delights, Ally mayer half time orange with some interesting new bits :( , Adam, doing what he does best , 70s and 80s, and Brother Bob like me filling in the gaps :lol: From the late 50s through to the 80s i would say summat there for everyone , hope to see ya there, the flyer is in flyer galley in case i missed owt out, if we dont see ya Have a great Xmas !!:wave: Ps...we have a new years eve special all in one room ,classic oldies 8 till 2.30 or longer its up to us !!! 07710099569 for any details ect,ect...Andy.

Edited by kid mohair
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

Hi Andy,

Really looking forward to this on Saturday. Bumped into quite a few people who are all attending, so it should be another 2 room Christmas packer! See you there, Ally & Mandy.

be good to see ya both as always !!:thumbsup:

Andy/Bob - I Canna wait for Saturday, gonna be another cracker, never been disappointed, but if it's okay, I will avoid helping set-up following the leg snapping event a few years ago. Fond memories - not !! See ya soon Boys.

only 3 days left to the next harborough soul do, see you saturday steve, i cant wait, be early lots of response bloody hell im running out of people to help, you with your leg ,malc with his hernia

Edited by Bobbit
Guest mellytee

Looking forward to a little drive from Banbury/Brackley to visit your Xmas do on saturday; may be using a sledge but will get through somehow LOL :thumbup:

Hoping to see old friends and make some new ones and looking forward to a lot of dancing :)

See you early doors ....sorry cant help, might break a finger nail!!!!

Mel & Rachel :yes:

Looking forward to a little drive from Banbury/Brackley to visit your Xmas do on saturday; may be using a sledge but will get through somehow LOL :hatsoff2:

Hoping to see old friends and make some new ones and looking forward to a lot of dancing :lamsey:

See you early doors ....sorry cant help, might break a finger nail!!!!

Mel & Rachel :)

me and andy welcome you, thats wot we call hard core, keep the faith, please drive safe , dont drink and drive,just come and enjoy, bring as much talc as you want and dance yer asses off ,the floor is all yours make yourself known this is a real freindly do ,mixed records to suit all, p s if you come on your sledge make sure you leave about 3 in the afternoon to get here on time

I'll be dusting off the festive Frollockin' favourites and I'll stick a couple of class acts in the box just in case anyone's after some quality tunage too.

Leicester's on the telly just before too so it could be messy!

Andy/Bob, maybe get Bugsy to stick it on the telly at the rugger club?

ady what time are you thinking of getting there leicester kick off about 5 30 i bet it will be on you know what buggys like, but remember 8, 0 clock ,music music ,music ,party,party,party

Edited by Bobbit

only 3 days left to the next harborough soul do, see you saturday steve, i cant wait, be early lots of response bloody hell I'm running out of people to help, you with your leg ,malc with his hernia

Bob, don't forget my muscle spasms - will you be providing a masseur? This is a must for all soul do's - they could coin it. See you Saturday.

Guest kid mohair

All ways a top night at the rugger club

Me thinks it may be someones big Birthday next day as well so what a way to celerbrate that big 5 0 you now who you are :thumbsup:beer.gif:beer:

Im sure we can get him well oiled !!!beer.gif:D:lol: :lol: :yes::shhh:

only 3 days left to the next harborough soul do, see you saturday steve, i cant wait, be early lots of response bloody hell im running out of people to help, you with your leg ,malc with his hernia

just to say ,it soon comes round, big big big response on this nite, weather bloody cold but no snow in market harborough so far , time 7 30 friday

Guest mellytee

just to say ,it soon comes round, big big big response on this nite, weather bloody cold but no snow in market harborough so far , time 7 30 friday

Keep posting the weather up dates! We have loads of snow and ice in Banbury so are waiting to see conditions tomorrow sad.gif Main roads are ok! Desperately want to get over for your Christmas party!!:ohmy: Training my dog up to drag sledge (Jack Russell pup - but very keen LOL :thumbsup: ) Ralph F has promised me a blow up bed in the back of his car if we get stuck unsure.gif so Im alright Jack pull the ladder up!!! :sweatingbullets:

see you soon

Mel & Rach

xxx

weather update 1 o clock ,only just started snowing ,only light snow nothing serious in market harborough yet

latest weather report no snow at all, roads are clear as a bell ,all set up and ready to go, see you up there,im going to get ready no more reports be early,the dance floor is going to be busy

Source Advert