Go Go Children Bristol Sat 8Th Jan With Sean Chapman

firstly a big thanx to all who have supported us over the last year...we have seen our average attendance go up from the 70s to the 90s and hit 100+ 3 times this year.....our next night will defo be one not too miss !!

SEAN CHAPMAN will be joining us again,last january he was our first ever guest and gave us our best night upto then playing some of the rarest and BEST northern soul vinyl around...

as always you can also expect 60s rnb and some boss reggae and 60s ska killers all on original vinyl with residents john stapleton,ian mccreee,sean parry and myself...all at spring garden ,hotwells rd bristol..SAT 8TH JAN lots of free parking,cheap bar,wooden dancefloor and friendly vibe...only 3 quid,hope you can make it

merry xmas and a happy new year to you all

deanicon_profile.gif icon_pm.gif icon_email.gif

• Replies 7
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

lots of new tunes made it through the snow ...phew !...some classic northern you will all know but more you may not....

as for sean chapman...if you havnt heard his aquamen...checkmates and the absolute killer funky northern angela davis it will be worth coming along for those three tunes alone..they are that good

dean

Guest matt tees

Thanks for the invite to DJ at one of the top up and coming clubs in the UK for allowing DJs to play something different and a crowd who just lets you get on with it. Always expect the unexpected at Go Go Children, and always such a wide and diverse playlist, anything goes the way I like it, blinkers off and if you have not been before have a great night cause I know I will!!!!!! Come ON!

should be a few travellers turning up tonight so remember if you cant park along hotwells road you can also use the car park behind the camping shop opposite the venue...hope you can make it matt be great to see you again,people still takin how good your guest slot was back in november ...martin ,slow down on the bridge mate !

dean

Wow!!!! What a night :ohmy:

I was told to expect something away from the norm, and how right and sooooooooooooooo refreshing.

Everything from Latin boogaloo, ska, reggae, northern, mod, RnB.

Thanks to everyone who made us feel so welcome and for an evening of enlightening 60s toons. Every DJ played to their own style and not to the NS standard script and the dance floor was packed to the point of bursting all night.

If you don't have tunnel vision when it comes to 60s toons this night is a MUST!!! and well worth the visit. It's small individually styled clubs like this that keep this scene refreshed and alive and will ensure its future long after we have all had our artificial hips/knees and are struggling to ge tour zimmer frames into our specially adapted mobility cars.

It was great to see so many young guns in there. The only place I ever experience so many bright young things, all with their own individual style is usually in London.

May have to make another excuse to visit Bristol later on in the year...........keep it up guys.:rolleyes:

QoFxx

Source Advert