• Replies 26
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest brianw70

I've got a white demo with Parish spelt with one 'r' - have been told that this is the rarest version but not certain myself - defo original though.

is that the one with the female backing singers ?

Social source share

I've got a white demo with Parish spelt with one 'r' - have been told that this is the rarest version but not certain myself - defo original though.

DP's name on the WD is strangely spelt with one " R " as you state , whilst it is spelt with two on the issue .

Anyone able to shed light on the reason why ?

Malc

post-5097-0-61577700-1293042850_thumb.gi

post-5097-0-77302200-1293043238_thumb.jp

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

ave thay neva herd of spelchek.......:thumbsup:

The dropped bollock was only brought to light after pressing of the promotion discs , and corrected for the issue .

The mis - spelling of DP's name on the promotion copies was due to it being a Friday afternoon job , and the typesetter was in a rush to knock off and have a few after work cocktails .

The typesetter was subsequently sacked , as the error was not a one - off , for Musicor executives discovered that he had scheduled print runs for The Platers , Gene Piney and Jammy Radcliffe .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

There Is A Demo With The Correct Spelling But Not As Rare As The Misspelt One Hence The Extra Rarety / Value !! :lol::thumbsup:

Social source share

The dropped bollock was only brought to light after pressing of the promotion discs , and corrected for the issue .

The mis - spelling of DP's name on the promotion copies was due to it being a Friday afternoon job , and the typesetter was in a rush to knock off and have a few after work cocktails .

The typesetter was subsequently sacked , as the error was not a one - off , for Musicor executives discovered that he had scheduled print runs for The Platers , Gene Piney and Jammy Radcliffe .

Malc

:thumbsup::lol::D:yes: pmsl

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!