Patrice Rushen, Haven't You Heard On Elektra

Suinoz

Interested to know if this great sound from 1979 ( crikey it's over 30 years old now ) gets any play's on today's modern scene. I know there is another take of it by Kirk Franklin that seems to get played, and we do play that over here but it is more of what you could call a 'dance track'. I have the American 45 of Patrice and just love it. Anyway have a nice Xmas. Tony, OZ.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WPaulVanDyk

i have never heard it in Peterborough, only Kirk Franklin which is massive although that seems to have been played less last year

Social source share

Interested to know if this great sound from 1979 ( crikey it's over 30 years old now ) gets any play's on today's modern scene. I know there is another take of it by Kirk Franklin that seems to get played, and we do play that over here but it is more of what you could call a 'dance track'. I have the American 45 of Patrice and just love it. Anyway have a nice Xmas. Tony, OZ.

Hi Tony,

I gave it a few spins at Annesley about 8 or 9 years ago but not heard it out in the Notts area since ( only the Kirk Franklin )

When are you back in the UK mate.

All the best

Steve B

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!