Soulchoons profile photo

Cancelled Soul @ The Mill

Posted (edited)

AFTER A LOT OF DEBATE THE LAST FEW HOURS AND TALKS WITH THE MILL, I AM VERY SORRY TO HAVE TO SAY THE HARD DECISION HAS BEEN MADE TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED THIS HAS TO HAPPEN BUT THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE HAS TO BE CONSIDERED.

WITH A FOOT OF SNOW IN SOUTHPORT AT PRESENT AND SNOW STILL FALLING, I FEEL IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I APPRECIATE PEOPLE WOULD BE TRAVELLING SOME DISTANCE AND FEEL THEIR SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT.

ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED INTO THE HOTEL SHOULD BE INFORMED BY THE MILL AND ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY PAID WILL RECEIVE A LETTER STATING THEY CAN TRANSFER THE BOOKING TO ANOTHER DATE.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED

DANNY CLEGG

Edited by Soul @ The Mill

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

AFTER A LOT OF DEBATE THE LAST FEW HOURS AND TALKS WITH THE MILL, I AM VERY SORRY TO HAVE TO SAY THE HARD DECISION HAS BEEN MADE TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED THIS HAS TO HAPPEN BUT THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE HAS TO BE CONSIDERED.

WITH A FOOT OF SNOW IN SOUTHPORT AT PRESENT AND SNOW STILL FALLING, I FEEL IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I APPRECIATE PEOPLE WOULD BE TRAVELLING SOME DISTANCE AND FEEL THEIR SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT.

ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED INTO THE HOTEL SHOULD BE INFORMED BY THE MILL AND ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY PAID WILL RECEIVE A LETTER STATING THEY CAN TRANSFER THE BOOKING TO ANOTHER DATE.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED

DANNY CLEGG

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. **cancelled** Stormin' Soul Allniter **cancelled** 31St July
    Events Archive by Stormin Si on Wed 15 Jul 2009
    • 21 / 957
    • good angel on 31 Jul 2009
  2. 2010-05-15: **cancelled** - Stormin Soul @citrus **cancelled**
    Lookbacks Archive by Stormin Si on Fri 07 May 2010
    • 3 / 636
    • Sean Haydon on 13 May 2010
  3. Cancelled,,,majestic Suite, (Corner Pocket), June.cancelled
    Events Archive by gman on Tue 25 May 2010
    • 7 / 554
    • Tony A on 19 Jun 2010
  4. 2010-05-24: Cancelled - Bishops Wood All Niter - Cancelled
    Lookbacks Archive by Larrymc on Thu 13 May 2010
    • 5 / 849
    • Tony Foster on 13 May 2010
  5. ***cancelled - That Driving Beat, May 28Th - Cancelled***
    Events Archive by Liljimmycrank on Sat 15 May 2010
    • 13 / 770
    • little-stevie on 26 May 2010
  6. ***cancelled***uncle Toms Cabin, Blackpool ***cancelled***
    Events Archive by mrtag on Wed 21 Jul 2010
    • 20 / 1116
    • mrtag on 23 Jul 2010

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.