Embassy Soul Club, Sheffield

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

Next night at the Embassy Soul Club, Sheffield,

57, Mansfield Road, Intake, Sheffield, S12 2AG.

Boxing Day, 26th December, 2010.

8-00p.m. - 1-45a.m.

Large wooden dancefloor

Bar till 1-00a.m.

£5 O.T.D.

Guest D.J.'s

Woody (Robin Hood, Brierley)

Bob H (Sheffield)

Young Liam (Sheffield)

Resident D.J.'s

Doug Leak (Rotherham Transport)

Barry Holland (KGB)

All the best, Doug, Wendy, Barry and Ann.

Edited by Barry Holland
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Next night at the Embassy Soul Club, Sheffield, 57, Mansfield Road, Intake, Sheffield, S12 2AG. Boxing Day, 26th December, 2010. 8-00p.m. - 1-45a.m. Large wooden dancefloor Bar till 1-00a.m. £5 O.T.D. Guest D.J.'s Woody (Robin Hood, Brierley) Bob H (Sheffield) Young Liam (Sheffield) Resident D.J.'s Doug Leak (Rotherham Transport) Barry Holland (KGB) All the best, Doug, Wendy, Barry and Ann.
Hi Barry, looking forward to coming up to the Embassy & doing a spot :hatsoff2: . Enjoyed it there last time, superb spacious venue (plenty of seating ect.....), fantastic music, great atmosphere, busy dance floor, cheap bar, it does'nt get much better :yes: :yes: :hatsoff2::no::D:thumbsup: . Nice one Barry, should be a good night, see you soon, Woody :no:

post-9117-0-54095600-1293376942_thumb.jp

Edited by Streight Up

Guest Barry Holland

Hi Barry,

looking forward to coming up to the Embassy & doing a spot :thumbsup: . Enjoyed it there last time, superb spacious venue (plenty of seating ect.....), fantastic music, great atmosphere, busy dance floor, it does'nt get much better :Pbeer.gifwhistling.gif:lol::D:thumbup: .

Nice one Barry, should be a good night, see you soon, Woody king.gif

Yeh, cheers Dave,:yes: be great to see you later.:lol: Hope you had a great day yesterday.:yes: Got to agree about the venue, top notch,:( plenty of room for the dancers.:thumbsup: Looking forward to later, will you be accompanied by the lovely Sue? Barry, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeh, cheers Dave,thumbsup.gif be great to see you later.:thumbsup: Hope you had a great day yesterday.:yes: Got to agree about the venue, top notch,:lol: plenty of room for the dancers.:yes: Looking forward to later, will you be accompanied by the lovely Sue? Barry, KGB, KTF.:(:thumbsup:

Oh yes,

Sue 's me new manager, she's on the staff now along with me roadies Chris n Joe :thumbsup::thumbup:laugh.gif. Had a lovely day yesterday with my Daughters & my family, hope you & Ann had a nice day too :thumbsup: .

Yeah great venue, looking forward to this one myself, see you soon Baz, Dave wink.gif