Northernhearts profile photo

Masonic Hall Burnley Friday 7Th January

Posted

Thought i would put this up whilst posting various stuff, run by JIM HULMES and LARRY CALVERT, with Roman the lads are back on the first friday of 2011, I will get Larry to put more details on , post code etc, see you soon Roman

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Thought i would put this up whilst posting various stuff, run by JIM HULMES and LARRY CALVERT, with ROMAN the lads are back on the first friday of 2011,

Here Is The Post Code For Sat Nav Users BB 11 1LA

And The Adress Is Nelson Square Off Manchester Road - On The Road Just Above The In On The Warf - 10 Mins Walk From Burnley Town Center - Hope To See You There On Friday Jan 7th

Phone Larry For Details -- 01282 864957

thumbsup.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Thought i would put this up whilst posting various stuff, run by JIM HULMES and LARRY CALVERT, with Roman the lads are back on the first friday of 2011, I will get Larry to put more details on , post code etc, see you soon Roman

Who Are The DJ's ?? :hatsoff2:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi John, the djs are Jim Humes, ex goodnight club, Nelson, and Rythm Station, Larry Calvert, and Roman, hope you both enjoyed xmas and thanks for all the work you do on the scene, Roman

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi John, the djs are Jim Humes, ex goodnight club, Nelson, and Rythm Station, Larry Calvert, and Roman, hope you both enjoyed xmas and thanks for all the work you do on the scene, Roman also Gary Parker may be on, Larry will confirm

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Burnley Masonic Hall
    Events Archive by Geoff B on Mon 28 Jun 2010
    • 2 / 451
    • Geoff B on 02 Jul 2010
  2. Burnley Masonic Hall, 5Th November
    Events Archive by Northernhearts on Thu 04 Nov 2010
    • 3 / 397
    • northernhearts on 05 Nov 2010
  3. Masonic Hall, Burnley, Friday 4Th Feb
    Events Archive by Northernhearts on Wed 02 Feb 2011
    • 4 / 354
    • northernhearts on 03 Feb 2011
  4. Burnley Masonic Soul Night
    Events Archive by Cally49 on Tue 01 Mar 2011
    • 2 / 519
    • northernhearts on 02 Mar 2011
  5. Burnley Masonic Soul Night
    Events Archive by Cally49 on Tue 29 Mar 2011
    • 10 / 614
    • northernhearts on 01 Apr 2011
  6. Masonic Soul Night (Burnley
    Events Archive by Cally49 on Wed 04 May 2011
    • 5 / 672
    • Steve Lane on 06 May 2011

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.