100 Club Xmas Party Thurs Dec 23Rd 9Pm-2Am

• Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Nah your alright the crowd want to dance lol :D be great to see ya mate after all this time apart.

Silly sausage, naturally I meant a sales/trade box as I've been reliably informed you're in desperate need of some decent sounds! :D

Mind you I will be flying in with a DJ box ready for VaVaVoom NYE, so should Ady require the services of the potentially furthest travelled punter there we can have a mini CSC reunion! :D

First round on you...looking forward to seeing you mate! :yes:

(Kev - will bring your disc, squire :yes:)

Silly sausage, naturally I meant a sales/trade box as I've been reliably informed you're in desperate need of some decent sounds! :D

Mind you I will be flying in with a DJ box ready for VaVaVoom NYE, so should Ady require the services of the potentially furthest travelled punter there we can have a mini CSC reunion! :D

First round on you...looking forward to seeing you mate! :yes:

(Kev - will bring your disc, squire :D)

Looking forward to it and the snow seems to be clearing up....hurrah!! :yes:

Greg

Looking forward to the annual Xmas party ,and seeing me old bud Greg who will be supplying the pochin

and with flynny in attendance ,Ady with his Santa hat on,Ian with his elf's outfit on. it gonna be a night not to miss

so till Thur

B Good

Mick H

Looking forward to the annual Xmas party ,and seeing me old bud Greg who will be supplying the pochin

and with flynny in attendance ,Ady with his Santa hat on,Ian with his elf's outfit on. it gonna be a night not to miss

so till Thur

B Good

Mick H

Right then i'm off to get a xmas hat ! nice blue one from Stamford bridge :D

Greg

whatcha Mick!

Silly sausage, naturally I meant a sales/trade box as I've been reliably informed you're in desperate need of some decent sounds! :yes:

Mind you I will be flying in with a DJ box ready for VaVaVoom NYE, so should Ady require the services of the potentially furthest travelled punter there we can have a mini CSC reunion! :yes:

First round on you...looking forward to seeing you mate! :lol:

(Kev - will bring your disc, squire :D)

That'll be great Dave but make sure they're all in plastic covers!

It'll be super to see you.

Ady

That'll be great Dave but make sure they're all in plastic covers!

It'll be super to see you.

Ady

Forgive me if I come over all unnecessary when seeing you lot in a club I feared I would never attend a Soul doo in again! :yes:

It would be a true honor to play alongside you chaps once again :lol:

Naturally all my discs are in those wonderful Japanese plastic covers you are all getting used to receiving discs from me in :D

post-9555-0-35263800-1293028884_thumb.jp

Forgive me if I come over all unnecessary when seeing you lot in a club I feared I would never attend a Soul doo in again! :D

It would be a true honor to play alongside you chaps once again :yes:

Naturally all my discs are in those wonderful Japanese plastic covers you are all getting used to receiving discs from me in :thumbsup:

Oh my god!!! It's a CSC reunion (now wheres Fortnum and Handscombe) :lol:

Greg

I was hoping to come to this but I've been out locally for shopping, and it's treacherous, very icy, walked in the road where I could. It's about 10 or 15 minutes walk to public transport and I just don't want to have another fall again, sorry if that makes me sound wimpy, but there you go. If there's anyone driving up there who passes through Enfield I'd welcome a lift and would be happy to pay my share. But if not I'll be with you in spirit if not in body. With the DJ lineup and general Christmas feeling I'm sure it'll be really good.

so till Thur

B Good

Mick H

Pochin - what you dont drink Mick,you can de-ice the car with.:lol: .

Looks like its going to be a good night,pity, i'd love to be able to make it.Have a good one...:thumbsup:

I was hoping to come to this but I've been out locally for shopping, and it's treacherous, very icy, walked in the road where I could. It's about 10 or 15 minutes walk to public transport and I just don't want to have another fall again, sorry if that makes me sound wimpy, but there you go. If there's anyone driving up there who passes through Enfield I'd welcome a lift and would be happy to pay my share. But if not I'll be with you in spirit if not in body. With the DJ lineup and general Christmas feeling I'm sure it'll be really good.

My mates are coming from Cheshunt,Waltham Abbey and they are picking up someone just off A10,pm me where your based and i`ll see if they have room.

Wishing you all a most fabulous night, sorry we can not join you.

Flynny and Greg I'm sure thet dance floor we be rammed thumbsup.gif sx

What a night, fantastic!!

Great to see so many old friends, i had tears in my eyes when ray pollard "The Drifter" was played....what an atmosphere.

Thanks to all who took to the floor and Mr C,Mick H etc etc

Have a soulful Xmas

Greg :thumbup:

Had a really good time last night at the Christmas party, a million times better than the work one, lol. Nice to see friends and quite a few people who I hadn't seen around for ages. There was a very good atmosphere.

Great music, found myself dancing to tunes I normally wouldn't, e.g. The Right Track, Key To My Happiness (usually knackers me these days), and even You're Ready Now. Ady played some classics that I used to dance to the year I started going out with Lesley. Great memories. Thanks to the DJs, a thoughtful selection of oldies.

I'd like to thank Wayne (Hammersoul) for arranging for my lift to and from the 100 Club; and thanks to Peter for driving and good to meet Sean and Darren, hope to see you at Filthy Soul alldayer.

Guest CapitolSC

What a night, fantastic!!

Great to see so many old friends, i had tears in my eyes when ray pollard "The Drifter" was played....what an atmosphere.

Thanks to all who took to the floor and Mr C,Mick H etc etc

Have a soulful Xmas

Greg :wave:

You too and see you next year at the 100 club as we are planning to come early next year to one yes.gif