• Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking

and if you want to share your lottery win i would be more than happy to help you out Ted :yes:

and if anyone just happens to have a spare of the Parliments then give me a shout but be warned im skint until Ted helps me out :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

and another

Betty Fikes Southdown

it,s betty fykes on southbound........selma alabama......john mc's got a ex+ parliaments think he wants £12k or swaps....atb peggy

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

you know where you can stick them Brian :yes: now unless you have the bloody records p*** off :hatsoff2: and 12k for the parliaments do you think i reside in NYC :hatsoff2:

sorry seems i,ve got it wrong.........johns just pm'd me and said it,s £15k and a bunch of fikes bananas or is it betty fikes and the bananas?

got mine off a market stall.........the geezer had a whole bunch of em :thumbsup:

Social source share

Both sides of Betty Fikes & the Bananas are great. :yes: "I can't lie to my heart" one of the best deepie weepies ever. Got mine a while back when Sam was clearing some quality tunes out of his box..... :thumbsup: At the time he'd just spent a lot on an Apple & 3 Oranges.....Boom boom

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Both sides of Betty Fikes & the Bananas are great. :hatsoff2: "I can't lie to my heart" one of the best deepie weepies ever. Got mine a while back when Sam was clearing some quality tunes out of his box..... :yes: At the time he'd just spent a lot on an Apple & 3 Oranges.....Boom boom

lucky for you there are no spelling mistakes because you would of got a right slating........top bananza :thumbsup: .......happy new year steve tezza

Social source share