Kingsway Hall,forest Town

Boxerbeat

YES KINGSWAY HALL ON AS NORMAL NEW YEARS EVE,7.30 TILL 2.30ISH,FREE BUFFET AND CD,SADLY NO FIRE WORKS THIS YEAR ,SO EVERYONE WILL BE SAFE,LOL :thumbsup: ,BUT IT STILL WILL BE THE SAME XMAS FUN,THE DANCING ,MESSING AROUND,THE LAUGHTER,:lol: ,TICKETS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER YEAR £7,SO IF YOUR STUCK FOR SOME WHERE TO GO COME AND JOIN IN WITH THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY YOU,LL LOVE IT,DJS ,YOKI{YORKSHIRE,S BEST}PETE ECCELLS{BOLTONS BEST}SMUDGE SMITH{PETERBOROUGH,S BEST}MIKE COOPS{THE MAIN MAN AND GOOD FRIEND}AND TO JOIN THESE GUYS WE HAVE OUR OWN EAST MIDS TOP MAN,MICK H,NOT FORGETTING OUR RES DJ IAN{THE SOUL FATHER OF KINGSWAY HALL}GEE, NOW HOWS THAT FOR A DJ LINE UP,KTF,CARL........................:hatsoff2:thumbsup.gif

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD ,NOTTS,NG19 0DU,CONTACT CARL 07794 131089,,,,IAN 07535145507...:thumbsup:

Edited by boxerbeat
  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

YES KINGSWAY HALL ON AS NORMAL NEW YEARS EVE,7.30 TILL 2.30ISH,FREE BUFFET AND CD,SADLY NO FIRE WORKS THIS YEAR ,SO EVERYONE WILL BE SAFE,LOL :yes: ,BUT IT STILL WILL BE THE SAME XMAS FUN,THE DANCING ,MESSING AROUND,THE LAUGHTER,:yes: ,TICKETS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER YEAR £7,SO IF YOUR STUCK FOR SOME WHERE TO GO COME AND JOIN IN WITH THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY YOU,LL LOVE IT,DJS ,YOKI{YORKSHIRE,S BEST}PETE ECCELLS{BOLTONS BEST}SMUDGE SMITH{PETERBOROUGH,S BEST}MIKE COOPS{THE MAIN MAN AND GOOD FRIEND}AND TO JOIN THESE GUYS WE HAVE OUR OWN EAST MIDS TOP MAN,MICK H,NOT FORGETTING OUR RES DJ IAN{THE SOUL FATHER OF KINGSWAY HALL}GEE, NOW HOWS THAT FOR A DJ LINE UP,KTF,CARL........................:thumbsup::lol:

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD ,NOTTS,NG19 0DU,CONTACT CARL 07794 131089,,,,IAN 07535145507...:yes:

aup carl, if you see ian before then ask him if he can lend me some oldies to play please!!!!!!!!! :lol:

(don't panic carl, i've blown the dust of me oldies box, polished the records and ready to rumble) :lol:

this will be our 4th KWH new year's eve event and although the club i'm involved with in skegness has our own event i wouldn't be anywhere else on new years eve other than with our east mids friends @ kingsway hall. :yes:

if you ain't been you really don't know what your missing, and perhaps that's a good thing, because if you DID know what you're missing and couldn't get there your NYE would be drowned in a pool of tears. :lol:

post-9305-0-58858600-1292248343_thumb.jp

YES KINGSWAY HALL ON AS NORMAL NEW YEARS EVE,7.30 TILL 2.30ISH,FREE BUFFET AND CD,SADLY NO FIRE WORKS THIS YEAR ,SO EVERYONE WILL BE SAFE,LOL :lol: ,BUT IT STILL WILL BE THE SAME XMAS FUN,THE DANCING ,MESSING AROUND,THE LAUGHTER,:lol: ,TICKETS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER YEAR £7,SO IF YOUR STUCK FOR SOME WHERE TO GO COME AND JOIN IN WITH THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY YOU,LL LOVE IT,DJS ,YOKI{YORKSHIRE,S BEST}PETE ECCELLS{BOLTONS BEST}SMUDGE SMITH{PETERBOROUGH,S BEST}MIKE COOPS{THE MAIN MAN AND GOOD FRIEND}AND TO JOIN THESE GUYS WE HAVE OUR OWN EAST MIDS TOP MAN,MICK H,NOT FORGETTING OUR RES DJ IAN{THE SOUL FATHER OF KINGSWAY HALL}GEE, NOW HOWS THAT FOR A DJ LINE UP,KTF,CARL........................:yes::lol:

