The Most Interesting Thread On Here

Guest melodyvideo

Guest melodyvideo

I have been a member of soul source for nearly a year nowand I have really enjoyed reading people's threads. I have enjoyed learningmore of the music, about people's thoughts and opinions though sometimes controversial.

Which threads have you found the most interesting? smile.gif

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

Which threads have you found the most interesting? smile.gif

The Greatest Record Finds of All Time about people's stories about finding records in the states was fantastic. Who Discovered What was good. Frank Wilson on Soul Auction a while back was good as well.

Anything where I learn something new is good.

Also any controversial threads like, oldies vs. rare, kids at nighters, James Trouble vs. Ian Levine, are always good for a laugh. :thumbsup:

To be honest though i'm currently finding All Our Yesterdays most readable with people recollections about old venues.

Social source share

Guest melodyvideo

The Greatest Record Finds of All Time about people's stories about finding records in the states was fantastic. Who Discovered What was good. Frank Wilson on Soul Auction a while back was good as well.

Also any controversial threads like, oldies vs. rare, kids at nighters, James Trouble vs. Ian Levine, are always good for a laugh. :thumbsup:

To be honest though i'm currently finding All Our Yesterdays most readable with people recollections about old venues.

Just read through that lot, some amazing stories! I can't believe all that stuff happened. Thanks for that.

I'm going to check out Kids at nighters next. biggrin.gif

Social source share

The Greatest Record Finds of All Time ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> about people's stories about finding records in the states was fantastic. Who Discovered What was good. Frank Wilson on Soul Auction a while back was good as well.

The Greatest Record Finds of All Time ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> about people's stories about finding records in the states was fantastic. Who Discovered What was good.

With you on that one Matt, best thread for methumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Refosoul without question.

I can play choones that run of the mill soul nites used to play... late 70ts all of the eighties even early nineties,but present day they are not played or possibly some of the present venues dont even know em.:thumbsup: /

Social source share

Guest spudmurphy

torch reunion thread,i was to young to go and records that the posters put up gave some idea of the quality that was around at that time and it was a laugh

Social source share

Guest melodyvideo

The Stafford thread - head and shoulders above anything else

Hi Paul have you got anymore details about this thread I can't seem to fin it.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Always look forwards to Sean Hampseys 'Tips for the new year' threads. The new one will be along in the next few days hopefully.

The crate digging threads always make good reading as well.

This year has flown in dosent seem a year since last years tips personally I like the threads/stories about the artists, just some incredible knowledge being shared thanks

Kieran :lol:

Social source share

Stafford stands out... :thumbsup:

As does the soulboy have you seen it thread.. Can see that getting hits/ posts for a long while as members get to see the film... It will/ could be used as a benchmark to all films that come along on the theme of northern soul.. A great divide of thought/ interest/ passion for this film makes it stand out for me...

Social source share

Ian Levine vs James Trouble for me. Different story for the mods though, I'm sure. As a punter, however - and one that doesn't as rule watch soaps - it was an absolute hoot.

Not kidding there Godz.

Think quite a few have enjoyed your Quiz thread tonight too so thanks :thumbsup:

PS, is it Timi Yuro ? LOL

Social source share

dont know . but i feel a good thred about counterfit records and the numptys that suport them or feel they do no wrong would be a good one

Yeah !! Bring It On Paul, This Will Be Another Like Geeselad Says That Will Get Blocked As Someone Will Go OTT :lol::(:lol: :lol: :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!