Postponed - Queen Mary Ballroom, Dudey Zoo Reunion Dec 23

I am sorry to announce that the Queen Mary Ballroom, Dudley Zoo reunion set for this Thursday December 23 has had to be postponed because of the weather conditions.

The QM is right on top of the Zoo grounds, and it would not be sensible to try and park cars in the grounds of Dudley Castle as planned.

That would mean people having to walk up and down the pathways that lead to the QM, and the idea of trying that in the dark with the danger of ice is a complete no goer.

The reunion will take place at a new date, probaby in February, which I will confirm in the next 48 hours.

All tickets will be valid for the new date. If ticket holders cannot make the new date then they will of course get a refund, or if they wish can use the ticket for the Soulvation New Year's Party at Great Wyrley FC.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it was going to be a great reunion. Hopefully the replacement event will be just as good.

I will be e-mailing everyone who has purchased advance tickets to pass on the news, but please help spread the word.

Thanks,

Neil

• Replies 1
  • Views 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic