• Replies 219
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest souldjer 1

hope it goes well for dr pickles,and the lovely mrs DR.great taste in soul.thanks for the offer of lifts and from shane n bev too.

CYA ALL SOON.

Guest rosemary

OK - you have convinced me.

Be rude not to. :lol:

Morning Mr Tabssmile.gif

seems ages since I last saw you, think it was the April Burnleyyes.gif

soooooooooooo

dont forget mi coffeelaugh.gif

xxxx

Morning Rosemary,

Yes it was the last Burnley when we saw each other. :yes:

And I didn't forget the coffee.

You forgot to collect when you went home. :lol:

Got some buttons for Eva as well.

See you later

xxx

Morning Mr Tabssmile.gif

seems ages since I last saw you, think it was the April Burnleyyes.gif

soooooooooooo

dont forget mi coffeelaugh.gif

xxxx

Guest rosemary

Morning Rosemary,

Yes it was the last Burnley when we saw each other. :yes:

And I didn't forget the coffee.

You forgot to collect when you went home. :lol:

Got some buttons for Eva as well.

See you later

xxx

was it me who forgot the coffeelaugh.gif

I'll try remember tonight, thanks for the chocolate buttons for Evayes.gif

see you later xxx

I didn't say they were chocolate buttons. :thumbsup:

I was working in Sheffield all this week.

Went out for a meal with that bundle of naughtiness on Wednesday.

You know who I mean. :lol:

was it me who forgot the coffeelaugh.gif

I'll try remember tonight, thanks for the chocolate buttons for Evayes.gif

see you later xxx

Guest rosemary

I didn't say they were chocolate buttons. :thumbsup:

I was working in Sheffield all this week.

Went out for a meal with that bundle of naughtiness on Wednesday.

You know who I mean. :lol:

yes I know who you meanlaugh.gif

But not as naughty as Naughty Sueno.gif

Guest gordon russell

yes I know who you meanlaugh.gif

But not as naughty as Naughty Sueno.gif

Bloody hell rosemary ain,t you got any housework or shopping to do.......this time of the morning lol :lol: see ya later tezza

Guest rosemary

Bloody hell rosemary ain,t you got any housework or shopping to do.......this time of the morning lol :lol: see ya later tezza

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Been up since 6amlaugh.gif

The excitement is too much for melaugh.gif

Done the houseworkyes.gif, just shopping to do and then off to hairdressersyes.gif

see you later xxx

PS the bat man badges have arrivedyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by rosemary

Sorting a few (throbbing uptempo Tezz :sweatingbullets::lol: ) tunes and coming across with TnJ all being well. Should be a belter. Safe trip folks and see you the neet :thumbup:

hope you have some things that'll make me throb... or is that twitch?

Guest rosemary

hope you have some things that'll make me throb... or is that twitch?

I could do with a bit of throbbinglaugh.gif....... or even a bit of twitchinglaugh.gif

Hair all blonded up, nails done....... now the question is.......what to wearlaugh.gif......It's difficult being a womanlaugh.gif

I could do with a bit of throbbinglaugh.gif....... or even a bit of twitchinglaugh.gif

Hair all blonded up, nails done....... now the question is.......what to wearlaugh.gif......It's difficult being a womanlaugh.gif

Hey, not easy this end y'know Rosemary. You try finding gold slingbacks in a 12 :lol:

Guest rosemary

Hey, not easy this end y'know Rosemary. You try finding gold slingbacks in a 12 :lol:

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif......cross-dressing DJohmy.giflaugh.gif

Looking forward to your DJ spot in the slingbackslaugh.gif

Guest rosemary

Hey, what I do in my own time is my business :lol: Opted for flatties tonight though, nearly broke my neck on those steps last time, bloody wedges angry.gif

I always wear flat shoes when out dancingyes.gif.....and those steps at Burnley do look a bit steepyes.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest BigPaul

Why you had 'em waxed last week ph34r.gif

Bring on the chuggabug!

Oh and keep it daaark people :thumbsup:

1. you sure thats all he had waxedohmy.gif

2. how did you knowshades.gif

3. im a tad worriedwicked.gif

Guest rosemary

1. you sure thats all he had waxedohmy.gif

2. how did you knowshades.gif

3. im a tad worriedwicked.gif

I'm beginning to worry about you Attic Boys......foam parties and back, sack & cracklaugh.gif

WOW,where do I begin?:D

I think to my ears I heard the best tunes of a nighter for years.

The young Dj,sorry I dont know his name,someone put me right please,played some tasty tunes,he has got some taste in music.

All the Djs,played some good tunes and plenty of fresh ones.:thumbsup:

I thought the numbers would be down because of Stoke,they was only slighty but not much.