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD ,NOTTS,NG19 0DU,CONTACT CARL 07794 131089,,,,IAN 07535145507...:lol:

don't forget to keep that car-park clear of chuffing snow mr. piper! :lol:

Michael it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was last saying it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since the last NYE @ Kingsway, :lol:

Wouldn't miss it for the world, great night and now a fixture in the calendar :lol:

Strictly 60s mind :lol:

that's a myth, still got the photos from metrodome to prove it!!!!!!

post-9305-0-12203600-1292587117_thumb.jp

but i know what you mean pete, 'time marches on' my friend :(

Edited by coops
Guest smudgesmith

Michael it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was last saying it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since the last NYE @ Kingsway, :thumbsup:

Wouldn't miss it for the world, great night and now a fixture in the calendar :lol:

Strictly 60s mind :lol:

Hi Albert looks like we are on the same stage again :lol:

Hi Albert looks like we are on the same stage again thumbsup.gif

After considering such replies as 'Aren't you a lucky chap' and 'will be a great start to the year for ya' wicked.gif , I thought it best to say -

Always a pleasure Andy, looking forward to it as always, :thumbsup: great line up for a top night thumbsup.gifbeer.gif

Alby x

Edited by Pete60
Guest soul over easy

i wouldnt miss this one its a brill venue on a normal night ! but carl goes out his way for his new years bash ask anyone who as been 100 mph oldies great atmosphere and buffet thrown in ! cant be bad? this venue is ran by one of the most genuine blokes on the scene ,massive respect to mr piper and i will be there .... ktf soul folks.

i wouldnt miss this one its a brill venue on a normal night ! but carl goes out his way for his new years bash ask anyone who as been 100 mph oldies great atmosphere and buffet thrown in ! cant be bad? this venue is ran by one of the most genuine blokes on the scene ,massive respect to mr piper and i will be there .... ktf soul folks.

THANKS THE COMPLIMENT TOMMO,THATS JUST ME BEING MYSELF,:thumbsup: THE SCENE HAS GAVE ME SO MUCH OVER THE YEARS ITS JUST NICE TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,SEE YOU THEN MATE AND THE DAY AFTER....KTF,CARL....thumbsup.gif

THANKS THE COMPLIMENT TOMMO,THATS JUST ME BEING MYSELF,:thumbsup: THE SCENE HAS GAVE ME SO MUCH OVER THE YEARS ITS JUST NICE TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,SEE YOU THEN MATE AND THE DAY AFTER....KTF,CARL....thumbsup.gif

top lads running a top venue really proud to be part of it been to the last 9 (including rainworth)dj'd at 7 of them everyone of them fantastic would not want to spend nye any other way see you all friday the yockmiester joy and friends ktf

Edited by soulcrew

top lads running a top venue really proud to be part of it been to the last 9 (including rainworth)dj'd at 7 of them everyone of them fantastic would not want to spend nye any other way see you all friday the yockmiester joy and friends ktf

AUP YOKI,HAV,NT SEEN YOU FOR A WHILE,COULD,NT DO THE MET AS I OVER DO IT THE NIGHT BEFORE,SO WILL SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY MATE,I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE XMAS,ANY SURPRISES COMING THIS YEAR ? LOL,,KTF,CARL :hatsoff2:

LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT PART NIGHT,AT THE KINGSWAY,

TILL THE BIG EVE

B GOOD

MICK H

AUP MICK,HOW YOU DOING ,DID YOU HAVE A NICE XMAS,WE,VE GOT QUITE A FEWCOMING NEW YEARS EVE,AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR SPOT,:yes::thumbsup: WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT THE NORTHERN SOUL PEOPLE AS ONE.........KTFCARL....:hatsoff2:

right ! thats christmas over with ... now for the new year ! :yes: and what better way than Kingsway with the EMSC ! the place to be in Notts area ..... "Northern soul" all the way :ohmy: roll on friday

pete n' susan ktf

AUP PETE,SUSAN,YEP NOT LONG NOW,I FEEL KNACKERED NOW AND THATS BEFORE WE START THE BUFFETT,LOL,SEE YOU FRIDAY MATE,KTF.....CARL.....thumbsup.gif

