• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Andy plays the studio acetate by some guy who's name I can never remember ph34r.gif Think it actually precedes the Coasters by about a year.

Jimmy Sherman Chalky. Most fascinating thing about the acetate (Abtone Studios) is the typed label which credits the song as "My Hearts Wide Open"!

Isn't that a slightly different take to the stock issue or WDJ on Atco though Ady?

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Andy plays the studio acetate by some guy who's name I can never remember ph34r.gif Think it actually precedes the Coasters by about a year.

Jimmy Sherman Chalky. Most fascinating thing about the acetate (Abtone Studios) is the typed label which credits the song as "My Hearts Wide Open"!

That's the one Ady. I couldn't believe the title when I saw it.

Social source share

Amazing as thats the title used when it was covered up as Freddie Jones .I love this out take version.......Eddie

Social source share