A good friendly crowd,nice to meet Kirsty,Sharon,Tabs and the lovely Sara.

Added bonas we didnt get lost,:lol:

The Derbyshire lads had a fantastic night,a big thankyou to all concerned for this Brill Nighter.

Kev.innocent.gif

Guest rosemary

The young DJ is called Callum and he was very goodyes.gif

I had a great night, hot & sweaty......was shattered though and could only manage a shuffle dance for the last hour.....felt like my knees had lockedlaugh.gif

Had fun with lots of lovely children of the night....

Thanks Sean and Karlsmile.gif

Guest frenchie

FANTASTIC ...... as usual biggrin.gif

Credit to Karl and Sean for a great line up, I danced my little socks off all night. Good to see so many faces at Burnley again and listen to so much good music. I have to agree with the comments above, the youngster played some crackers even Stuart was scratching his head at the quality thumbsup.gif

Well I shall rest my weary feet ......until the next time, and float through another lost Sunday laugh.gif

Penny

x

ps Hope Sue got everyone safely home!!!!!!!!!!ph34r.gif

Guest gfarrington

that is quite funny; but true - there are but four corners in the Bat Cave (ok, angles and that there are more but in the main four) - and only two of those are dark - so how the f*ck can you go all through the niter and only see someone at 6.00am - and sometimes not at all!! Tis one of those Nitwer Twilight Zone things folks...never happen at soul nites or any other nite

Keep it - and keep it DARK :-)

how prophetic this turned out to be, i spent most of the night in the dark,with only me disco lights for company :lol:

yes Penny.....Sue got us home safely, but we did miss the turn off again and headed towards Prestonlaugh.gif

Funnily enough we went the "scenic" route,or wrong way as Lee calls it.

Great night ,each dj offering a distinctive spot.Numbers only slighty down (30?),but still enough heat to create a lovely condensation shower near the bar.

Nice to meet all of you once again..... in the darkness.

Guest spiritof79

Another great night of top quality music, danced 'til my scooter crash knee refused to work anymore (sexy support bandage and limp for Monday).

Sunday has disappeared into a day of vagueness, ringing ears and inability to answer phone/door - sign of a truly good all-nighter, my only regret is we didn't book Monday off work!

Already looking forward to the next one : )

Albeit what seemed like a cameo appearance at the batcave last night, as part of the third leg of our episode of the "longest day", I must say it was great to be back at the Kestrel, and hearing quality uptempo Soul, amongst such fine devotees......I look forward to further sortees in the Burnley area in due course :yes:

Cheers wilxy :hatsoff2:

Guest Bearsy

my first visit to the bigger than i thought it would be Batcave and defo not my last i had a great night with great firends listening to great music 9 hours of quality with every dj bringing something differnet to the nighter with their own distinctive style, known unknown mid to uptempo and plenty of uptempo tunes and must say their children of the night really do love their uptempo tunes and to see the dance floor filled most of the night and still full when Sean played his last tune at 6am was a sight to behold cos even i stuggled to dance as much as i normally do cos it does get hot and sticky in their and will defo be wearing shorts next time cos sweating bolox is something ive never been comfortable with :D

wanna say a massive thanks to Mr Dave for the lift all the way up from sunny Southampton and what a journy it was too, 2 and a half hours to meet up with Sean at Wolves then another 2 hours in the chuckle bus and yeap what a chuckle it was with Mr Dave, Sean, Snowy, Gaz and Dave and myself of course, wine, wine gums, jelly babies and plenty of laughs and beofre we knew it we was at the Batcave 5-30pm and Karl already there waiting to set up, after helping or shuld i say lugging all the awsome sound system upstairs it was then adjusting the room ready for the night to begin, Sean & Karl are perfectionists with that sound system and made sure that it was 100% ready for all them quality tunes to be played and the sysytem was top notch all night so well done guys not only on a great sound system but all the hard work you just dont see that goes into to getting this night so darn fooking good :hatsoff2:

before you knew it the night was over and time to help pack all the system back into the van then at 7am our return journey began and with plenty of laughs russian jokes and watching Dave & Gaz battle with cramp we was back in Wolves, after good chat a coffee some tunes and a wee wee or 2 it was time for mine and Mr Daves journey back to the south, tired and weary by now the journey soon passed and home by 1pm and once again thanks Dave top man and cheauffer :hatsoff2: was it worth the journey and effort (Mr Dave does this nigh on every other week on his own :ohmy: ) too bloody right it was and already looking forward to hopefully being there on the 15th October for more of the same :D

If you aint done this nighter before then you really are missing out and you really should make the effort too :yes:

once again thanks to Sean & Karl for a great nighter and Mr Dave and the the Nighter folk that make this nighter what it is with dance music for 9 hours just how i like it, thanks also for the CDs i was given i look forward to listening to them over the next week or so :thumbsup:

until next time

Bearsy

Had a great night once again at Burnley. I for one didn't notice any reduction in numbers, great turn out.

