soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Has anyone got a minty/ex copy of Rhetta Hughes-Relight my fire album on either US Tetragramaphon or Canadian Polydor they wish to part with....if so please PM me

Thanx wilxy hatsoff2.gif

Was also issued on German Polydor, and available to buy in UK record shops as a special import from Phonogram, Polydor's then distributor. That's far and away the best pressing to own, as it's on better quality vinyl and it has a nice glossy cover as opposed to the flat matt US/Canadian copies.

Wonderful LP from start to finish, of course. Wish someone could clear the rights for a CD issue, my own (German Polydor!:) ) vinyl copy could do with a peaceful and easy retirement....

Social source share

Was also issued on German Polydor, and available to buy in UK record shops as a special import from Phonogram, Polydor's then distributor. That's far and away the best pressing to own, as it's on better quality vinyl and it has a nice glossy cover as opposed to the flat matt US/Canadian copies.

Wonderful LP from start to finish, of course. Wish someone could clear the rights for a CD issue, my own (German Polydor!:thumbsup: ) vinyl copy could do with a peaceful and easy retirement....

Tony, i think Millbrand has the publishing rights to the Mike Terry and Jo Armstead songs on this album. Not sure about the master, i'll ask Paul about it.

Nice to see Wilxy found a copy. It's a great album.

Social source share

Tony, i think Millbrand has the publishing rights to the Mike Terry and Jo Armstead songs on this album. Not sure about the master, i'll ask Paul about it.

Nice to see Wilxy found a copy. It's a great album.

Hello Tomo,

Millbrand Music still control those songs via Jo Armstead and Mike Terry (deceased). We have eight out of eleven on that album.

We also represent the masters.

Have a nice Christmas,

Paul

Social source share