samuisoul profile photo

Vavavoom

Posted

Anyone been to the VaVaVoom club in London? I'm new to the south and looking for a good northern club for New Year's Eve.

VaVaVoom is the only one in LOndon that I can see in the events listing but not sure about the music policy.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Anyone been to the VaVaVoom club in London? I'm new to the south and looking for a good northern club for New Year's Eve.

VaVaVoom is the only one in LOndon that I can see in the events listing but not sure about the music policy.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

This will be a top night. Take a look at the thread running in the Allnighters section for some idea of playlists etc. + if it's not quite your cuppa there's 2 other rooms of, I dunno - Mod stuff or summat.

Wish I was going :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

It was great last year and they played rare/underplayed stuff in the main room and more Mod orientated in the other - only moan from me was youngsters with no dance floor ettiquette.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Thanks Soulgirl, appreciate the help.

It was great last year and they played rare/underplayed stuff in the main room and more Mod orientated in the other - only moan from me was youngsters with no dance floor ettiquette.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Cheers mate, thanks for the reply.

Dunno about the Mod stuff, more of an oldies type of guy with a few newer sounds thrown in!

This will be a top night. Take a look at the thread running in the Allnighters section for some idea of playlists etc. + if it's not quite your cuppa there's 2 other rooms of, I dunno - Mod stuff or summat.

Wish I was going :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Mr Samui, Va Va Voom is not an oldies nite, but there will be a few favourites on New Year's Eve I'm sure. They do like their rare & crossover. It is, however, as has been mentioned, extremely friendly and all the tunes are quality of the highest order.

A few of us from the South London Massive will be there tomorrow, so if you come along, do please ask for me and we'll look after you. Whereabouts in the north are you from? Some of us have intermarried with your sort and tempted them down to our warmer climes, so you won't be alone in your northernness :thumbsup:

For future reference, you'll really enjoy the Crossfire niters which are on a few times a year, as they play lots of oldies.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Theresa and thanks for the reply.

Come from God's own country......Manchester. Sent down here on the Lord's work as a missionary to educate you southern sorts lol!

If I make it tomorrow will definitely look you up.......I'll be the one in the flat cap with the whippet, probably sparking my clogs on the dancefloor!!

Hope to meet you and the rest of your crew tomorrow.

Jim

Hello Mr Samui, Va Va Voom is not an oldies nite, but there will be a few favourites on New Year's Eve I'm sure. They do like their rare & crossover. It is, however, as has been mentioned, extremely friendly and all the tunes are quality of the highest order.

A few of us from the South London Massive will be there tomorrow, so if you come along, do please ask for me and we'll look after you. Whereabouts in the north are you from? Some of us have intermarried with your sort and tempted them down to our warmer climes, so you won't be alone in your northernness :hatsoff2:

For future reference, you'll really enjoy the Crossfire niters which are on a few times a year, as they play lots of oldies.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Theresa and thanks for the reply.

Come from God's own country......Manchester. Sent down here on the Lord's work as a missionary to educate you southern sorts lol!

If I make it tomorrow will definitely look you up.......I'll be the one in the flat cap with the whippet, probably sparking my clogs on the dancefloor!!

Hope to meet you and the rest of your crew tomorrow.

Jim

Jim you can't be from Manchester as you appear to be an accomplished speller and have placed your apostrophes correctly.

Come on, where are you really from?

See you tomorrow, or rather, tonight :hatsoff2:

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Vavavoom Alldayer Sat 24th Of September
    Events Archive by Yann V on Mon 12 Sep 2005
    • 52 / 2765
    • chrissie on 02 Oct 2005
  2. Vavavoom Friday 13th Of October London
    Events Archive by Yann V on Tue 26 Sep 2006
    • 50 / 3098
    • Tom Walsh on 16 Oct 2006
  3. Vavavoom London Friday 13th Of October 9pm-3am
    Events Archive by Yann V on Wed 30 Aug 2006
    • 3 / 439
    • martint on 31 Aug 2006
  4. Vavavoom New Year Eve Allnighter 2006 London
    Events Archive by Yann V on Fri 27 Oct 2006
    • 145 / 8867
    • ady lupton on 02 Jan 2007
  5. Vavavoom Nye Video With New Untouchables
    All About the SOUL by Guest Dougsixseven on Wed 09 Jan 2013
    • 2 / 346
    • Yann V on 09 Jan 2013
  6. Flynny Sales >>> Vavavoom Etc
    Record Sales by Anoraks Corner on Mon 21 Dec 2009
    • 10 / 1184
    • Anoraks Corner on 23 Dec 2009

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.