Top music too. Something for everyone and the dance floor was full so job done :thumbsup:

We unfortunately missed the first hour and Danny and Sean (apologies a million guys).

Edited by jumpinjoan
Guest Matt Male

Best one so far in my opinion. :thumbsup:

All the DJs were great, really sad we missed Pat's spot (bloody Adam) but Killa, Callum and Danny were the standouts for me.

All the best current favourites got played on Saturday... and then some. I couldn't really ask for more from a nighter.

A great nite as always, just goes from strength to strength. Thought Mr threlfall played a stormer, as did all the DJ's, it has to be said.

Well done Sean & Karl for setting what must be the best music policy for any niter - out of the ruts, and keep 'em dancin!

brilliant!

A real corker of a nite from start to finish in real Burnley style and all Djs deliverd the goods. Its all about pacing yourself at Burnley when you enjoy getting out on the floor.

And thats not easy to when the Cave is rocking and every Dj doing there best to keep the tempo going. Killa's set nearly wiped me out wot a blinder from wee man, so it was follow that Fooooker and so it went on to the death .So thanks Sean & Karl for all your efforts in bringing it all together for the us Top marks for 2011 bring on No4 .

Karl played a first timer during his warm up ment to ask wot it was grt trcak if anyone knows please post it .

Yours in Soul

Irish

P.S Thanks for spinning Mr Hicks Sean .

Edited by Irish Spinner

Just a quick thanks to Sean n Karl for asking me along to play a few records, always a pleasure for two great lads and top marks for the way you've breathed life back into it :thumbsup: Dark, hot n sweaty and the floor buzzing along for all the time we were there, great to see! Good to see many of the usual suspects, nutters all but good uns, and really nice to meet Bearsy. (Sorry we didn't get chance to have a proper chat mate, next time I hope).

The only downside is that I'm gonna have to pack in the fags as I'm getting waaay too traumatised standing outside watching Burnley's 'nightlife':ohmy: Might just be me but:

- If you're really [bisonesque] fat do your best to disguise it; i.e. no miniskirts, leggins, crop tops or flip flops;

- If you're a two pint commando just have the one there's a good lad;

- Don't swear [loudly] in public if you're a lass, it's not a good look;

- If you've got a belt as opposed to a skirt on and it's p*ssing down the floor isn't ideal

Must be getting bloody old ... ...

Sorry we had to leave earlier than usual, no disrespect to anyone whose set we missed and by the sounds of it you kept it rocking (which should keep Terry's muffins buttered as required :lol: ) Chalky's Barons and Callum's Kavettes :thumbsup:

Look forward to the next one as per

Edited by PhilT

Just a quick thanks to Sean n Karl for asking me along to play a few records, always a pleasure for two great lads and top marks for the way you've breathed life back into it :thumbsup: Dark, hot n sweaty and the floor buzzing along for all the time we were there, great to see! Good to see many of the usual suspects, nutters all but good uns, and really nice to meet Bearsy. (Sorry we didn't get chance to have a proper chat mate, next time I hope).

The only downside is that I'm gonna have to pack in the fags as I'm getting waaay too traumatised standing outside watching Burnley's 'nightlife':ohmy: Might just be me but:

- If you're really [bisonesque] fat do your best to disguise it; i.e. no miniskirts, leggins, crop tops or flip flops;

- If you've got a belt as opposed to a skirt on and it's p*ssing down the floor isn't ideal

Sorry we had to leave earlier than usual, no disrespect to anyone whose set we missed and by the sounds of it you kept it rocking (which should keep Terry's muffins buttered as required :lol: ) Chalky's Barons and Callum's Kavettes :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:Hilarious

That poor girl who was in a heap outside....15 minutes later a shout out from Karl to see if her mum and dad were in the 'Cave......30 mins after that the ambulance turns up,looked like a Merrydown overdose.......Still a tame night compared with Mansfield,they would have had the ambulance away and on ebay by morning.

Guest Sean Haydon

Many, Many thanks to all that attended on Saturday, making yet another Fantastic night in the Kestrel Suite. A special thanks to all of the DJ's for supplying us with musical perfection. Dance music for Dancing people, Brilliant thumbsup.gif

Thanks also to our friends for the help and assistance in lugging the equipment up, and down the stairs, it would be very hard work on our own. Cheers lads hatsoff2.gif

Last but not least, thanks to Gary and Linda for taking care of the door and supplying her Birthday tipple beer.gif

Hope to see you all again in October.

Sean & Karl