Talk Of The South - Sat 26 Feb 2011

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

TALK OF THE SOUTH @ THE ROYAL HOTEL LUTON

SAT 26 FEB 2011

TALK OF THE SOUTH (TOTS) 26 FEB 2011 @ THE ROYAL HOTEL , 1 MILL ST, LUTON LU1 2NA,. Room 1 Northern Soul, RnB, plus a mix of Latin, Boogaloo, Ska and Quality Club Classics. DJs; PETE TEBBUT SEAN CHAPMAN + Guest

INFO: 01582 487692/07957573621. TICKETS £6 OR £7 OTD

YOU CAN PAY ON LINE

www.chapmanrecords.co.uk under events. Visa or Paypal.

Payment by paypal. Chapmanrecords@btinternet.comor cheque made payable to Sean Chapman. 13 Heol Lodwig. Church Village. Church Village.

Pontypridd. CF38 1TJ

Edited by matt tees
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

although the hotel will be changing hands there will still be rooms available for the night.best to book on line for better prices at THE ROYAL HOTEL web site.i will add other near by hotels as well just as soon as i get some details.

Guest matt tees

although the hotel will be changing hands there will still be rooms available for the night.best to book on line for better prices at THE ROYAL HOTEL web site.i will add other near by hotels as well just as soon as i get some details.

Some serious Top and rare quality Latin, Boogaloo, RnB, Ska and monster choones gonna be played!!!

Some serious Top and rare quality Latin, Boogaloo, RnB, Ska and monster choones gonna be played!!!

Hi Sean,

Got the tickets day or so ago (bloody quick)

They are now burning a hole in my pocket !!!

can't wait after missing the snow-in!!!!

Maz, Richie, Paul, (hopefully) and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT ----- SATURDAY 5th. FEBRUARY 2011

with Special Guest DJ GUIDO (G-MAN,,,,SOUL-A-RAMA, BREMEN, GERMANY)

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

think im djing in bristol that night so wont be able to make it...but if its anything like the snowed in xmas special you are in for a party !!!!...one of my highlights of 2010...soon forgot about the 5 hour journey and accident 100 yards from my house !

really hope i get to another one

dean

that was an incredible effort to get to Luton from BRISTOL in all that snow and a journey you will probably always remember for different reasons.;our loss is Bristols gain so have a great night.

Guest matt tees

Hi Sean,

Got the tickets day or so ago (bloody quick)

They are now burning a hole in my pocket !!!

can't wait after missing the snow-in!!!!

Maz, Richie, Paul, (hopefully) and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT ----- SATURDAY 5th. FEBRUARY 2011

with Special Guest DJ GUIDO (G-MAN,,,,SOUL-A-RAMA, BREMEN, GERMANY)

Thankjs for letting us know, already a big buzz on this one with it been a one room only with such a wide and diverse range of music on offer, that room is gonna be banging, so expect plenty of fireworks RnB, Northern Soul, Latin Boogaloo, Mod and Ska!!! Decent prices at the bar also!!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

dont forget to return your 18th december tickets if you have them to sean.they will be swapped free off charge for the 26th feb. at the royal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

Its looking like its going be a packer so make sure you get your tickets for TOTS 10th anniversary, please note this is a one room event only with a great mix of Northern Soul, RnB, Latin, Boogaloo, Funk and Ska. Hope to see you all there!!

Here's a few that will be played loud and clear on the night. Looking forward to it.

Charles Mintz - Running away

Hector Rivera - A chance for romance

Afro Blues Quintet - La la la la la The Notations - Trying my best to find her

Del Davis - Baby don't wake me

Perry and the Harmonics - Doing the monkey with James

Bobby Valentin - Geronimo

Black Sugar - Too late

The Cairos - Stop overlooking me

Young Jesse - Lula Belle

Rosa Lee Brooks - Utee

Sweet Breeze - Good thing - Willpower

Jimmy Andrews - Big city playboy - Blue Jay