Trying To Give Up On Ebay- Set Sales List From Brad In Detroit

Mr  Blue

Hello all! I know I'm not on here much, but I wanted to see if I could have any luck with a set-sale list. I know I have sold records to many of you on here in the past 10+ years

(eBay account burl*one (7121 100% feedback) so give these a look, and if I can move some stuff here in a set sale, then I might just do this instead!

(All prices in UKP) (Note: those that didn't sell in the first 2 days have been lowered on Dec. 20th)

Sherri Taylor - He's The One That Rings My Bell (Gloreco) sorry - SOLD

Silky Hargraves - Keep Loving Me (Dearborn) sorry - SOLD (VG+, few light marks, orig. Dearborn label sleeve, nice labels, good gloss and sound)

Melvin Davis - I Must Love You (Groovesville) £150 (VG+, name on label in pen, good gloss and sound, light scuffs only)

Eddie Burns - Wig Wearing Woman / You Say That You're Leaving (VON) £35 (VG+, few light marks, good gloss and sound)

Chicago All Stars - Nowhere To Run (Tri-Em) £55 (VG+)

Larry Williams / Johnny Watson - Quitter Never Wins (Okeh) £12 (VG++, with Okeh sleeve)

Rose Battiste - Come Back In A Hurry (Revilot) £30 (VG++)

Thanks to everybody who got in touch with me.

Will add more soon when time allows!

Thanks for your time & all the best from Detroit! Brad Hales @ People's Records, Detroit USA.

P.S.----> Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

peoplesrecordsdetroit@gmail.com

Edited by mr.blue
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello all! I know I'm not on here much, but I wanted to see if I could have any luck with a set-sale list. I know I have sold records to many of you on here in the past 10+ years

(eBay account burl*one (7121 100% feedback) so give these a look, and if I can move some stuff here in a set sale, then I might just do this instead!

(All prices in UKP)

Sherri Taylor - He's The One That Rings My Bell (Gloreco) £250 (strong VG or better, writing on label)

Silky Hargraves - Keep Loving Me (Dearborn) £400 (VG+, few light marks, orig. Dearborn label sleeve, nice labels, good gloss and sound)

Melvin Davis - I Must Love You (Groovesville) £200 (VG+, name on label in pen, good gloss and sound, light scuffs only)

Eddie Burns - Wig Wearing Woman / You Say That You're Leaving (VON) £40 (VG+, few light marks, good gloss and sound)

Chicago All Stars - Nowhere To Run (Tri-Em) £65 (VG+)

Larry Williams / Johnny Watson - Quitter Never Wins (Okeh) £20 (VG++, with Okeh sleeve)

Rose Battiste - Come Back In A Hurry (Revilot) £35 (VG++)

Will add more soon when time allows!

Thanks for your time & all the best from Detroit! Brad Hales @ People's Records, Detroit USA.

P.S.----> Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

peoplesrecordsdetroit@gmail.com

Hey good idea Brad, hope it works for you mate-give it time, you'll build up a list of buyers. Have a good xmas, I will be seeing you in the new year

DJ :lol:

Social source share

Is this Mr. Bywell, then?!! I will keep at it, had one sale, and lots of mails, so far. it was great seeing you in Seattle, and I do hope we'll meet again this year, indeed.

Hey good idea Brad, hope it works for you mate-give it time, you'll build up a list of buyers. Have a good xmas, I will be seeing you in the new year

DJ :lol:

Social source share

Bearsy-

Thank you so much for saying so! I intend to keep the same style of dealing on here, without the pesky eBay fees. Now, if I could only cut PayPal out of the equation.

All the best,

Brad

Hi Brad, can vouch for this seller never had a problem or over graded record, good luck and get them listed

Bearsy

Social source share

Hello John,

yes, PayPal is okay, and I would indeed pay the postage. Will delete it as soon as payment is made.

peoplesrecordsdetroit@gmail.com is my paypal address.

And Sidra is easily one of the most magical Detroit labels, too, by the way. :lol:

Good name!

All the best,

Brad

Hi Brad

Will you take PayPal On the Silky Hargreaves?

Obviously you will pay the postage

Yours till the end of time

John Roome

25 Brora Road

Bulwell

Nottingham

NG6 9HT

Mobile 07799650936

Social source share

Good to see you in here too, Henning. You are too kind.

Be careful in that old train station!

That place is dangerous.

Hi Brad,

good to see you here no more oftenthumbsup.gif

have some nice x-mas days!

Henning

always had dood record deals with you, 10 out of 10 stars for you as a selleryes.gif

Social source share

Is this Mr. Bywell, then?!! I will keep at it, had one sale, and lots of mails, so far. it was great seeing you in Seattle, and I do hope we'll meet again this year, indeed.

Certainly is Bro, I'm hoping to get out to An Arbor sometime next year. I'll be mailing you some photos' or maybe bring em out. Good to see you breaking a sweat Saturday night ;)in Seattle. Have a good christmas.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!