Loughborough Mini Niter, Reggae And Ska Event

Guest lady in red

Guest lady in red

post-21107-0-39198700-1294180253_thumb.j

LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB PRESENTS :unsure:

MINI ALLNIGHTER

SATURDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2011

ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY FROM ANOTHER TOP NITE AT LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, REGGAE & SKA ROOM WITH PHIL BUSH AND HIS SOUNDS AND PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM,

3 ROOMS PLAYING THE BEST IN NORTHERN SOUL, REGGAE & SKA AND MOTOWN, GREAT DJ LINE UP...

MAIN ROOM SEAN CHAPMAN, MARK JOHNSON, SIMON HUNT, KYP THE FAITH AND DEBBIE J

REGGAE & SKA ROOM PHIL BUSH (SOUNDS AND PRESSURE), BRIAN KELSON (SCORCHER),

ANDY NEALE (TRADITION RECORDS), OXFORD PAUL (BLUE CAT)

AND MARK WILSON (LIQUIDATOR)

MOTOWN ROOM TWINNY, KYP THE FAITH, MARK WILSON, DEBBIE J AND TONY LLOYD

ADMISSION ONLY £10

7.30PM TIL 4.00AM

CHARNWOOD CLUB

SHELTHORPE ROAD

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 2ND

A LIST OF B&B`S IS AVAILABLE

CALL 07584 253598 FOR MORE DETAILS

thumbup.gif

Edited by lady in red
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest lady in red

ITS WITH GREAT PLEASURE THAT LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB ANNOUNCES hatsoff2.gif THAT ONE OF THE BEST OLDIES DJ`S ON THE SCENE, MR DAVE EVISON, WILL BE JOINING THE DJ LINE UP FOR THIS EVENT, LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING TOP TUNES FROM GREAT DJ`S, SO COME ALONG AND JOIN US,

DEBBIE J :hatsoff2:

Guest lady in red

ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO TO, LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER TOP NITE AT LOUGHBOROUGH, CONFORMATION THAT DAVE EVISON WILL BE JOINING US,

SEE YOU THERE,

RECORD DEALERS, PM OR CALL ME IF YOU WANT A SPACE SAVING

CHEERS

DEBBIE

Guest lady in red

UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT SEAN CHAPMAN WONT BE ABLE TO JOIN US FOR THIS EVENT, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING SEAN BACK AT LOUGHBOROUGH, PLAYING HIS TUNES FOR US, SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE

DJ LINE UP FOR THE MAIN ROOM IS AS FOLLOWS

DAVE EVISON, MARK JOHNSON, SIMON HUNT, KYP THE FAITH AND DEBBIE J

COME AND JOIN US FOR A GREAT NITE

LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB PRESENTS :D

MINI ALLNIGHTER

ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY FROM ANOTHER TOP NITE AT LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, REGGAE & SKA ROOM WITH PHIL BUSH AND HIS SOUNDS AND PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM,

3 ROOMS PLAYING THE BEST IN NORTHERN SOUL, REGGAE & SKA AND MOTOWN, GREAT DJ LINE UP...

MAIN ROOM DAVE EVISON, MARK JOHNSON, SIMON HUNT, KYP THE FAITH AND DEBBIE J

ADMISSION ONLY £10

7.30PM TIL 4.00AM

CHARNWOOD CLUB

SHELTHORPE ROAD

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 2ND

:D

Guest lady in red

ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL THE NEXT LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB MINI NITER, WITH THE SOUNDS AND PRESSURE SKA AND REGGAE ROOM, 3 ROOMS PLAYIN THE BEST IN NORTHERN, MOTOWN, SKA & REGGAE AND CLASSIC FAVOURITES. COME AND JOIN US...ITS GOING TO BE A TOP NITE, :hatsoff2:

Guest lady in red

LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB PRESENTS :hatsoff2:

MINI ALLNIGHTER

ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM ANOTHER TOP NITE AT LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, REGGAE & SKA ROOM WITH PHIL BUSH AND HIS SOUNDS AND PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM,

MAIN ROOM DAVE EVISON, MARK JOHNSON, SIMON HUNT, KYP THE FAITH AND DEBBIE J

ADMISSION ONLY £10

7.30PM TIL 4.00AM

CHARNWOOD CLUB

SHELTHORPE ROAD

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 2ND

:thumbsup:

Guest lady in red

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THERE WILL BE STALLS SELLING RECORDS AND RETRO / VINTAGE CLOTHING IN THE REGGAE ROOM ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, BETWEEN 12 AND 4 PM, THE BAR WILL BE OPEN FROM 12, ANYONE WANTING TO HAVE A STALL PLEASE PM ME

SEE YOU THERE

DEBBIE

Guest lady in red

ONLY A WEEK TO GO TIL THE NEXT LOUGHBOROUGH MINI NITER, WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE AS MANY THERE AS POSSIBLE TO SUPPORT THIS ONCE A YEAR COMBINATION OF NORTHERN SOUL AND REGGAE & SKA

DEBBIE AND MARK

Guest lady in red

WELL THIS NIGHT JUST SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!, :thumbsup:

