Federation Soul Club Nottingham, Friday 31St December

Arabica

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN ON NEW YEARS EVE .............FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER.....:lol:

8PM----2.30AM.....AND A WEE BIT LONGER ?.................£6.00 0TD OR ADVANCED TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM MALL DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 11-30PM

THE DJ LINEUP..........

GUESTS........GAZ ARCHER........DBSC MICK JAY......THE STUTE

RESIDENT DJ'S..........GARY WALL (CO-PROMOTER) ROB SMITH JIM ATKIN

:D

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL...........ON SOULD LANG SYNE.....DOWN AT THE FED A NIGHT OF 60'S NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN AWAITS YOU......

THE DJ LINEUP WILL DELIVER YOUR FAV TUNES SO YOU CAN DANCE OUT THE OLD INTO THE NEW WE SAY GOODBYE TO JIM AS HE WILL TRANSFER TO THE UNION 2011, BIG THANKS TO JIM FOR HIS TIME AT THE FED AND I KNOW HE WILL HAVE SOME FLOORFILLERS ON HIS LAST SET, WE WELCOME MR ENTHUSIASTIC MICK JAY AND GAZ ARCHER FROM DBSC WHO WILL KEEP YOU ON THAT NEWISH DANCE FLOOR,

ROB SMITH WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM AND WE HAVE ROMAN FROM THE FED WHO WILL SPIN A FEW EARLY TUNES WHEN HE HAS DUSTED EM DOWN ??

SO THE SCENE IS SET FOR A NIGHT TO REMEMBER WITH NOSTALGIA PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING AND LEAVE YOUR CAR IF YOU WISH THE GATE IS LOCKED OVERNIGHT,

BE EARLY...........REGARDS McMALL 07778797800 CALL ME IF YOU REQUIRE TICKETS :D:lol::yes:

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mall,what a great night to have as a final one. Really looking forward to it. It will be sad but enjoyable night and floorfillers all the way :thumbsup:

Had a great time behind the decks at The Fed and i am very grateful to You & Gaz for the opportunity to DJ down there :lol:

Back to NYE..8:00 to 02:30????? :lol: :lol: :lol:Going to be good!

Hi chaps GREAT DJ line up for new years eve this will be the icing on the cake and a great end to a very soulful year down at the FEDERATION . I know tickets have been selling well but don't forget to put a few under the table for us wouldn't want to be turned away at the door !!!!!!!!!!!!! So until New years eve have a great Christmas and take care ............. Mark :thumbup::wicked:

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN ON NEW YEARS EVE .............FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER.....:D

8PM----2.30AM.....AND A WEE BIT LONGER ?.................£6.00 0TD OR ADVANCED TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM MALL DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 11-30PM

THE DJ LINEUP..........

:huh:

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL...........ON SOULD LANG SYNE.....DOWN AT THE FED A NIGHT OF 60'S NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN AWAITS YOU......

THE DJ LINEUP WILL DELIVER YOUR FAV TUNES SO YOU CAN DANCE OUT THE OLD INTO THE NEW WE SAY GOODBYE TO JIM AS HE WILL TRANSFER TO THE UNION 2011, BIG THANKS TO JIM FOR HIS TIME AT THE FED AND I KNOW HE WILL HAVE SOME FLOORFILLERS ON HIS LAST SET, WE WELCOME MR ENTHUSIASTIC MICK JAY AND GAZ ARCHER FROM DBSC WHO WILL KEEP YOU ON THAT NEWISH DANCE FLOOR,

ROB SMITH WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM AND WE HAVE ROMAN FROM THE FED WHO WILL SPIN A FEW EARLY TUNES WHEN HE HAS DUSTED EM DOWN ??

SO THE SCENE IS SET FOR A NIGHT TO REMEMBER WITH NOSTALGIA PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING AND LEAVE YOUR CAR IF YOU WISH THE GATE IS LOCKED OVERNIGHT,

BE EARLY...........REGARDS McMALL 07778797800 CALL ME IF YOU REQUIRE TICKETS :lol::no: :no:

[/quote

Think i will bring a sleeping bag and just stay the night !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN ON NEW YEARS EVE .............FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER.....:lol:

THE DJ LINEUP..........

:lol:

BE EARLY...........REGARDS McMALL 07778797800 CALL ME IF YOU REQUIRE TICKETS :lol::(:lol:

Hiya Gaz n Malcolm

I'll be out this new years eve, as you all no its been a while for me but im definitely gonna be there for this one, gaz as told me hes gonna do a mixed up and messed up set if its owt like him and H used to play at the scooter do,s it will be brill !!!!!

i will let him tell you more about it when hes back from Ascot !

Carol

Hiya Gaz n Malcolm

I'll be out this new years eve, as you all no its been a while for me but im definitely gonna be there for this one, gaz as told me hes gonna do a mixed up and messed up set if its owt like him and H used to play at the scooter do,s it will be brill !!!!!

