Willie Walker/willie Bollinger

Guest Brett F

Guest Brett F

Think you could be onto something there NEV rolleyes.gif

Or could just do maybe 5 or 6 does a year,where the right sort of people are playing eh ?

Ouch !!!...Now, Now Michael, well if you decide to buy the single at least you won't have to play 'Carvers' anymore....Mee-oow.................laugh.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

• Replies 58
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry folks, only just found this thread :lol:

Thanks to everyone who posted that they enjoyed the show and yes, I can't wait until the Willie's & Spencer 45's are with us

(and the 4 brilliant new 'Hit & Run' 45's too :thumbsup: ).

Although i've been more than happy playing them on CD it will be nice to finally get them on 45

Sean did you get your name check mate? :yes: I could just picture you sat there stroking your test pressing :huh:

Cheers

Steve

btw The full playlist and download links can be found HERE

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Sorry folks, only just found this thread :lol:

Thanks to everyone who posted that they enjoyed the show and yes, I can't wait until the Willie's & Spencer 45's are with us

(and the 4 brilliant new 'Hit & Run' 45's too :thumbsup: ).

Although i've been more than happy playing them on CD it will be nice to finally get them on 45

Sean did you get your name check mate? :lol:I could just picture you sat there stroking your test pressing :lol:

Cheers

Steve

:yes::lol: :lol:

Great show Steve, very much enjoyed it --- my kinda thing.

Although I understand the vinyl thing, nowadays it's just not me. The opportunity to hear those kinda sounds on any format does me fine.

:huh:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Sorry folks, only just found this thread :huh:

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

the download link didn't work for me, so I copied and pasted it and got about a minute and half :thumbsup: Havin' another go.

Pity the show isn't made available as a podcast and a subscription via iTunes made available, I presume it can be done as Roger Williams show is???

Social source share

Hi Steve,

the download link didn't work for me, so I copied and pasted it and got about a minute and half :thumbsup: Havin' another go.

Pity the show isn't made available as a podcast and a subscription via iTunes made available, I presume it can be done as Roger Williams show is???

Hi Chalky

I definitely will look into this as I'd love the shows to be made available in every which way possible?

If you still can't download it please let me know and i'll send you the files. I have two x hour long MP3's in 192kbps

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Chalky

I definitely will look into this as I'd love the shows to be made available in every which way possible?

If you still can't download it please let me know and i'll send you the files. I have two x hour long MP3's in 192kbps

Cheers

Steve

Hi mate, hope you can, subscribing is so much easier, don't have to do owt once you've subscribed :thumbsup:

For some reason the download is stopping after about 8mb.

I'll try the one hour ones....

Social source share

Hi Steve,

Just checked the links Chalky and they seem to work OK?

I don't host it myself, it's through Zane Hunter who posts the Soul People shows up weekly to mediafire. As it's a free service, you need to be patient while the adverts are served up, then it should be OK?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Sean did you get your name check mate? :yes: I could just picture you sat there stroking your test pressing :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Don't have time to stroke anything these days mate!

But if I did, that's what I'd be stroking :lol:.

It's certainly been an embarrassment of riches this past 12 months Steve.

Huge credit and hats off to all those 'Diggers' who keep on finding the real deal, year after year. :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas ya'll!

:huh:

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert