T 17 Mla 'v' Milton Parker

Cunnie

Just been watching Mr Manships auction with interest as these 2 items went through for similar amounts.

Guessing one of them will end up being a Christmas present & I know which one I'd prefer so how about the rest of you?

The number plate T 17 MLA for £1340

Milton Parker - Women Like It Harder for £1300

Mad world innit yes.gif:)

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

But has Gasher got the number plate G 45 HER :lol:

No .. i think Richie has CAKES on his plate :yes:

Paid £500 for my Milton not long since , it looks a bit rough but plays ok...however i thought it was about £850 tops :D

Volumes on GARU went for over a grand too ,always thought about £800 ....never mind ,it is xmas after all :thumbsup:

Social source share

Keith

its not often Im called a top guy.....thanks :thumbsup:

and yep it certainly didnt cost you £1300 so you can pay me the remaining balance now mate :yes::D

fuck off Nev you cheeky cnut..im not fat im just short... :lol: but I DO LIKE A CAKE :D

hope you guys have a good christmas...

the gasher

Social source share

T17MLA (TAMLA) 'V' Milton Parker Milton Parker By A Nose :thumbsup::yes:

No prizes for explaining the anagram then :lol:

Think most people get it but imho it's not the best private plate ,especially for the money involved.

I thought private plates were for people who own rather old cars ,who don't want other people to know how old they really are :D

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Yes John I got it but with all the will in the world T17 MLA does not say TAMLA :thumbsup:

T4MLA would be best; T9MLA a possibility;or T8MLA, with the drill hole located in the bottom half of the 8 making it look a bit like an 'A'.

Last year spotted a BMW X5 with reg plate TM07OWN - looked good.

Social source share

Talking of Milton Parker I have his first 45 on the Pfoforeux label. It uses the same backing track as "women like it harder".

Andy Dyson mentioned the label to me some years back and I've managed to collect the complete if short run of releases.

001 Milton Parker I just wanna dance with you

002 Cautions Get out on the floor

003 Jimmy Mack My world is on fire Voc&instr [local release before Palmer]

004 Dale Warren I''ll just say goodbye

005 Lada Edmund Jr. Do the Duck

All the releases are exceptional Northern and legendary to the cognescenti in collecting circles.

Unfortunately I have no spares but has luck would have it our car number plate is PF04 EUX. Highly desirable and I am open to offers.

Social source share

Talking of Milton Parker I have his first 45 on the Pfoforeux label. It uses the same backing track as "women like it harder".

Andy Dyson mentioned the label to me some years back and I've managed to collect the complete if short run of releases.

001 Milton Parker I just wanna dance with you

002 Cautions Get out on the floor

003 Jimmy Mack My world is on fire Voc&instr [local release before Palmer]

004 Dale Warren I''ll just say goodbye

005 Lada Edmund Jr. Do the Duck

All the releases are exceptional Northern and legendary to the cognescenti in collecting circles.

Unfortunately I have no spares but has luck would have it our car number plate is PF04 EUX. Highly desirable and I am open to offers.

Have you checked to see if any of these are on Gemm :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!