Carol

Hi carol yes it as been a while since we have seen ya . But just to let you know Gaz has been playing mixed up messed up sets for a long time :thumbsup: LMFAO but don't tell him i said so ........ Mark (Bam)

Hi chaps GREAT DJ line up for new years eve this will be the icing on the cake and a great end to a very soulful year down at the FEDERATION . I know tickets have been selling well but don't forget to put a few under the table for us wouldn't want to be turned away at the door !!!!!!!!!!!!! So until New years eve have a great Christmas and take care ............. Mark :sweatingbullets::thumbsup:

Hi Mark,

Tickets tucked away safe and sound.......................wink.gif

Regards Mc Mall

Hi carol yes it as been a while since we have seen ya . But just to let you know Gaz has been playing mixed up messed up sets for a long time :thumbsup: LMFAO but don't tell him i said so ........ Mark (Bam)

Now then Bam i think you maybe right there you cheeky sod lol

Well i think what Carol means though, Bam is i'll be playin a different set from as usual lol ( Popcorn Soul, Northern, RnB, Motown, Ska and a splash of Mod ) well it will be the new year !!

So why not somart different from the normal !!

8pm - 2.30+ finish can't be bad and all for £6

Like me Dad as said doors will be closed at 11.30 !!!!

Well i think what Carol means though, Bam is i'll be playin a different set from as usual lol ( Popcorn Soul, Northern, RnB, Motown, Ska and a splash of Mod ) well it will be the new year !!

And no one is allowed to leave until BAM does :thumbsup:

And no one is allowed to leave until BAM does laugh.gif

A jim what you sayin innocent.gif like Mall and Gaz have said the doors close at 11.30 so it looks like we are all locked in :thumbsup: what will we do beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

dont forget new years eve is fancy dress i think there's a price for the best fancy dress

get in early and lets get the party started

Mick

Definitely a price to be paid if you get the fancy dress wrong at least 12 months of pi## taking :lol:

Edited by OW31

dont forget new years eve is fancy dress i think there's a price for the best fancy dress

Hi Mick think i might have won this already . I will be taking my fancy dress outfit with me and putting it on later in the night BECAUSE tonight Mick I'm going to be a ................................. "DANCIN DRUNK" ........Then again i don't think i will be the only one wearing this sort of outfit i could name names but i don't want te embarrass anyone Gaz, Pc Mark, Jim, oooooooooops sorry lad's

Hiya Gaz n Malcolm

Carol

Hello Caz, it was lovely to catch up with in the week over lunch and have a good natter lol , i'm looking forward to a great night at the Fed where i'm sure we'll be dancing the niight away!! especially if Gary is doing a mixed up and messed spot! i think we can all expect the unexpected he he he he.......... see you soon Gail x

Hi Mick think i might have won this already . I will be taking my fancy dress outfit with me and putting it on later in the night BECAUSE tonight Mick I'm going to be a ................................. "DANCIN DRUNK" ........Then again i don't think i will be the only one wearing this sort of outfit i could name names but i don't want te embarrass anyone Gaz, Pc Mark, Jim, oooooooooops sorry lad's

your very lucky i have to drive ill let the missis drink as i would not dare let her lose behind the wheel of my car i value my life to much women drivers need HELP just start most cars

What you trying to say Mark apart from we are piss heads :lol:

Sound's good to me Gaz a bit of something for everyone...... You and Carol have a good one and i will see ya NEW YEARS EVE pal :D

dont forget new years eve is fancy dress i think there's a prize for the best fancy dress

Hi Mick,

You are quite right..............FANCY DRESS IS OPTIONAL......................AND YOU CAN PAY ON THE DOOR.................£6.00............:D

REGARDS McMALL

Hi Mick,

You are quite right..............FANCY DRESS IS OPTIONAL......................AND YOU CAN PAY ON THE DOOR.................£6.00............:thumbsup:

REGARDS McMALL

post-11072-0-61161500-1293106192_thumb.j What are you going as this year Mall ?????????

post-11072-0-61161500-1293106192_thumb.j What are you going as this year Mall ?????????

HI MARK,

WELL IT WILL NOT BE THE KILT..................:thumbup: FOR SURE..................

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS........EAT PLENTY AND DANCE IT ALL OFF...................NEW YEARS EVE AT THE FED..................8PM.................2.30AM................OR EVEN LATER???????????

REGARDS McMALL :lol::D

HI MARK,

WELL IT WILL NOT BE THE KILT..................rolleyes.gif FOR SURE..................

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS........EAT PLENTY AND DANCE IT ALL OFF...................NEW YEARS EVE AT THE FED..................8PM.................2.30AM................OR EVEN LATER???????????

REGARDS McMALL hatsoff2.gif:rolleyes:

not wearing a kilt not like you mall got my outfit should be good for a laugh see you N Y E

MICK & TERESA

Guest GazArcher

BRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK THE ODD SKA AND 6T'S MOD PYSCH MIGHT FIND ITS WAY INTO MY BOX JUST IN CASE GAZ GETS TO MESSED UP TO DO HIS MESSED UP, JUST GOT A NICE SHOTGUN EXPRESS AND A SHADOWS OF KNIGHT SHOULD BE HERE IN TIME.............

