Soul At The Ark, Higham Wmc Northants, Friday 14Th Jan

Soul at 'The Ark' Higham WMC, Westfield Terrace, Higham Ferrers, Northants NN10 8BB Friday 14th January.

Jem and Steve will be joined by guests Karl and Marco for a full on night of Northern Soul, 70's and R&B, with a few quality Motown gems thrown in for good measure.

Admission is on the door only, for just £5. 7.30 to 12.15 ish :wave: .

Since our return to this venue attendances have been rocketing and at our last Northern night we were very close to capacity so please do not come too late!

This is a dancers night and all the DJ's will be making sure that the dance floor is rammed. We will still be aiming to bring you a few different tunes as well.

Thanks, Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Soul at 'The Ark' Higham WMC, Westfield Terrace, Higham Ferrers, Northants NN10 8BB Friday 14th January.

Jem and Steve will be joined by guests Karl and Marco for a full on night of Northern Soul, 70's and R&B, with a few quality Motown gems thrown in for good measure.

Admission is on the door only, for just £5. 7.30 to 12.15 ish :thumbsup: .

Since our return to this venue attendances have been rocketing and at our last Northern night we were very close to capacity so please do not come too late!

This is a dancers night and all the DJ's will be making sure that the dance floor is rammed. We will still be aiming to bring you a few different tunes as well.

Thanks, Steve.

Yes should be another good un mate , great to have Karl and Marco over again thumbsup.gif

Guest boddington

Should be a cracking night with the ex "Ritz Meisters" joining you behind the decks. :thumbsup:

All The Best

Tom :thumbsup:

Marco and myself are really looking forward to this Soul night, one of the best soul nights in this area. Jem and Steve always do a magnificent job, keep up the good work and we will see you all on the 14th Jan .

Kind regards Marco & Karl

Edited by boddington
Guest Kitty Soul

As usual really looking forward to this event at Higham & having a good ol' dance with my mates. Please could I request some kickin' 70's (i.e Collins & Collins/Bobby Womack etc) as well as the fab. storming Northern thumpers. Hurrah!

As usual really looking forward to this event at Higham & having a good ol' dance with my mates. Please could I request some kickin' 70's (i.e Collins & Collins/Bobby Womack etc) as well as the fab. storming Northern thumpers. Hurrah!

Always feature a good across the board mix at Higham so your sure to here some great 70s and maybe some Modern as well :hatsoff2:

Collins and Collins and Bobby Womack packed for the night Kitty!

Regards, Steve.

Guest malc gibbons

HI STEVE AND JEM,REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF TOP SOUNDS.AND TO TOP IT ALL MARCO AND KARL ARE GUESTING,EVEN BETTER.I DON,T KNOW IF LANDY IS DOING A GUEST APPEARANCE.HE MUST BE GOT WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS BY NOW,WHAT A SHAME--HE HE-----GIBBY