Boogaloosoul Sat 8Th January

Boogaloo

Well it's all go for the next Boogaloosoul and do we have a night for you all. You'll be able to get rid of your 'back to work blues' with some great soul music to brighten the darkest of moods.

Guests on the night are Kev Moore - long time stalwart (think that's how you spell it) and the long return of Big Ian. So it will be a night of pounding soul, raucous RnB, sophisticated 60's and a leeetle bit of sizzling 70's to get 2011 off to a belting start.

See you there

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till .00

We are at:

Greenwich Town Social Club

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

There's plenty of parking outside

Join us on Facebook: Boogaloo Soul

e-mail - Boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well it's all go for the next Boogaloosoul and do we have a night for you all. You'll be able to get rid of your 'back to work blues' with some great soul music to brighten the darkest of moods.

Guests on the night are Kev Moore - long time stalwart (think that's how you spell it) and the long return of Big Ian. So it will be a night of pounding soul, raucous RnB, sophisticated 60's and a leeetle bit of sizzling 70's to get 2011 off to a belting start.

See you there

We are at:

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

Essex's own super slick original 6T's/100Club dj Chad Fredrick has just been added to the line-up for this one, so it should be interesting to hear what he pulls out of the hat to entertain the Boogaloo faithful.

• 2 weeks later...

See you there

We are at:

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

Nice one Warren - I can actually make this one!

Looking forward to it.

Dave

Guest kent soul club

Hopefully make it to this - not made it to the last few. Be good to catch up with a few people, and looking forward to hearing Kevs new stuff.:thumbsup:

Happy New Year Warren and Karen! I hope to get to this. My first ever!

Thanks for the facilitations. There will be an initiation ceremony at 10.30pm for all Boogaloosoul virgins. Dress casual, bring wellies and your passport. :thumbsup:

Edited by boogaloo
Guest Mrs Simsy

Thanks for the facilitations. There will be an initiation ceremony at 10.30pm for all Boogaloosoul virgins. Dress casual, bring wellies and your passport. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it!:lol:

did ian get the speakers sorted...sent you pm

moldie

Sorry didn't get back to you. Had alot going on and have just sobered up after xmas and new year. Ian did get the speakers sorted, lets just say he had to but new ones and it cost a lot, so we only had berbard matthews turkey roll for christmas. Bootiful.

Guest Little Ian!

did ian get the speakers sorted...sent you pm

moldie

new speakers bought. shame the others were only 6 months old :lol:

but no point crying over spilt milk.

used new kit just before xmas and sounds good so all set for cracking boogaloo :D

its been about 3 years since big Ian and i were on the same line up so be interesting to see

whats new on his play list. always a crowd pleaser,as with kev steve and warren this is going

to a cracking nite

Little! Ian

Guest Bearsy

What time you getting there. You´re first prize. :ohmy:

You have a stallion for 1st prize :D can i have a £1 strip please :wave:

have a great night all its been too long since my last visit but will try to get up to see you all soon :lol:

atb

Bearsy

See you there

We are at:

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

:unsure: Nearly didn't see this Warren as I was looking for something in the Events calender - and Boogaloo isn't on there.

- Kev.

Guest outonthefloor

Hey Warren,

I've still got that Latin CD I bought for ya xx

See you there, age since we've been up Greenwich way,

Looking forward to it

Happy New Year to you and Karen xxxxx

H xx

Hey Warren,

I've still got that Latin CD I bought for ya xx

See you there, age since we've been up Greenwich way,

Looking forward to it

Happy New Year to you and Karen xxxxx

H xx

where were you all last month when pete tebbutt and i were there :rolleyes::lol::yes:

moldie

Source Advert