BIG AL AND ANDY POWELL ARE JOING US ASWELL TO PLAY SOME OF THEIR CHOONS FOR YA, WELCOME TO THE LINE UP GUYS,

DJ`S FOR THE MAIN NORTHERN ROOM ARE;

:yes: DAVE EVISON, MARK JOHNSON, BIG AL, SIMON HUNT, ANDY POWELL, KYP THE FAITH, DEBBIE J,

THIS IS GOING TO BE A TOP NIGHT, BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT........... COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Edited by lady in red
Guest sharmo 1

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THERE WILL BE STALLS SELLING RECORDS AND RETRO / VINTAGE CLOTHING IN THE REGGAE ROOM ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, BETWEEN 12 AND 4 PM, THE BAR WILL BE OPEN FROM 12, ANYONE WANTING TO HAVE A STALL PLEASE PM ME

SEE YOU THERE

DEBBIE

Hi there we're looking forward to sat night can you book a table for thr record fair on sat afternoon please and can I have my usuall table at the nighter all the best Simon.

Guest lady in red

HI Simon, no problem, and saturday daytime, dealers can start setting up at 11.30am, we should already be there, so give me a shout 07584 253598

see you on saturday

Debbie & Mark

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Debbie and Mark. Great to see that Loughboro is advertised with plenty of notice for a change. The past 3 were awful due to really poor advertising and poor attendance i felt for the djs who played great spots and not many dancers doing them justice. Looking forward to this one and will be coming along to support Kyp and both you and Mark. All the best for what looks to be a great night what with the Ska and Reggae room as well. See you Saturday. Diane and Ian.

Guest Big Al 68

Lookin' forward to this 'un, Deb & Mark. As anyone who knows me will testify,I'm still a

Skinhead at heart, and the thought of hearing BOTH my kind of music at the same time is FANTASTIC !!

Thanks for the invite to play a few thingy-ma-jigs for ya, and in reply to the e-mail you sent me

the other day Debbie, "Joe 90" & "9 times out of ten" aren't in my playlist, so carry on !!!:(:lol:

Guest lady in red

THANX AL, GLAD YOURE JOINING US, SHAME BOUT JOE 90, GUESS YOU`LL JUST HAVE TO PLAY YOUR USUAL SET OF THE SNAKE AND OUT ON THE FLOOR

SEE YA SATURDAY X

Edited by lady in red
Guest lady in red

Hi Debbie and Mark. Great to see that Loughboro is advertised with plenty of notice for a change. The past 3 were awful due to really poor advertising and poor attendance i felt for the djs who played great spots and not many dancers doing them justice. Looking forward to this one and will be coming along to support Kyp and both you and Mark. All the best for what looks to be a great night what with the Ska and Reggae room as well. See you Saturday. Diane and Ian.

THANX HUN, IT SHAPING UP TO BE A CRACKING NITE, REALLY GREAT DJ LINE UPS IN ALL 3 ROOMS, NORTHERN SOUL, SKA & REGGAE AND MOTOWN AND CLUB CLASSICS, SPINNING MUSIC FROM WHAT WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST WAY OF LIFE YOU COULD WISH FOR, GLAD YOU AND IAN ARE COMING, BE REALLY GOOD TA SEE YA,

DEBBIE AND MARK

Guest soulfullbabe

Cant wait kid. I reckon you should organise this regular as you and Mark are doing a smashing job. As ive said before well advertised this time and looks to be a humdinger of a night 3 rooms each one with a different sound and the last time Mark had the ska and reggae room it was absolutely brill. OH shhh.gif IAN will be 40 on 10th feb but dont tell will youwicked.gif.. So will see you both on Sat kid , all the best hun. Diane xx

Guest lady in red

SEE YOU THERE

DEBBIE

Guest sharmo 1

We've got quite a few comming from our neck of the woods to suport this one it'll be a great night I've got the box ready already for tomorow I thought I'd do an oldies type thing with the Delight's ,Eddie Parker, Al Williams and mix the odd Eric mercury and Magnetics type thing in is that the type of thing you want Debbie or are We looking at a Rubin , majestics type situation please let me know all the best Sy.

Guest lady in red

WELL ITS NEARLY TIME......., ONLY 24 HOURS TO GO..........., GET YOUR DANCING SHOES READY............, PUT US IN YOUR SAT NAV................, AND GET YOURSELF

DOWN TO THE LOUGHBOROUGH MINI ALL NIGHTER, 8 AND A HALF HOURS OF NORTHERN SOUL, SKA & REGGAE AND MOTOWN / CLUB CLASSICS,

3 ROOMS, GREAT DJ`S PLAYING THEIR TUNES JUST FOR YOU, SO WE`LL SEE YOU THERE :lol:

Guest Tigerpants

Hi Mick, Thanks for all your efforts in the Motown Room on Saturday. You did a fantastic job and we would like to see you back over at the loughborough soul club soon. Will be in touch when the rest of this years dates have been set to see if you can join us. I would like to say that Mick J did a fantastic job in the Motown room almost single handed after the other dj's let us down. This bloke is one of the best and now has two more members in his fan club. Mick played some of the best Motown and Club Classics It's been my pleasure to listen to and i was honoured to double deck with mick for half an hour while on a break from door duties. Blinding night. Thanks Mick.