Guest chipsman

looking forward to it graham ( i suppose i'd best bring some oldies along!!!!) :yes:

OOH !!! MR COOPER , THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK ABOUT

NETTY AND MR & MRS BIZ !!!! :ohmy:laugh.gif

Hello All

What a great night brewing up for NYE at Kingsway. A Dj line up to die for and probably most of the best dancers in the East Mids making their way there as well.

The NYE at Kingsway has been running for a long while now and never fails to deliver. With Top Spinners Mick H, Smudge, Yocki, Pete Eccles, Coops and me and Carl as back up what more could you ask for.

Always mine and Clare's favourite night of the year among all our wonderful friends.

See you all tomorrow.

KTF

Ian G

Edited by iansgee
Guest soul over easy

yep it is a brilliant night music spot on nd i know coops as put gloria taylor in his box [youve got to pay the price vocal] dont make em like that anymore and kingsway hall is the place to be if you wanna hear those magical memories !!! well done to carl and ian my shoes are all ready to hit the floor .... tommo.

yep it is a brilliant night music spot on nd i know coops as put gloria taylor in his box [youve got to pay the price vocal] dont make em like that anymore and kingsway hall is the place to be if you wanna hear those magical memories !!! well done to carl and ian my shoes are all ready to hit the floor .... tommo.

HEEEEY TOMMO,STILL HAV,NT SAT DOWN YET,STILL DOING BUFFETT,:lol: BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT ON THE NIGHT,:thumbsup: FOR THOSE WHO ARE THINKING OF COMING AND ARE WORRIED OBOUT TICKETS,DONT WORRY JUST PAY £7 ON THE DOOR,WE WONT TURN ANYONE AWAY,KTF,CARL........:hatsoff2:

Hello All

What a great night brewing up for NYE at Kingsway. A Dj line up to die for and probably most of the best dancers in the East Mids making their way there as well.

The NYE at Kingsway has been running for a long while now and never fails to deliver. With Top Spinners Mick H, Smudge, Yocki, Pete Eccles, Coops and me and Carl as back up what more could you ask for.

Always mine and Clare's favourite night of the year among all our wonderful friends.

See you all tomorrow.

KTF

Ian G

NICELY PUT BRO,THE PHONES BEEN NONE STOP SINCE YESTERDAY,CD,S ARE FINSHED TO,SEE YOU LATER,KTF,CARL :hatsoff2:

Guest rayskim

HELLO RAY,KIM,SORRY NO FIREWORKS THIS YEAR,I COULD,NT FIND ANY BIG ENOUGH,LOL,ITS FOR THE VILLAGES SAFETY REALLY....:thumbsup: ,SEE YOU TONIGHT MATES......KTF,CARL......:hatsoff2:

No need to bring the hose then.............not long now Kims chomping at the bit...

Guest BigPaul

Will be having a little wander up to Kingsway (& stagger home :hatsoff2: ) Looking forward to a good blowout.

You got DJ times Carl?

The Guvner and meself shall be joining Steve and his missusthumbsup.gif

Just waiting on the little fella and his gaffer nowbiggrin.gif

Cracking nite last year Carlthumbsup.gif

And with Sir Mick of the H in tow this time, looks like a stormerhatsoff2.gif

Best

Paul

The Guvner and meself shall be joining Steve and his missusthumbsup.gif

Just waiting on the little fella and his gaffer nowbiggrin.gif

Cracking nite last year Carlthumbsup.gif

And with Sir Mick of the H in tow this time, looks like a stormerhatsoff2.gif

Best

Paul

AUP PAUL,LONG TIME ON SEE,GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT LAST YEAR ,IT SHOULD BE THE SAME THIS YEAR,ALL FUN MATE,KTF,CARL..........:hatsoff2:

Guest aaz19tdi

Carl , tell Ian to play Shirley Lawson and ill be there in spirit........ph34r.giflaugh.gif have a great night see yer soon iam off now to warm up the cerwin vega and JBL,sthumbsup.gif