Xss

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

TOP DRAW SOUL CREW This is got to be one of the best venues around ,luv it QUALITY music and top yorkshire crowd allways friendly . :thumbsup: A big thankyou to the soul crew for a great night , see you all soon. :yes: Soulfun and love Sam evans

thumbsup.gifcracking night as always at metrodome , yocky and joy and team tarn sure know how to put on a great night, nel and jean were missed very much , some new faces in too , cant wait for the next one , even had a dance but mi legs killing this morn , great to see youngens in , esp lil elliot what a dancer , all in all an absolutely brilliant night.

hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifregards and happy new year to you all from mickey 2 dinners

Edited by mickey2dinners

A big thanks to yocky, joy and all the soul crew we had a brilliant night Elliot loved it and a big thanks to everyone for making him so welcome.

Thanks again see you in 2011

KTF

Scott n Elliot

Another brilliant night out in great company,spent most of the evening in the chill out room where Mark, Geordie & Chris Dalton all played blinding sets.

Big room looked to be buzzing when I looked in there and everyone seemed to be having a great time nothing new there the Soulcrew certainly know how to pull it together.

I would also like to thank them for the prize I won in the free raffle, it is really appreciated

Once again well done to all concerned and will definately be at this not to be missed event

muckyherbert

Another brilliant night out in great company,spent most of the evening in the chill out room where Mark, Geordie & Chris Dalton all played blinding sets.

Big room looked to be buzzing when I looked in there and everyone seemed to be having a great time nothing new there the Soulcrew certainly know how to pull it together.

I would also like to thank them for the prize I won in the free raffle, it is really appreciated

Once again well done to all concerned and will definately be at this not to be missed event

muckyherbert

Nothing more I can add to the other posts , except to add / direct my tuppence worth of praise again to all concerned for another top night .

Malc

Best night yet at the Metrodome! A massive well done to all concerned and Thank You for all the hard work you put into providing us with such fantastic nights.

Really pleased to meet up with 'Billy Backdrop', not seen him since the East Kirkby day's. Think my ribs have just about recovered from the bear hug!:lol:

Nice also to see the Jelly Tot Twins on top form and have a brief chat with Susan.

Joyce

Yet another great year at the Metrodome , with all thanks to everyone that has come and supported us over the years as without you all it wouldn't be possible. Sorry we are late at posting but Joy has the dreaded soar throat and Bad chest yet again. We would like to thank all the dj's on the night for delivery exceptional spots , the music was outstanding, we salute you all.

We are almost planned out for the New year with May 1st Sunday a little different with having 2 bankholidays following each other . We are having our normal event for easter Sunday and then for the following Sunday we are having a back to where it all started Youth Club Soul night all oldie dancers to give the 16 year old factor LOL. Hope to see you all for next year . Just looking at something a little different so watch this space for the one off.

If we don't see you before we would like to wish each and everyone one of you A Happy New Year. With Love Alex, Heather, Elnel, Jean , Yocky and Joyx

Just to thank everyone who helped with Tina at the bottom of the Stairs when she was ill . Tina is now home and comfortable and sends her thanks to everyone. x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Nothing more I can add to the other posts , except to add / direct my tuppence worth of praise again to all concerned for another top night .

Malc

apologys mr burton i did not say hello!!!no.gif

sorry (il burn your ears next time i see you.biggrin.gif

best wishes to you and yours.x

apologys mr burton i did not say hello!!!no.gif

sorry (il burn your ears next time i see you.biggrin.gif

best wishes to you and yours.x

I will let you off Shirl ..... just show me the touch paper :huh:

Malc

CAN'T REALLY ADD A DEAL MORE TO PREVIOUS COMENTS ABOUT THIS EVENT. PERSONALLY HAD A FAB TIME MIXING AND MATCHING BETWEEN BOTH ROOMS. BOTH HAD AN ATMOSPHERE SECOND TO NONE AND EVERYBODY SEEMED TO BE HAVING A COMPLETE BLAST. VERY WELL DONE TO THE PROMOTERS OF THIS EVENT WHO I THINK HAVE GOT IT JUST ABOUT REET :huh:

BRI PINCH

Guest smudgesmith

Yep, nuther good night at the Dome cant add much more its been said....... Hey Smudge good to catch up with ya marra been a while . Shame you could not have a good wet and had to have a coke.... :)

Need a weekend away to have a good wet Rob:thumbsup:Like you say good to catch up and a right pleasure to follow such a pro on the decks mate.

Always enjoy the Metrodome,such a lovely friendly welcome from all involved.

Thanks Yoki,Joy etc

TOP DRAW SOUL CREW This is got to be one of the best venues around ,luv it QUALITY music and top yorkshire crowd allways friendly . :hatsoff2: A big thankyou to the soul crew for a great night , see you all soon. yes.gif Soulfun and love Sam evans

Any chance of a playlist(s)

DJ :yes:

I would like to congratulate all those concerned with the promotion of The Metrodome for another successful year .

In this day and age of competition , it is very difficult to combine and ensure continuity with a high standard and credibility at / with a venue , but 2010 has once again seen that to be the case with The Metrodome .

There is an old Yorkshire saying of " if thas gunna do summat , mek sure tha gets it reyt " : The Metrodome IMHO " gets it reyt " :hatsoff2:

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton

just getting in touch about the other night at the metrodome, my legs are still aching like mad lol. it was enjoyed by hundred's of people and just simply danced the night away, rob, smudge smith, and sam played blinder spots and kept the floor full all night, was great to see so many people there enjoy the music what we love. really enjoy the night at the dome, great to see all the dancers there too, casper, tommo, chippy, little Elliot, your all brilliant great to see you all doing your floor work. happy new year to every one. we all missed our nel. kft alex simms

Source Advert