Some Rare Ones To Go

NEV

Hi all

Looking for decent offers on these please ...

MOSES SMITH- KEEP ON STRIVING/COME ON LET ME LOVE YOU ( COTILLION WDJ) EXSOLD

Nice clean copy that plays great both sides

CLAY BROWN -WHY YOU WANT TO CHANGE ME ( FLORENTINE) NM

The harder of the florentine outings

CORNELL GUNTER -LOVE IN MY HEART ( TOGETHER ) NMSOLD

Gorgeous 70's number

The right ofer will secure thumbsup.gif

PAYPAL(Gift please) /BANK TRANSFER /CASH/CHEQUE all good

Will only post special on these given the xmas post

Any questions please feel free

pm or email me nev.griff1@ntlworld.com

Sounds for all should be in REFO but as it's been updated again ,i am not sure how to paste em here???

Thankyou for looking and seasons greetings to one and all

P.s ..

Iwon't be offended by silly offers ,as long as you won't be offended if i don't reply :ohmy:

Edited by NEV
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

MOSES SMITH- KEEP ON STRIVING/COME ON LET ME LOVE YOU ( COTILLION WDJ) EX

CORNELL GUNTER -LOVE IN MY HEART ( TOGETHER ) NM

Gorgeous 70's number

The right ofer will secure thumbsup.gif

Sounds for all should be in REFO but as it's been updated again ,i am not sure how to paste em here???

P.s ..

Iwon't be offended by silly offers ,as long as you won't be offended if i don't reply :D

Nev

Might be an idea to wait until after Christmas to post anything. I had a special delivery posted friday & it didn't arrive saturday & that was before the snow. I think there is a huge backlog of post.........at least thats the Post office excuse. Just might save you problems in the long run mate with missing parcels!

All best :ohmy:

Dave

Edited by SHSDave
Social source share

Nev

Might be an idea to wait until after Christmas to post anything. I had a special delivery posted friday & it didn't arrive saturday & that was before the snow. I think there is a huge backlog of post.........at least thats the Post office excuse. Just might save you problems in the long run mate with missing parcels!

All best thumbsup.gif

Dave

Cheers for that Dave

If i pay for Special ,it's guaranteed ,so unless they specifically tell me about any possible delays, if it don't arrive on time ,i can always claim against em :ohmy:

To be honest apart from overseas parcels,most of my packages have arrived ....i think???

not heard back from anyone ,and we all know how impatient we get when a record does'nt hit the mat on time :D

Social source share

Copied off the PO website Nev - the guarantees are suspended currently and thats unlikely to change before Xmas. Personally I wouldn't put anything of any high value into the system at the moment.....cheers Girth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium services update - Special Delivery¢Å¾¢

Whilst we are continuing to accept and expect to deliver the vast majority of Special Delivery items, it's possible that some items may experience a delay as they move through our pipeline. We therefore cannot guarantee next day delivery of all items in all parts of the UK. For that reason and to provide customers with clear guidance, the Special Delivery¢Å¾¢ guarantee remains temporarily withdrawn. Please be assured we review this every day and will reinstate the guarantee as soon as we can deliver the service promise. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Social source share

Cheers for that Dave

If i pay for Special ,it's guaranteed ,so unless they specifically tell me about any possible delays, if it don't arrive on time ,i can always claim against em :lol:

To be honest apart from overseas parcels,most of my packages have arrived ....i think???

not heard back from anyone ,and we all know how impatient we get when a record does'nt hit the mat on time :lol:

Exactly mate grrrrrrr :lol: , thats why I warned you :lol:

Social source share

Nev

All best :lol:

Dave

Dave you have to pay an extra 2.25 if you want next delivery when u post on a friday hope u are well have a good xmas :lol:

Social source share

Hi all

MOSES SMITH- KEEP ON STRIVING/COME ON LET ME LOVE YOU ( COTILLION WDJ) EXSOLD

CORNELL GUNTER -LOVE IN MY HEART ( TOGETHER ) NMSOLD

Gorgeous 70's number

The right ofer will secure :yes:

P.s ..

Iwon't be offended by silly offers ,as long as you won't be offended if i don't reply :lol:

LOOKIN FOR A DECENT OFFERS ON THE CLAY BROWN :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert