My 40Th Birthday Party

Just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone that came to my party on Friday night.

I had an absolutely fantastic time,I love the club that we had it in & the music was brill,everyone commented on it,even my non soulie mates & family loved it.

My parents unfortunately had to miss it as they had to watch my nephew,but my mums just been on the phone,saying my brothers been talking none stop about it,expecially about the characters that were there (especially Cockney Steve :D ) & my doorman skills dealing with the odd gatecrasher :D:ohmy: .

I want to say a really big thank you to all the dj's,especially Azza who put a lot of hard work into it,me & Dee love you & Michelle to pieces & to Nev for all his help & for him & Jo making the trek down from Darlington,another truly amazing friend,D thinks you are a top bloke thumbsup.gif Fantastic sets from you both & the rest of the dj's,thanks to Ricky who played some blinding modern & had the none soulies up dancing too.

Thanks for the lovely pressies,I got some really fantastic ones. Also thanks to my beautiful best friend for all her help,going to pick people up,directing traffic,chief photographer & just being an all round great mate.

Lastly a big thank you to my amazing boyfriend,just for being him & making me laugh all night.

I know that there was many of you who wanted to be there,but couldnt make it cos of the weather,I understand & you were missed & thought of,but we'll catch up another time. I was absolutely gutted when one of my closest friend Stevie G broke down on the way there,but its one of those things that just cant be helped.

xxxx

• Replies 4
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks for the invite Kirsty ...we had a blast and would'nt have missed it for the world :lol:

Shame it decided to snow before we had to make the treacherous walk back to the hotel...........................................................100 yards away :D

Have a nice xmas all :lol:

p.s Doesnt time fly when your having fun :lol:

Just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone that came to my party on Friday night.

I had an absolutely fantastic time,I love the club that we had it in & the music was brill,everyone commented on it,even my non soulie mates & family loved it.

My parents unfortunately had to miss it as they had to watch my nephew,but my mums just been on the phone,saying my brothers been talking none stop about it,expecially about the characters that were there (especially Cockney Steve :yes: ) & my doorman skills dealing with the odd gatecrasher :yes::lol: .

I want to say a really big thank you to all the dj's,especially Azza who put a lot of hard work into it,me & Dee love you & Michelle to pieces & to Nev for all his help & for him & Jo making the trek down from Darlington,another truly amazing friend,D thinks you are a top bloke :yes: Fantastic sets from you both & the rest of the dj's,thanks to Ricky who played some blinding modern & had the none soulies up dancing too.

Thanks for the lovely pressies,I got some really fantastic ones. Also thanks to my beautiful best friend for all her help,going to pick people up,directing traffic,chief photographer & just being an all round great mate.

Lastly a big thank you to my amazing boyfriend,just for being him & making me laugh all night.

I know that there was many of you who wanted to be there,but couldnt make it cos of the weather,I understand & you were missed & thought of,but we'll catch up another time. I was absolutely gutted when one of my closest friend Stevie G broke down on the way there,but its one of those things that just cant be helped.

xxxx

Hi Sweetheart

I've posted the pics in the gallery for those who aren't on facebook. Sorry for the delay, I've been busy helping santa wink.gif

Thank you for a fantastic night Kirst, the venue was perfect just like the night :lol:

I know you were sad that some of your friends couldnt make it, as no doubt they were, but considering the weather conditions the turn out & the travellers (as in Melv,Lizz,Nev,Jo,Sue,Marie & Ricky & not gypo's :D ) were just right. It made for a brilliant evening so well done young old :P lady for putting on a great do :lol:

I heard all about your door lady duties :thumbsup: Wasn't there to witness any as I think I was directing Melv in at the time but I wish I had seen that gatecrasher, the man in the sweat band :lol: alright Claudia needs glasses and he was actually in a santa hat :D & you turn him round & shove him up up the stairs whilst he shouts out "Play that funky music" :lol: :lol: Should have let him stay, the man obviously had taste wink.gif

Also I'm sorry that I wasnt there to witness you standing in the taxi queue for 3 hours in the snow :lol: (whilst Nev & Jo were snuggled up in their hotel just round the corner :lol: & I was fast asleep in my bed at home :lol: ) In future if you choose to have a party on Mad Friday :huh: make sure you book a taxi to take you back home! Still I believe you warmed up the taxi queue with your rendition of Team Thistle's "Snow is falling all around us" song wink.gif in between a couple of fights you tried to break up :D

What a wonderful way to spend "Mad Friday" in superb company with a bunch of Lunatics & you my dear being the Queen Bee wink.gif

Love ya absolutely loads x

Hi Sweetheart

I've posted the pics in the gallery for those who aren't on facebook. Sorry for the delay, I've been busy helping santa :yes:

Thank you for a fantastic night Kirst, the venue was perfect just like the night :yes:

I know you were sad that some of your friends couldnt make it, as no doubt they were, but considering the weather conditions the turn out & the travellers (as in Melv,Lizz,Nev,Jo,Sue,Marie & Ricky & not gypo's :lol: ) were just right. It made for a brilliant evening so well done young old tongue.gif lady for putting on a great do :lol:

I heard all about your door lady duties :thumbsup: Wasn't there to witness any as I think I was directing Melv in at the time but I wish I had seen that gatecrasher, the man in the sweat band :lol: alright Claudia needs glasses and he was actually in a santa hat :lol: & you turn him round & shove him up up the stairs whilst he shouts out "Play that funky music" :D :D Should have let him stay, the man obviously had taste :yes:

Also I'm sorry that I wasnt there to witness you standing in the taxi queue for 3 hours in the snow :lol: (whilst Nev & Jo were snuggled up in their hotel just round the corner :lol: & I was fast asleep in my bed at home :lol: ) In future if you choose to have a party on Mad Friday :huh: make sure you book a taxi to take you back home! Still I believe you warmed up the taxi queue with your rendition of Team Thistle's "Snow is falling all around us" song wink.gif in between a couple of fights you tried to break up biggrin.gif

What a wonderful way to spend "Mad Friday" in superb company with a bunch of Lunatics & you my dear being the Queen Bee wink.gif

Love ya absolutely loads x

Pmsl hun,that was pretty much a round up off the night,love you loads too & I thought mad Friday was named after me :lol: :lol: Love ya loads too xx