• Replies 134
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Neil Taylor

Wigan mob ready for BURNLEY TOP line up again and it will great to see our mate Mr. Funkinsoul unleashed on the decks at the kestrel TOP MAN.

IT`S NEARLY SHOWTIME,AND THIS CAT IS READY TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF.

Guest rosemary

Wigan mob ready for BURNLEY TOP line up again and it will great to see our mate Mr. Funkinsoul unleashed on the decks at the kestrel TOP MAN.

IT`S NEARLY SHOWTIME,AND THIS CAT IS READY TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF.

as always looking forward to your set Neilyes.gif

Guest Sean Haydon

Just a quick post for now, hopefully more later when I recoversmile.gif

Karl and I would like to thank everyone for joining us last night and making yet another Fantastic night at the Kestrel Suite. Great to see another full house and everyone enjoying themselves in True Burnley Style, right till the last record! A special thanks to all of our DJ's for doing an excellent job in providing us with such top quality tunes, and keeping a busy dance floor all night long.

Sorry about the lighting issues, this will be addressed for our next one in July.

Piccies etc later...

Sean

Another great night of fine music and good company, enjoyed it even more than the last one! (Am I allowed to say that?)

Cheers to Sean & Karl for promoting the Kestrel Suite Burnley All Nighter, and turning it into one of the "must visit" events. A great crowd, a few new faaces, and a number of birthday celebrations I believe!

The music policy is excellent,doesn't fall into the trap of trotting out all the usual overplayed oldies, and is designed to keep people dancing and keep the floor full all night. Great job from all the DJ's this weekend, and a special mention to Jackie who did the hardest timeslot of 9-10pm and managed to get people on the dancefloor from opening, no mean feat considering she's only just started DJing and has played less than half a dozen sets out in public, Well Done Jackie!

Looking forward to the next one already!

:hatsoff2:

Guest rosemary

A big thank you to Penny and Stuart and Sue, also Kirsty, Alison and my sister Diane for the girlie journey there and back, and all the Burnley crowd for making my birthday celebrations very very special to mesmile.gif

i loved the poster Stuart.....yes.gif

Thanks for the cards and presents.....I was overwhelmed.

xxxxxxx

Guest frenchie

Fantastic night. Glad you liked everything Rosemary but forgot to bring your cake out!!!!!! ph34r.gif

Good to have a long and meaningful conversation with Mickey (Cruise).......still not too sure what about tho! laugh.gif Top man.

Thanks to Sean and Karl for another top night

Penny

A real corker of a nite many thanks Sean ,Karl and all guest DJs plus staff and of course the hard core niter poeple and close friends. The Burnley ethos of wot a niter is all about held good grt crac upbeat, exciting new tracks and some classic dance tracks sliped in here and there for gud mesure. Start as you mean to go on dusk till dawn with grt sets from start to finish.

During Danny Price's outstanding set and last set of the nite i found it hard to find a space on the floor at times ( Betty Fikes banging out at 5.30am awsome) and i can dance on a postage stamp if i have to, the carpet had a bit of ware a tear not a hint Sean lol just so grt to see every one enjoying themselves thats wot its realy all about and not to be missed .

Ask Lenny he missed a lift with Johnmac and myself then jumped in a taxi 200 miles worth of taxi you could have knocked over with a feather when he walked through the door at midnite i think he's a share holder in the firm now lmao.

Your's in Soul Irish

'Easter Bunny' or 'Easter Burnley?'...

...I had planned to miss this one due to it being Easter and as Irish mentioned I did end up having to get a taxi 200 miles from Wellingborouh as it only dawned on me that I really wanted to go after everyone had already left - No regrets, the trip was worth every penny.

This proves there must be a special 'Burnley Pull' It's not just the music as I also love other styles, it's got an extra 'something' of it's own.

Big shout to Nina for being the most understanding wife in the world and of course John 'n' Jen for the lift back!

All the best,

Len.

"I am playing the right records, but not necessarily in the right order"

That has to be one of the best all nighters i've been to .........atmosphere, music people, WOW! thanks for the cards guys, and a massive thanks to Karl (that's one of the nicest things anyones ever done for me)

Guest Mrs Simsy

'Easter Bunny' or 'Easter Burnley?'...

...I had planned to miss this one due to it being Easter and as Irish mentioned I did end up having to get a taxi 200 miles from Wellingborouh as it only dawned on me that I really wanted to go after everyone had already left - No regrets, the trip was worth every penny.

This proves there must be a special 'Burnley Pull' It's not just the music as I also love other styles, it's got an extra 'something' of it's own.

Big shout to Nina for being the most understanding wife in the world and of course John 'n' Jen for the lift back!

All the best,

Len.

"I am playing the right records, but not necessarily in the right order"

:lol: How much was the taxi?!:D

After reading two great lookback for Burnley, looking likely that we'll be able to join you for the next one.:ohmy:

Bloody mighty fine night that was thumbsup.gif...soon got into the habit of 'talking bollox' as well, biggrin.gif

Choon wise some stonkers also(did I hear an alt version of Hope we Have??). Those who organise this nighter---pat yourselves on the back cos credit where credits due--you've nailed it thumbsup.gif

Guest gordon russell

Bloody mighty fine night that was thumbsup.gif...soon got into the habit of 'talking bollox' as well, biggrin.gif

Choon wise some stonkers also(did I hear an alt version of Hope we Have??). Those who organise this nighter---pat yourselves on the back cos credit where credits due--you've nailed it thumbsup.gif

the legend played it..........the love doctors t

Guest gordon russell

what a rip roaring night at the cave. night of two ends and some stuff in the middle. walked in to a nice lady playing a very good set of music,not a warm up set just a proper good set that could of been played any time of night,well done. the dance floor at this event always takes a while to get to a full head of steam (because this nighter goes on til 6 not 3) once there the dj,s stoke the fire and the engine driver (karl h) keeps it firmly on track. there was music for everyone with the upbeat vibe being maintained above all else and it was great to see the place throbbing not just the dance floor,thats what the music can do for a place.needless to say a top crowd of absolutely mad folk having a ball,wether dancing,listening or talking the most amount of shite lol....about 4 or 5 records from the end shirley woods said to me as we looked at a rammed dance floor and carpet...."does your mate not know the average age of these people?" "why's that?" said l she replied " this set is relentless" to which we both had a chuckle........this was the 5 til 6 set lol.............said to danny around his house earlier in the afternoon "what time you on?" " 5 oclock " with a sip of his pint and a big smile on his face.......great,great night karl and sean many thanks indeed..........if the products right......it,s not to far.......if the products good.....you're not to old....if the product rocks.........it,s burnley............there's no one in our group below 53.......and we love it.........tezza & jan

Guest SteveC

Better late than never but here goes.

Once again a brilliant night. Really cheesed off I missed Jackie's and Neil Topliss's sets - my fault not Angie's (bloody pc's).

Cruise on top form!!! Fudge available for *iss taking sessions!! Fabulous music and an "eat up that dancefloor" crowd!!! Danny finishing off the way it should be thumbup.gif . Left with 4 cheap yet pucker pieces of vinyl and finally acquired the final piece of the Nantwich sub station vinyl playing set.......the decks (Aiwa - £5 from Nantwich and Crewe Vagrants Car boot) so I could spin them at the lady's pad. Chuffed to bits!!!

Many thanks Karl and Sean...see you cave dwellers at the next installment!!!!

S&A

Edited by SteveC
Guest Neil Taylor

Great night from start to finish......and again,like the last one the vibe was in the air.

I really enjoyed playing some tunes between 11-12,but the man known simply as the legend deserves spot of the night.A great mix of tunes....top man.

The full membership was out in force,up for a bangin` night.And that`s what they got.

Sean & Karl,and i`m sure there respected partners do a crackin` job.Thank-you.

To all the mad f**kers & nighter people who make this place what it is,without you it would only be half as good.

Neil.

Top nite at Burnley for us again :thumbsup: in great company with kev/wen, neil/ang, nicki/tony :D dj,s wre on the ball right thro the nite :thumbsup: great music coming out across the kestral. The youth academy production line of the BARN CUMBRIA UTD :yes: brought FUNKINSOUL to the people, trained up under the eagle eye of manager and owner TAGGART FERNHEAD :thumbsup: U done great Neil a Top set mate. Enzo :thumbsup:

Source Advert