soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Shows how much you know! It was booted on a light blue label with a no lines design or a dark blue label with lines.

If that's the case do you want to buy the one I've got that looks quite like the one in your post off me?

I've always reckoned it was a boot, but if you want to put your money where your cake-hole is I'd gladly take your money.

Social source share

Tell us "Pickeys dog" why you think the scan of the Superlatives above is a boot? Reckoning is not enough! You need to have the knowledge, to know what you are talking about. You are someone who doesn't even know how to spell the word desirable. So how can anybody believe what comes out of your mouth.

First off I never said the one in the picture was a boot - but I know that a very good counterfeit / boot / reissue was done on that design label - I've had the lined boot/reissue for some 20 years - and now have a plain blue italic script 'real one'.

The Yellow labels are first issues and therefore more ***desirable***

(You are right about me spelling desirable incorrectly - that's what you get for posting after having a cart-load of beer at the H&G)

All confirmed above by Bri, so 'nuff said IMHO.

Social source share

First off I never said the one in the picture was a boot - but I know that a very good counterfeit / boot / reissue was done on that design label - I've had the lined boot/reissue for some 20 years - and now have a plain blue italic script 'real one'.

The Yellow labels are first issues and therefore more ***desirable***

(You are right about me spelling desirable incorrectly - that's what you get for posting after having a cart-load of beer at the H&G)

All confirmed above by Bri, so 'nuff said IMHO.

I would've only said 'f*ck off'.

Social source share

I would've only said 'f*ck off'.

Believe me, the temptation was there, but Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread - I couldn't be 100% certain as my bootleg/reissue/repress (whatever you want to call it) was in the loft so I didn't have the solid proof in front of me.

I gave 'the benefit of doubt' in this case.

Social source share