• Replies 134
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rosemary

only 3 sleeps til my fav venuesmile.gif.......I am having such a good week after my week of sadness...... so bring it on Burnleybiggrin.gif

Kev H.....I have bought some more batman badgesyes.gif.....I will give you 2 badges this time just in case you loose onelaugh.gif

Hope to get there early but depends on the nattering with Sue, Kirsty and Janettelaugh.gif

Best of luck with this one, I hope it has similar support to the opening night of the 'New Chapter'. I have an Easter Egg hunt the next day with my kids, although I toyed with the idea of doing both, I really do need to be on top form or I will never find those damn eggs!

Anyway, have an 'Eggselent' time (See what I did there?!!!) :O)

All the best,

Len.

"You know when the crowd's behind you - Your facing the wrong way!"

Need Batman badge too Rosemary plz :thumbsup:

Cogster x x x

you'd make such a cute batman Cog - go on wear a cape and mask and budgie smugglars over your leggins!

Guest frenchie

......And that will be a lot of nattering then even before you get there yes.gif

Will be a good night lots of dancing, nattering and nonsense that is for sure....laugh.gif

Edited by frenchie
Guest Sean Haydon

yes m8 deffo lookin forewood 2 catching up wiv m8s

It'll be great to see the old Burnley crew back together again, and on form too no doubtwink.gif

Mike, you might need to get round Rosemary for a few more badges, you know what Chris is like, and if Chris get one, Dave must have oneyes.gif

thanks Seansmile.gif, last time i had to drink the vodka and it gave me a headachesad.gif

Are you sure it was the Vodka? and not Sue :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to helping you get another headache Rosemary :) as there's some serious celebrating to be done at Burnley :thumbsup:

May leave the car at home & bag a lift :yes:

I can see you've got room for one more in your car, but looking at your passengers (Sue,Kirsty & Janette :thumbsup: ), I think I'll ask your Diane for a lift :thumbup:

Guest rosemary

Are you sure it was the Vodka? and not Sue :lol:

I'm looking forward to helping you get another headache Rosemary :thumbsup: as there's some serious celebrating to be done at Burnley :thumbup:

May leave the car at home & bag a lift :g:

I can see you've got room for one more in your car, but looking at your passengers (Sue,Kirsty & Janette :hypo: ), I think I'll ask your Diane for a lift :lol:

Alison come with us 4 girliesyes.gif.......and leave your car at my house....... it would be our Burnley Road Triplaugh.gif.....we could end up anywhere ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif.......Scotland, Wales or even Francelaugh.gif......we'd better pack our overnight soulie bagslaugh.gif

Mike Cog, Kev H and Mr Tabs........bat cave badges are saved for you......these are demo's and M+ , never been played with beforelaugh.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

Sean, maybe you should be thinking of some kind of Bat based badge as a giveaway on the 1st anniversary of the new Burnley nighter... :thumbsup:

Yes mate, it's been mentioned by a couple already. Maybe we should to a 'Design A Badge' competition? smile.gif

Yes mate, it's been mentioned by a couple already. Maybe we should to a 'Design A Badge' competition? smile.gif

sounds good, but I would have to wait until I could be properly supervised by an adult..... :no:

Guest gordon russell

hey hey........don,t ya just know that the night of the bat is almost upon us.........we've been going round the bend waiting for this.........wall to wall dancing soul.....they tell me they've opened a new ride at alton towers......well it,s fook all ta burnley............see ya there peggy and the babcocks

roly poly fish heads are never seen drinking capuccino coffe in Italian restaurants with Oriental women...

i took a fish head out to see a movie, didn't have to pay to get it in...

Roll on Saturday! (when it'll cost £10 - even for fish heads!)

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GUD N TONIGHT,WISH I COULD BE THERE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I NEED MR SENSIBLE HEAD ON FOR TOMORROWS MARRS BARR ALLNITER,IF ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE BAT CAVE AND STILL HAS ENOUGH ENERGY LEFT AND WANT TO COME DOWN TO WORCESTER TOMORROW THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL 2 FOR 1 DEAL AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVE YOUVE BEEN TO BURNLY :thumbsup:

Last one was brilliant, reckon tonight will be just as good and really looking forward to it. Good music to dance to, good company to talk bollox to.......and I'm in the mood for talking and dancing lots :yes:

See you all there :thumbsup:

Guest Sean Haydon

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GUD N TONIGHT,WISH I COULD BE THERE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I NEED MR SENSIBLE HEAD ON FOR TOMORROWS MARRS BARR ALLNITER,IF ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE BAT CAVE AND STILL HAS ENOUGH ENERGY LEFT AND WANT TO COME DOWN TO WORCESTER TOMORROW THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL 2 FOR 1 DEAL AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVE YOUVE BEEN TO BURNLY :thumbsup:

Cheers John, hoping to join you mate.

So how can we prove we've been to Burnley? g.gifhypo.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

Get todays graft out the way,then time to p.a.r.t.a.y.!!

Sooo lookin forward to this baby !!!:thumbsup::yes:

More Party celebrations to be had Mike. It's Cannock Jan's Birfdee too!thumbup.gif

Guest Lynsey_Wez

Looking forward to this tonight, cant wait! ....................Having a bit of trouble setting the sat nav up though! Postcode is bringing up 'Mount Pleasant Street' not 'Whittam Street' as its advertised as...........any help appreciated people! Is this venue on a street corner or something?

OK................me & the missus are coming out of hibernation, & will be attending tonights Shindig. As usual we will be attending the Bridge Beir Huis first (Behind the precinct car park) from about 8.30 P.M. Also I have a box of sales to tempt you collectors. This is my first time back @ Burnley for a year, & I know its going to be a packer, as its a "proper Allnighter" without the 3 AM dance floor thinning. See Y'all later on.

Ritchie & Ann. :thumbsup:

Guest Sean Haydon

OK................me & the missus are coming out of hibernation, & will be attending tonights Shindig. As usual we will be attending the Bridge Beir Huis first (Behind the precinct car park) from about 8.30 P.M. Also I have a box of sales to tempt you collectors. This is my first time back @ Burnley for a year, & I know its going to be a packer, as its a "proper Allnighter" without the 3 AM dance floor thinning. See Y'all later on.

Ritchie & Ann. :thumbsup:

Hiya mate. It's on the corner of Whittam st. and Cow lane. The Falcon.

post-10634-0-36261000-1303555816_thumb.j

Whoops, sorry, that's for Lynsey_Wez

Edited by Sean Haydon
Guest rosemary

Can I have some Burnley rock.

Kev.:thumbsup:

Nono.gif

But if you're a good angel I'll give you a Burnley bat cave badgeyes.gif......but Alison will have to show me who you are Kevlaugh.gif

I'm that excited I have assembled a new metal bench and table for the garden......laugh.gif

Right off to pot up mi tomatoeslaugh.gif

you had better be up for some good bollox young fella me lad

With your fine self in attendance Dave the quality and quantity of bollox spoken will reach new heights, I'm looking forward to an inevitable 3 hour long conversation about absolutely nothing with you :thumbsup:

Can I have some Burnley rock.

Kev.:thumbsup:

with my poor eyesight I thought you'd asked for cock... I can think of a lad from Burnley that ain't had any action for a while and might oblige :(

it'll be kinder to your teeth too... maybe :yes:

Guest rosemary

with my poor eyesight I thought you'd asked for cock... I can think of a lad from Burnley that ain't had any action for a while and might oblige laugh.gif

it'll be kinder to your teeth too... maybe ph34r.gif

Burnley Cocklaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

see you at 9pm Mrs Kirsty........looking forward to our journeybiggrin.gif

Source Advert