Benny Troy Available For Gigs

moddy

As you may all be aware, Benny Troy will be appearing at the Prestatyn weekender in March. Unfortunately, for those aware of his repertoire, Benny has been given two songs to sing in the set. His talents extend way beyond just two songs. Consider the album "Two Ships In The Night"... there are at least three other tracks on the album other than "I Wanna Give You Tomorrow" that fit very nicely into the northern and modern scene. There's also the track he recorded with Maze "I Don't Know You Anymore" along with many others..................

Benny will be available. for about a month post Prestatyn for more intimate gigs where he will be able to perform a more extensive catalogue of his songs. He is already booked in Rotherham with other potential gigs in Nottingham and Cambridge.

Are there any other promoters out there who would like to put him on for a soul night or all-nighter? Alternatively, is anyone able to offer a mid-week gig on a meet and greet basis where he could possibly do a question and answer session along with a meal and maybe a track thrown in on PA for good measure?

Time is of the essence as they say and I would like to really get things under way.

Thanks for your time and please PM me if you have any interest.

Thanks smile.gif

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As you may all be aware, Benny Troy will be appearing at the Prestatyn weekender in March. Unfortunately, for those aware of his repertoire, Benny has been given two songs to sing in the set. His talents extend way beyond just two songs. Consider the album "Two Ships In The Night"... there are at least three other tracks on the album other than "I Wanna Give You Tomorrow" that fit very nicely into the northern and modern scene. There's also the track he recorded with Maze "I Don't Know You Anymore" along with many others..................

Benny will be available. for about a month post Prestatyn for more intimate gigs where he will be able to perform a more extensive catalogue of his songs. He is already booked in Rotherham with other potential gigs in Nottingham and Cambridge.

Are there any other promoters out there who would like to put him on for a soul night or all-nighter? Alternatively, is anyone able to offer a mid-week gig on a meet and greet basis where he could possibly do a question and answer session along with a meal and maybe a track thrown in on PA for good measure?

Time is of the essence as they say and I would like to really get things under way.

Thanks for your time and please PM me if you have any interest.

Thanks smile.gif

When and where in Rotherham is the gig date for Benny ?

Malc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!