CAN I JUST WISH EVERYONE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND A BRILL NEW YEAR AND LETS PARTY LIKE NEVER BEFORE

WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE THE MODS....XMAS CAROLS AND THE CHANCE TO STUFF A FAT BIRD BRING ON THE BOOZE

HAVE A GREAT ONE LOVE YOU ALL

GAZA XXXXXXXXXX

BRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINK THE ODD SKA AND 6T'S MOD PYSCH MIGHT FIND ITS WAY INTO MY BOX JUST IN CASE GAZ GETS TO MESSED UP TO DO HIS MESSED UP, JUST GOT A NICE SHOTGUN EXPRESS AND A SHADOWS OF KNIGHT SHOULD BE HERE IN TIME.............

CAN I JUST WISH EVERYONE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND A BRILL NEW YEAR AND LETS PARTY LIKE NEVER BEFORE

WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE THE MODS....XMAS CAROLS AND THE CHANCE TO STUFF A FAT BIRD BRING ON THE BOOZE

HAVE A GREAT ONE LOVE YOU ALL

GAZA XXXXXXXXXX

A up Gaz

I'm staying sober new years eve whistling.gif go on bang a bit of Mod out then why not "i sure am " :thumbsup:

see you all on new yrs eve

Wallie

:yes: :yes: :hatsoff2:post-11072-0-25786300-1293381358_thumb.j So am i " See ya nice and early Bro "

This has just reminded me to mention........................WE WILL BE ON AGAIN AT THE FED THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY.......8TH JANUARY THIS IS DUE TO US RUNNING INTO THE 1ST SATURDAY FROM OUR NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL.................LOOKS LIKE BAM WILL STAY A WEEK......:yes: ..................................GUEST TONY WIGGAN...............

REGARDS MCMALL

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN ON NEW YEARS EVE .............FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER.....:huh:

THE DJ LINEUP..........

:hatsoff2:

BE EARLY...........REGARDS McMALL 07778797800 CALL ME IF YOU REQUIRE TICKETS :yes:hatsoff2.gif:D

See you all later :D

it dont matter what you wear jim as long as bring your tunes see you tomorrow nite just about over my man flu been in bed for two days thought i was dying got no sympathy off the wife

mick

Dont beleive that no sympathy quote Mick you are well looked after by the lovely Teresa bet you have well milked it laying in bed watching the 50" plasma. Being fed and watered no sympathy here mate only for your loverly wife of 34 yrs god does she deserve a medal see you all tonight mate KTF TREV (D.B.S.C.)

Dont beleive that no sympathy quote Mick you are well looked after by the lovely Teresa bet you have well milked it laying in bed watching the 50" plasma. Being fed and watered no sympathy here mate only for your loverly wife of 34 yrs god does she deserve a medal see you all tonight mate KTF TREV (D.B.S.C.)

you know me2 well trev she a star really keeps the tea on the go all day cant ask for more

Guest GazArcher

A up Gaz

I'm staying sober new years eve :hatsoff2: go on bang a bit of Mod out then why not "i sure am " :thumbsup:

see you all on new yrs eve

Wallie

You cant stay sober Jack Daniels profit wont stand it!!!!!

DO YOU THINK THE FED COULD TAKE A BIT OF 6T's PSYCH AND SCREECHING SOUND OF HAMMOND??????????????

A FEW OF THESE SOME SKA AND SOME YOUTH CLUB CLASSICS WILL BE IN THE BOX AND BOY ARE WE GOING TO PARTY :lol::(

FIRST THE ASHES AND THEN 5 AGAINST THE SHEEP..........ISNT OZ FULL OF SHEEP AS WELL MUST BE THE ANIMAL OF THE LOSER :yes:

Guest rayskim

Great line up, great people, great venu. Hope you all have a fantastic night, I know you will. Happy New Year, hope it brings you all you want, all you need and everything you deserve, have a fab one. R+K

You cant stay sober Jack Daniels profit wont stand it!!!!!

DO YOU THINK THE FED COULD TAKE A BIT OF 6T's PSYCH AND SCREECHING SOUND OF HAMMOND??????????????

A FEW OF THESE SOME SKA AND SOME YOUTH CLUB CLASSICS WILL BE IN THE BOX AND BOY ARE WE GOING TO PARTY :hatsoff2::thumbsup:

FIRST THE ASHES AND THEN 5 AGAINST THE SHEEP..........ISNT OZ FULL OF SHEEP AS WELL MUST BE THE ANIMAL OF THE LOSER :lol:

Happy day's Gaz see ya later pal....... Mark

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN ON NEW YEARS EVE .............FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER.....:(

THE DJ LINEUP..........

:hatsoff2:

BE EARLY...........REGARDS McMALL 07778797800 CALL ME IF YOU REQUIRE TICKETS :thumbsup::lol::(

Hi All

Thanks to all of you for contibuting to the Fed Thread............some good constructive content..............Yes and we certainly will be GOING TO A HAPPENING all the best for 2011 to all soulies wherever you are to see in the New Year..........................

And we do have a prize for the best Fancy Dress outfit........Jim reckons he's won it.......:hypo: ................

See you all later and thanks for supporting the Fed as i always say the Club is for you our guests..........

Regards Mcmall..............&.........Gary............me son :yes: