Oracles (Om) & Sonics (Almon)

Philt

thumbsup.gif Reluctant sale of the following two rarities. Both are very clean (Ex+) and genuinely hard to come by.

No trades or daft offers on these two thanks. Next stop ebay or dealer auction ...

I'll do Spec Del.

Oracles - I ain't got time (Om) £700

Sonics - find myself another girl (Almon) (promo stamp) £500 (sorry, overpriced this initially due to confusing it with something else)

Sublime Texas mid-tempo rarity. Not in the guides. Had the odd spin in Europe. Very few copies around to best of my knowledge

* SEE MY LAST PLAYED FOR SOUND CLIP (I usually play it pitched-up a tad)

PM if interested.

Cheers

Phil

Edited by PhilT
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Reluctant sale of the following two rarities. Both are very clean (Ex+) and genuinely hard to come by.

No trades or daft offers on these two thanks. Next stop ebay or dealer auction ...

I'll do Spec Del.

Oracles - I ain't got time (Om) £750

Sonics - find myself another girl (Almon) (promo stamp) £650

Sublime Texas mid-tempo rarity. Not in the guides. Had the odd spin in Europe. Very few copies around to best of my knowledge

PM if interested.

Cheers

Phil

Two great Fantastic.tracks Phil same ive not won the lottery...........

Social source share

Rare as rocking horse manure these two, you must be buying some top of the range pans for Christmas Phil whistling.gif

:lol: No, lesson learned there T. (I've got her a top of the range tile-cutter this year; she'll love it, given she's so practical and that ...)

Need to get some cash together otherwise these wouldn't be going anywhere :lol:

Social source share

:lol: No, lesson learned there T. (I've got her a top of the range tile-cutter this year; she'll love it, given she's so practical and that ...)

Need to get some cash together otherwise these wouldn't be going anywhere :lol:

laugh.gif That's brilliant.

Seriously though these are great prices and so rare thumbsup.gif

Oracles - I ain't got time (Om) £750

Sonics - find myself another girl (Almon) (promo stamp) £650

Social source share

sonics is ace....reminds me of the entertainers , the dreamers and latintones tracks.............mmmmmmmmmmm now what can i sell to pay for it i wonder,:lol: ezzie

Yeah, great record IMHO Ezz.

Dropped one on price though and am looking for £500 or thereabouts as opposed to 650; dunno where I got that from :lol:

atb mate

Phil

Social source share