Guest rayskim profile photo

Bentinck Soul Club

Guest rayskim profile photo
Posted

With the D.J. line up you would not expect anything less than a Billiant night and by George we really did have one.

Saw some people we have not seen for ages and it was a total pleasure, big Thanks to all involved.

R+K

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

My First time back at Bentink since backroom closed months ago,must say the Music was brill,got there just in time to hear Ted Massey followed by Mick H...Both chaps played outstanding sets as allways. Graham.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

first time for me and my mate eddie at bentinck really enjoyed the night top quality tunes all night from all the djs will be back in 2011

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Gaz

What a great night at Bentinck, Ted and Mick H certainly delivered the goods. Absolutely loved it, thanks boys.

KTF

Ian G

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

With the D.J. line up you would not expect anything less than a Billiant night and by George we really did have one.

Saw some people we have not seen for ages and it was a total pleasure, big Thanks to all involved.

R+K

thank's ray for starting the theard and yes it was a brill night more to come next year :lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

first time for me and my mate eddie at bentinck really enjoyed the night top quality tunes all night from all the djs will be back in 2011

hi lads glad you enjoyed it hope to see you again next year gaz :lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Gaz

What a great night at Bentinck, Ted and Mick H certainly delivered the goods. Absolutely loved it, thanks boys.

KTF

Ian G

hi ian yes it was a good night with master TED & MICK on thank you so much and see you later ian at the grosvenor :lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Bentinck Soul Club
    Events Archive by biggray1 on Sun 10 Sep 2006
    • 12 / 759
    • cressy on 15 Sep 2006
  2. Bentinck Soul Club
    Events Archive by pete on Wed 25 Oct 2006
    • 3 / 268
    • pete on 25 Oct 2006
  3. Bentinck Club
    Lookbacks Archive by Guest rayskim on Sat 17 May 2008
    • 40 / 1553
    • on 21 May 2008
  4. Bentinck Soul Club
    Events Archive by cressy on Tue 17 Oct 2006
    • 5 / 463
    • Steve L on 20 Oct 2006
  5. Bentinck Soul Club
    Events Archive by Madmandy on Mon 13 Nov 2006
    • 20 / 928
    • pete on 17 Nov 2006
  6. Bentinck Soul Club 17 Nov
    Lookbacks Archive by biggray1 on Sat 18 Nov 2006
    • 19 / 1553
    • cressy on 21 Nov 2006
  7. bentinck soul club fri 15th
    Events Archive by pete on Sun 10 Dec 2006
    • 15 / 740
    • Bazza on 15 Dec 2006

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.