Soul At The Stute Asfordby Hill

Yet again the mighty stute rocked. had i big disapointment Ginger Taylor could not make it due to being snowed in. but a big big thanks to Barry Cooper who stepped in at the last min what a star played a cracking set as well thanks mate. thanks to all the other djs who made last nite a another great nite at the stute, and not forgetting everybody who braved the arctic conditions to turn up and support the mighty stute thanks again

Mick Jay

28 dec 6 pm - 1.00am the stute mini alldayer /all the regs plus the D.B.S.C

Edited by mickjay33
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi mick

its always a major disappointment when a big dj has to pull out of an event but you had a great replacement in mr cooper....luckily enough he did the same for us at sussex soul club

glad you had a great night

regards moldie

hi mick

its always a major disappointment when a big dj has to pull out of an event but you had a great replacement in mr cooper....luckily enough he did the same for us at sussex soul club

glad you had a great night

regards moldie

yes you cant fault barry allways delivers and such a great bloke as well

maybe we should tootle along to the Stute one night, sounds like you have a good event there hatsoff2.gif

imvho theres no MAYBE about it...great music...very nice ppl and a cheap bar..what more do you need

regards moldie

MICK ,was it the 3rd window on the right or left ? ph34r.gif ,bet car was red hot when u finaly got in .

Another cracking night at the stute ,tho big thanks to Barry for stepping in :ohmy:

no it was the left £237 +vat nearly choked om my cornflakes when they told me how much for a bit of glass robbin bas++++s

Yet again the mighty stute rocked. had i big disapointment Ginger Taylor could not make it due to being snowed in. but a big big thanks to Barry Cooper who step in at the last min what a star played a cracking set as well thanks mate. thanks to all the other djs who made last nite a another great nite at the stute, and not forgetting everybody who braved the arctic conditions to turn up and support the mighty stute thanks again

Mick Jay

28 dec 6 pm - 1.00am the stute mini alldayer /all the regs plus the D.B.S.C

Thanks Mick and the team at the Stute, yes a bit of a quick turnaround, but as always enjoyed the night great to see a few friends in, Ian & Sandra, Bob & Carol, Spiv John (U Reds) and a few from Grantham, hey and I didn't play any modern laugh.gif

Barry

Guest SteveJohnston

I still can't believe how many of the soul fraternity braved the weather to travel to the Stute on Saturday night, we can't thank you all enough "well done" to the DJ's the dancers & the listeners for making this yet another great night, But I feel I need to say a very special thank you to one person! He turned up at 12.30 to help Mick, Micks brother & I set up the Room then he was back in the room at 7.40 ish (as usual) with his lovely partner Debs, then after spending most of the night dancing in between drinking he then helps put away the tables & chairs at the end of the night, I just wish he could sort out his account with Mike on here the lads heart really is in the place, So thank you Paul (anorthernsoul) you're a star.

Steve J

I still can't believe how many of the soul fraternity braved the weather to travel to the Stute on Saturday night, we can't thank you all enough "well done" to the DJ's the dancers & the listeners for making this yet another great night, But I feel I need to say a very special thank you to one person! He turned up at 12.30 to help Mick, Micks brother & I set up the Room then he was back in the room at 7.40 ish (as usual) with his lovely partner Debs, then after spending most of the night dancing in between drinking he then helps put away the tables & chairs at the end of the night, I just wish he could sort out his account with Mike on here the lads heart really is in the place, So thank you Paul (anorthernsoul) you're a star.

Steve J

i will second that steve Paul is just a nice lad, lets get him back on here thumbsup.gif we miss his banter yes.gif

Steve J

Hi Steve

Just for the record - Is Paul part of the promotion team?

Hi Ya!

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Steve

Just for the record - Is Paul part of the promotion team?

Hi Ya!

No mate thats my point............... but all the help he gives the Stute he may as well be :thumbsup:

No mate thats my point............... but all the help he gives the Stute he may as well be :thumbsup:

paul is like part of the family at the stute he just loves the place never ever see him complain he just want to help to promote the stute so he can hear northern being played and he defo loves his soul all i can say paul you are a star see you and debs on the 28th

ps hope the mods fogive him!!!! well it is xmas and let him back on ss

happy xmas everyone

mick jay

Source Advert