Ruskin Hall Birmingham

JUST A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT BRAVED THE AWFUL CONDITIONS ON THE NIGHT

TO GET TO RUSKIN HALL, BUT FOR THOSE THAT GOT THERE IT WAS A CRACKER, WITH SOME GREAT TUNES

OF ALL ERAS. FROM STEVE POWELL ,SAMMY DEE. and JACKIE HARRIS

WATCH OUT FOR THIS VENUE NEXT YEAR COZ ITS REALLY GOING TO BRING SOUL BACK HOME TO BIRMINGHAM.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 5
  • Views 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

lets see if you can avoid clashing with other local venues :yes:

I'm not the promoter, just one of the DJ's on the day. And as everyone knows, I have never clashed any of my own promotions with anyone elses. :ohmy:

might be an idea to have a word with him then

and why not fill your profile out so i know who im speaking too, unless youve something to hide

btw are you a brummy ?

BONAFIDE: DANCER, DJ, NORTHERN SOULIE OF CONSIDERABLE YEARS AND EXPERIENCE AND WHOLELY TRUTHFUL, A LONG STANDING FRIEND AND A MEMBER, IF YOU WERENT AWARE, OF THE LEGENDARY "WIGAN'S CHOSEN FEW" WHO DANCED ON TOTP IN 1975....STEVE POWELL IS A TOP MAN WHO DOSNT MAKE MISJUDGEMENTS. HOPE THAT FILLS YOU IN A LITTLE!.:hatsoff2:

BLINKN HECK STE, DIDNT KNOW PEOPLE JUMPED DOWN PEOPLES THROATS WITHOUT CHECKING AND GETTING RIGHT DETAILS 1ST,MIND YOU THERES A FEW ROUND HERE LIKE THAT,ATLEAST YOU CAN SLEEP WELL KNOWING YOUVE BEEN THERE AND WORN THE TEE SHIRT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE PITY THERES NOT A FEW MORE LIKE YOU KNOCKING ABOUT!!!!:hatsoff2: