Afternoon Delight Bank Holiday Special

Didn't see a look back for this event so thought I'd post one up.

Another cracking do down at the Carlton Club. Music policy and the quality of soul speaks for itself here.

Attendance slowly creaping up recently and it's great to see so many knowledgable and appreciative people in there. People travelling quite far etc.

Despite the sound issues late on, which only served to impact the momentum of the evening section of this great all dayer, I thought the music was superb throughout.

Some cracking early sets from Paul and Lance, then chappy played a blinder.

Really enjoyed pete's spot late on too. Some top sounds from Brett (a couple of which are now on my hit list so thanks again for costing me money mate).

Great music, superb people, top atmosphere!

Azza

• Replies 7
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kolectem

HAVE TO AGREE WITH ALL THATS BEEN SAID,, THIS SUNDAY CHILL OUT SEEMS TO GET BETTER AND BETTER.

SHAME ABOUT THE SYSTEM LATE ON, BUT IT DIDN,T SEEM TO ALTER THE ATMOSPHERE TO MUCH..

TOP MARKS TO ALL THE DJ,S, SOME LOVELY TUNES PLAYED, LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY ..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PAUL@ELLEN

HAVE TO AGREE WITH ALL THATS BEEN SAID,, THIS SUNDAY CHILL OUT SEEMS TO GET BETTER AND BETTER.

SHAME ABOUT THE SYSTEM LATE ON, BUT IT DIDN,T SEEM TO ALTER THE ATMOSPHERE TO MUCH..

TOP MARKS TO ALL THE DJ,S, SOME LOVELY TUNES PLAYED, LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY ..

mmmmm

where's the playlists then

as if

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

mmmmm

where's the playlists then

as if

Martyn

Martyn, the dj's dont play to shadows so dont need playlists to attract people. Having been on one occasion you have an idea of what gets played so why the inuendo?.

Unless of course your refering to the fact that Matty might have had one or two sherberts too many to remember.:lol:laugh.giflaugh.gif

ROY