Vavavoom

Guest samuisoul

Guest samuisoul

Anyone been to the VaVaVoom club in London? I'm new to the south and looking for a good northern club for New Year's Eve.

VaVaVoom is the only one in LOndon that I can see in the events listing but not sure about the music policy.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

• Replies 7
  • Views 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone been to the VaVaVoom club in London? I'm new to the south and looking for a good northern club for New Year's Eve.

VaVaVoom is the only one in LOndon that I can see in the events listing but not sure about the music policy.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

This will be a top night. Take a look at the thread running in the Allnighters section for some idea of playlists etc. + if it's not quite your cuppa there's 2 other rooms of, I dunno - Mod stuff or summat.

Wish I was going :thumbsup:

It was great last year and they played rare/underplayed stuff in the main room and more Mod orientated in the other - only moan from me was youngsters with no dance floor ettiquette.

Guest samuisoul

Thanks Soulgirl, appreciate the help.

It was great last year and they played rare/underplayed stuff in the main room and more Mod orientated in the other - only moan from me was youngsters with no dance floor ettiquette.

Guest samuisoul

Cheers mate, thanks for the reply.

Dunno about the Mod stuff, more of an oldies type of guy with a few newer sounds thrown in!

This will be a top night. Take a look at the thread running in the Allnighters section for some idea of playlists etc. + if it's not quite your cuppa there's 2 other rooms of, I dunno - Mod stuff or summat.

Wish I was going :thumbsup:

Hello Mr Samui, Va Va Voom is not an oldies nite, but there will be a few favourites on New Year's Eve I'm sure. They do like their rare & crossover. It is, however, as has been mentioned, extremely friendly and all the tunes are quality of the highest order.

A few of us from the South London Massive will be there tomorrow, so if you come along, do please ask for me and we'll look after you. Whereabouts in the north are you from? Some of us have intermarried with your sort and tempted them down to our warmer climes, so you won't be alone in your northernness :thumbsup:

For future reference, you'll really enjoy the Crossfire niters which are on a few times a year, as they play lots of oldies.

Guest samuisoul

Hi Theresa and thanks for the reply.

Come from God's own country......Manchester. Sent down here on the Lord's work as a missionary to educate you southern sorts lol!

If I make it tomorrow will definitely look you up.......I'll be the one in the flat cap with the whippet, probably sparking my clogs on the dancefloor!!

Hope to meet you and the rest of your crew tomorrow.

Jim

Hello Mr Samui, Va Va Voom is not an oldies nite, but there will be a few favourites on New Year's Eve I'm sure. They do like their rare & crossover. It is, however, as has been mentioned, extremely friendly and all the tunes are quality of the highest order.

A few of us from the South London Massive will be there tomorrow, so if you come along, do please ask for me and we'll look after you. Whereabouts in the north are you from? Some of us have intermarried with your sort and tempted them down to our warmer climes, so you won't be alone in your northernness :hatsoff2:

For future reference, you'll really enjoy the Crossfire niters which are on a few times a year, as they play lots of oldies.

Hi Theresa and thanks for the reply.

Come from God's own country......Manchester. Sent down here on the Lord's work as a missionary to educate you southern sorts lol!

If I make it tomorrow will definitely look you up.......I'll be the one in the flat cap with the whippet, probably sparking my clogs on the dancefloor!!

Hope to meet you and the rest of your crew tomorrow.

Jim

Jim you can't be from Manchester as you appear to be an accomplished speller and have placed your apostrophes correctly.

Come on, where are you really from?

See you tomorrow, or rather, tonight :hatsoff2:

Source Advert